The next Imperial I see, is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm an orc, sorry

I am Argonian.

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

NO MORE, I YIELD, I YIELD!

I'm a proud orc and I praise Malacath every day.
Imperials are bros

Do orcs live in the Pyrenees mountains?

you typoed Redguard

>not being a breton master race

>stormcucks

You dumb ass motherfucker, if anything the Imperials are the cucks

Finns are falmers
ok?

I am Imperial.

>sleep agents of the race that wants to end all men
>call anyone cucks
>stormcuck logic

skyrim was shit

triples confirm

I am Greek

what?

Thalmor Embassy is calling for your wife for another fuck session, legionare

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

What, they've already banged yours to death, rebel?

>yes look at this dossier that explains how Ulfric is an asset. Ignore the part about a Stormcloak victory being detrimental to the Dominion
>Stormcloaks are working for the Thalmor, ignore the Thalmor we openly assist in killing Tiber Septim workers with

>yeah the dossier is totally propaganda, ignore that it lies in the thalmor embassy
>muh opression, ignore the fact that the empire won basically white peace and is strained to the point of breaking and that skyrim stands no chance on its own
>yeah we killed the last high king in an unfair fight, but look, the empire's killing too!

>literally receiving help from stormcloacks
>but aren't cucks

>>yeah the dossier is totally propaganda, ignore that it lies in the thalmor embassy
What now? You think that them openly writing that Stormcloaks victory is bad for them is a lie?
>>muh opression, ignore the fact that the empire won basically white peace and is strained to the point of breaking and that skyrim stands no chance on its own
Like Hammerfell, amirite?
>>yeah we killed the last high king in an unfair fight, but look, the empire's killing too!
Torygg < hundreds of Nords executed by Elvish justiciars with the Empire's blessing

>literally killing your own people at their will
>worse than fighting a war to free yourself of Dominion rule

W H A T. Dont you understand the high elves are the bad guys?

Dominion is pretty pimp if you're a Altmer

>stormcloaks
*thalmor, not like it isn't the same

>What now? You think that them openly writing that Stormcloaks victory is bad for them is a lie?
It's the war they want, Ulfric is just another fool who doesn't see anything past >muh crown, he literally tricked the Graybeards into teaching him just to murder the previous king.

>Like Hammerfell, amirite?
Had they not given Hammerfell the Skyrimians wouldn't have anything to eat.

>Torygg < hundreds of Nords executed by Elvish justiciars with the Empire's blessing
hundreds of Nords executed by Elvish justiciars with the Empire's blessing

I hate how they turned the classic elder scrolls plots into a people's liberation white imperialist garbage

No, that's reserved for good loyal Legates such as yourself.

But even if they did, they'd have your blessing as long as she worshipped Talos.

That's not the case though

>But even if they did, they'd have your blessing as long as she worshipped Talos.
Of course, Tiber Septim cannot be compared with the Eight who sacrificed themselves.

>No, that's reserved for good loyal Legates such as yourself.
Heh, funny coming from the Thalmor agents.

Yeah in oblivion it was just evil demons from hell

nows its le intelligent politcal commentary where you should feel sorry for the criminals, and you get to pick sides because morality is relative!

Daily reminder that Skyrim has terrible lore.

>>What now? You think that them openly writing that Stormcloaks victory is bad for them is a lie?
>It's the war they want, Ulfric is just another fool who doesn't see anything past >muh crown, he literally tricked the Graybeards into teaching him just to murder the previous king.
And a "war they want" with a conclusion with Stormcloak victory is bad for them, as they have written. i don't give a damn who is in charge of the rebellion, only that the rebellion doesn't bend over for the elves like the Empire does. Torygg or Ulfric, as long as the Thalmor arent killing Nords as they would under Empire rule.
>>Like Hammerfell, amirite?
>Had they not given Hammerfell the Skyrimians wouldn't have anything to eat.
Hammerfell, on it's own, defeated the Dominion while sharing a land border. Skyrim has even better geographic defenses and distance between themselves and the Domininion.
>>Torygg < hundreds of Nords executed by Elvish justiciars with the Empire's blessing
>hundreds of Nords executed by Elvish justiciars with the Empire's blessing You unironically think that Hammerfell could defend on it's own?

>>stormcloaks
>*thalmor, not like it isn't the same
yeah, Stormcloaks are absolutely the Thalmor! Yes Justiciar, ill have them executed at once. Thank you for helping us defeat the Dominion.

>the Oblivion main quest had one cool part
>by then you'd be so disinterested you might miss the cool stuff
At least the guilds were less shitty

>>But even if they did, they'd have your blessing as long as she worshipped Talos.
>Of course, Tiber Septim cannot be compared with the Eight who sacrificed themselves.
so you admit it, the Hero-God of man is false, and you openly agree with the Mer. It's plain to see where your loyalties lie.
>>No, that's reserved for good loyal Legates such as yourself.
>Heh, funny coming from the Thalmor agents.
you keep saying this, but it's demonstrably the opposite.

the Civil War is only one part of a much larger game

yeah at least the game chastises you for being criminal and doesn't start with "oh poor horse thief being killed bleugh heugh liberate the people from the imperialist bourgeoisie "

>oh poor horse thief being killed bleugh heugh liberate the people from the imperialist bourgeoisie
>I don't understand Elder Scrolls: V events: The Post