Are there any Asatru/Odinist followers on /int? specifically in northern Europe? If not then why?

Are there any Asatru/Odinist followers on /int? specifically in northern Europe? If not then why?

>t. american pagan

never said i was my polish friend. i was just released from prison and there is a shitload of them in there and it was the first time coming into contact with them.

>If not then why?
because it's a fucking mythology, not a real religion

it doesn't stand the test of time

>this is how they imagined Earth

There was an asatru woman on Cred Forums once, she had some pretty interesting stories. She even practiced blood letting sometimes for rituals

You have to literally autistic LARPing cancer kid to buy into this shit

a,a,a,

what a bunch of dumbasses!!

>test of time
they say its older then Christianity. as for the mythology part...don't all religions fit into that category?

obviously modern believers are just gonna make their own spin on things and say it's all just metaphorical and symbolic etc.

but this is how people actually tried to explain the world before they had the science to explain it properly

Damn so that explains Sweden

>its older then Christianity
that doesn't help it when most of the things in that """religion""" doesn't make sense to a modern man

christianity survived by being more vague and adaptable I guess, while norse mythology attempted to explain thunderstorms by saying it's Thor who's out in his chariot and swinging his hammer

This explains a lot about nordics.

Because religion is for chumps. Though I'd obviously much sooner support Ásatrú over the Semitic Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.

>No source
>From a book on homosexuality by (((David F. Greenberg)))
Are all Slavs this pathetic?

yeah i felt the same way when i read a little bit about it. in prison they are all about the white race, thetly mostly just use the religion as a cover so they can all meet

I read elder Edda, this is not true because in the of the book there are roman and huns.

I praise Wodan before a heavy set of squats tbph. No, I don't take paganism serious, but at least it helps me focus.

>proud of being barbarian

what a cringey picture

>it's the same unsourced picture posted again

Odin doesn't have a patch in the eye?

ayy lmao

butthurt

The real pegan country which has pegan emperor even now is only Nippon in the world. Pegan in europ is cocked by Jew religion already.