youtube.com/watch?v=rrqqILTCs1U
youtu.be/CfSzR0Si-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=hNdeAYzaEOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the most aethestic costume.
gallant looking men and cute looking girls

woman

lo único que siempre me molestó de su vestimenta típica fue la peineta

a mi lo que siempre nos molestó es que internacionalmente piensen que nuestros trajes tradicionales es de sevillana y torero. Uno es un "oficio" popular sobre todo en el sur y las sevillanas son de Sevilla...

>nos
*me (me de pereza borrar el post y escribirlo bien)

aight

Because I'm Mexican

What did he mean by this?

k

this one's posted most often

average chilean wearing traditional huaso clothes

She looks kind of butch.
Rawr.

depends on the region
dib dobhad :DDD

Costume from the southern Peru highlands.

this is gypsy costume here in Brazil

badass as fuck
lampião is my hero
1938 worst year of my life

Central Peru highlands.

Northern peru highlands.

Ashaninka.

is this a folk progressive power metal band?

They are Juaneco y su Combo, a Chicha (Peruvian cumbia) band.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGITubwNKsc

There are many. Apparently even Angelina Jolie has one.

lol

They're qts

>tfw we have no national dress but everyone else does
I don't understand how this happened.

prolly because you are the first one to get industrialised and modernised

>Macedonia Greek

I did hear once that the modern suit which was invented by a King and his courtiers was once considered national dress, but then it spread to the entire world so it ceased to be particularly English. It just seems odd to me because the Welsh and Scots both have national dress, but we don't.

didnt scots have their uniforms in army? guess thats how they kept it the kilts and shit
dunno about welsh dresses tho

Picture related, Welsh ones.

keek those hats tho
looks the same as scot ones tbqh

There are smaller hat versions.

two grills to the right look qt
me in the middle btw

Why do people post these fake artificial costumes that no one actually wears? Post something that people actually wear on daily basis.

Hello varg

>fake artificial costumes that no one actually wears
bruh people wore those "costumes" till like 20th century (atleast in the balkans)
and people use it to keep their culture from past

All the pictures I see from the past are dirty peasants in dirty outfits. Most of the fancy costumes you see here were a later invention used to reinforce nationalism. While I am for nationalism, I think it's kinda silly that people made up new costumes and said "this is what my grand mom used to wear". Most people's history is glorious enough without need to come up with stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28

Underrated post.

>All the pictures I see from the past are dirty peasants in dirty outfits. Most of the fancy costumes you see here were a later invention used to reinforce nationalism
people didnt change /buy their outfits that often(especially the poor)
here is the family from Debar, Macedonia in national dress
some of them are invented i dont like that too
but there are some real ones that they wore

Funny how all these photographs are post 1900-s.

Me in traditional 1/9th Irish, 7/9ths Steppe Mutt and another 1/9th Traditional Congolese Harvest Moon spirit garb for good rains

why?
serbia especially the south and macedonia were so undeveloped
they were under ottos till 1912 so still most of the clothes were made by hand they were not mass produced like in western europe
here is a drawn outfit of montenegrins in 19th ceuntry

They look like high-class officers and aristocrats, not peasants.

The left one looks like Ukrainian vyshivanka or mari costume desu.
Also, where are the hijabs?

is that a slavic dress to the left?

Yeah, something like that would make much more sense, since it's an actual reconstruction. It's still a noble woman's carb though.

>Inb4 white mongolians

Wtf is this? This is not even turkic.

>Arab
>Red hair
u wot m8

Western Turkmen costumes around Gallipoli.

We have heavy Balkan influence on our traditional costumes I guess.

Arab countries actually all have traditional dress before the rise of Islam came.

This is Kabyle berber traditional clothes. pic related is Arab.

>w-we wuz cepni n-not greeks
>lets dance horon, bre

Look like our jews

Chepni and %100 Turkic.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrqqILTCs1U

We have more but this one is ok I guess

Your jew look better than our jews at least

Because they are not pure jews. They have been mixed with russians, persians, turks, etc.

Fucking wannabe turkic
Your traditional dress is the niqab

Yes and no, many of the traditional styles of dress here were in fact what was worn by most people back in the day, the china poblana outfit being one of the clearer examples. Others were worn only on formal ocasions like pictured. That's not a stamped design but hand embroidery using silk, given they've become an expensive as fuck luxury item they're now used as couture or as hipstery accesories for the wealthy (eg the blouse or huipil is now frequently worn with blue jeans) which I'm ok with as not only does it provide an income for indigenous peoples but keeps the clothes being worn and "alive"

is an example of a once novel reinterpretation of a traditional outfit, these are still being worn as well and in fact those outfits are also very expensive as real gold and silver are used for the adornments. While these are a national symbol only charros proper, those participating or sponsoring Mexican rodeo, can wear them, which being an expensive activity and having social barriers to entry makes it as close as we have to a Republican nobility. State officials can wear them regardless and they love doing so, this is technically equivalent to white tie dress in Europe and you get to legally carry a fucntional revolver as part of the atire (antiques are prefered).

The poor man's counterpart to the charro outfit is the guayabera, which also has become a fixture for hipster, while expensive they're not prohibitively so and technically the equivalent to suit and tie so they're bona fide formal attire, these are not exclusive to Mexico but worn all over Latin America.

Nobody gives a fuck sombrero wearing brown faggot

The China Poblana outfit, this was worn in all sorts of color and combinations and variations are still common in some areas. In the mid 19th century this was considered a revealing outfit and Mexican women did gain an undeserved reputation as sexually liberal because of it.

We've literally got dozens of outfits, the majority of them distinctive of specific Amerindian groups who wore them either daily, on formal ocassions or as a way to distinguish themselves when traveling to the cities.

kek, why so angry Barbosa?

Because your costumes/dresses are disgusting,no wonder so many people get decapitated

I apologize if I have offended your sensibilities, you must understand in an international board you're likely to see pictures of women without hijab however

Fucking retarded looking dresses.

What's it like wearing clogs? Are they meant to keep your feet dry?

Basically, yes

>100%
:^)
youtu.be/CfSzR0Si-V8

underrated

That's awful music for horon desu.

Beat our Vibration Horon.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNdeAYzaEOU

Like the other user said
Not everything related to the Middle East is Islamic and not everything related to Islam is Middle Eastern

>Trygona
>Awful

Sad

It's thoub
Pic is our queen

I like your traditional clothes a lot

You guys need to seriously get rid of Islam, middle east could be a powerhouse if you got your act together.

These dresses are form before muslims botherted to actually read the quran and hadiths.

Realizing how insane it is, caliphs had all the qurans locked up in the Bagdad library and this ignorance allowed for the Golden Age of Islam. When mongols invaded, they stole al the qurans from the library and sold it for ridiculous prices to faithful muslims ending the Golden Age of Islam forever.

Same thing happened in europe. When bible was in latin and safely in the hands of clergy, europe became so prosperous it overpopulated and the excess people spilled into the middle east in an event known as crusades. When it escaped the contaiment, europe faced serioes of destructive wars tha tin palces killed 90% of the population.

There is nothing wrong with Islam. It's the Middle Easterners.

Underrated

They get it from Islam.

Kurd

Yeah,
There were even openly gay poets that wrote about their sexual fantasies with the men they loved and the caliphs like Abu Nawas
Yeah yeah it's not like we were the ones who built all those ancient civilizations or anything!
Stop trying to project your lies and racist fantasies on us, it just doesn't work, wherever a country is abused of course there will be some sort of resistance, and chaos will be brought, why do Chechens commit so many terrorist attacks in Russia? They're not Middle Eastern, but their lands were abused. Why do Afghans commit so many terrorist attacks? They're not Middle Eastern, but their lands were abused.
If Turkey was nearly as abused as a country with such great history like Iraq I gurantee the result would be the same.
And the prophet was a Middle Eastern arab just so you know.
I thought you as a Turk and someone who's so close to us would understand, but I guess not, you're just like the ignorant Westerners :)

FUCKIN NOBELMAN REEEEE GET OYUTT

I honestly can't take this WE WUZ posting seriously when it's from countries that were literally backwater provinces of Brittania just a generation ago.

also this

Why should that matter? We're still the same people, we're the people of the middle east
And I'm not we wuz-ing, but he's saying that the whole problem is Middle Easterners, as if violence and barbarism runs in our blood and genes, which is inheritely wrong
Terrorist attacks are just reactions

fucking white wannabe
your traditional dress is the niqab

>but he's saying that the whole problem is Middle Easterners, as if violence and barbarism runs in our blood and genes, which is inheritely wrong
It's like when racist Jews claim supremacy and how Arabs are so inferior when no other ethnic group is as close to them as arabs. Either admit that you're the closest ethnic group to Arabs, or that you're from Khazaria and you're not native to Israel/Palestine.
Get off your high horses.
Europeans were butchering each other for hundreds of years, it's not like wars are some new phenomenon that's exlusive to Middle easterners.

I love this, Turks are master race bros

Also saw this drama and love the actress, so Kawaii

Highlander costumes.

Cricket mate, wtf is that?

Lowlander costumes.

South Lithuanian.

And Western-Lithuanian Klaipėda-Memel area.

hertzenigger clothes
t. half hertzenigger

Sardinian

im indonesian

I blame revisionist approach to history for this. I hate it that westerners always compare russia to literally hitler because we don't like gays, but they always forget their own grandpas weren't of better opinion on homosexualism

Ill leave this here.

Not really. Those people hate the west too.

How's your vacation in the United States?

hmmmm by brain tells me these are the best costumes

really makes you think

We don't really have a national costume as far as I know, but several regional ones like in Alsace, Brittany, Basque country, Auvergne or Provence
And even then there are variation from one town to another

>op says national costumes
>non-nations reply

Same here.

The Americans are going to love this one,

I present to you, the clap-hat

this
memenations RAUS!

I'm curious. Do you have picts of Hebrew descendants, such as Ephraim, Joseph, Dan, Gad...?

Black Forest