Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=DiVUIq2nkPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also eu countries have best organised military

>america above bad tier
>mfw

We basically created a warrior tradition during our revolution but Argentina gets decent tier over losing in the Falklands? Also if you're counting drug lords why aren't you downgrading every nation spectacularly failing at dealing with Islamists?

Oh fuck, AUSNZ on top, complete meme bs, I'm using non meme arguments on someone who thinks Emus are worthy adversaries

>never really fought anyone
>participated on both WW
>BTFO everyone in sudamerica
>almost went full naval warfare with France
>never really fought anyone
>Argentina is decent

Nope.

>never lost a battle

it would be harder finding something right

>via 9gag.com

Why are we in won't even fight tier again? My grandpa was a German secret serviceman and shot some soviet bitches.

>Every monkey from South America will shit talk Argentina
Mark my words.

where's Italy/SPQR ?

(You)

Putting Argentina above Brazil is a fucking joke considering we always bullied the entire South America through history.

Are you fucking kidding me
We are in godtier no discussion allowed.

Spain should be lower

>great effort in Falklands
>loaded torpedos into their ships backwards

>Also if you're counting drug lords why aren't you downgrading every nation spectacularly failing at dealing with Islamists?

>deaths from Islamic terrorism in Europe
>a couple hundred at most
>deaths from the drug war in Mehikkooo
>Total killed: 164,000+ t. wikipedia

you sure are good at war Mexico, only problem you all are fighting yourself

>American military not in it's own personal highest tier
+Well-equipped
+Most money and therefore best cutting-edge equipment thought up by the world's best scientists in their own country
+Most well-trained and efficient fighting forces on the entire planet
+Has never lost a war
+Could wipe out every nation on the planet easily
+Provides all the funds to the other nation's scrawny military
+Helps every other nation's military and STILL manages to be on the very top when working for just the USA
+No downsides
+You exist solely because the USA doesn't need you gone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

Oh look zero fucking defeats and a whole of lot of clay claimed.

terrible memeing without any actual knowlegde

>+Has never lost a war
kek nice try

ftfy

>has lost two wars in this millenia

Vietnam was a conflict and we still accomplished our goals.
Better luck next time, Da Silva.

1565 bois

Japan lost more because of culture and the way they organized their two fronts.
When you have your top officers being encouraged to kill themselves because they were shamed, that's pretty bad for your military

America is playing 4D chess, you don't understand.
We always accomplish our goals.

>large numbers
>poor tactics
That's only for ussr era, ussr isn't russia in almost everything. Also true russians destroy fucking amount of empires: sweden, polish, mongol, french, german, and fight against whole united europe + turks in crimean land better then all it's friends combined.

Also I understand that whole image is a fat joke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
4 defeats and Vietnam counts too even if you don't like it.

>listening to Wikipedia
It's a haven for jewish lies and hipsters.
They're always lying.

At least we'll remain Mexico once our war is over

youtube.com/watch?v=DiVUIq2nkPY

>+Well-equipped
Yes
>+Most money and therefore best cutting-edge equipment thought up by the world's best scientists in their own country
Often yes, though America does use foreign technologies too
>+Most well-trained and efficient fighting forces on the entire planet
This is where you go wrong. Many nation's soldiers around the world recieve more training in a wider variety of tactics.
>+Has never lost a war
Has lost several wars. I'm now beginning to think this is bait
>+Could wipe out every nation on the planet easily
I fell for the bait
>+Provides all the funds to the other nation's scrawny military
Why am I still typing
>+Helps every other nation's military and STILL manages to be on the very top when working for just the USA
US military works well with others
>+No downsides
Baiting again
>+You exist solely because the USA doesn't need you gone
Might not have been baiting all along, might just be a typical American

seems to been made by Aus with NZ collaboration. No wai

>russia
>fearless
>aggressive
>large numbers

Not anymore, lol.

>It's a haven for jewish lies and hipsters.
>They're always lying

Please be joking

USA can't even wipe out middle eastern shitholes, all their military is known for is not finishing anything they start and making life miserable for everyone for decades because it feeds the military complex.

>Might not have been baiting all along, might just be a typical American
Fucking burned.

ITT:

>implying they aren't trying to push their progressive agenda
You are the joke.
We don't WANT to wipe them out. 4D chess.
We have reasons for keeping things the way they are.

Japan below High tier. wew lad

>we were only pretending to be retarded

Rate

Yes, provoking mudslimes into creating terrorist groups and sparking civil war everywhere and ruining Europe while you're at it, very good 4D chess.
You guys are certainly good at fucking everything up.

oh no, the muslims that are here, you sure got me

Everything is right

was getting caught in perpetual war part of your plan?

>greeks have ancient warfare included
>nothing for the finns who scared away viking shits
biased

our military is not good, i'll be the first to admit that, but the reason the war on drugs still exists is because the "war" was never meant to be won

if our government weren't as corrupt as it was, it could somewhat easily remove cartels. That's just not happening, though

>a Canadian responds with a TPB image
peh
That was inevitable.
The night is darkest before the dawn.

We might not be the top country in war. But we are the top country to prevent massmurdering empires from conquering us.

>but the reason the war on drugs still exists is because the "war" was never meant to be won

I know, it's a tragedy. I'm sure it would be difficult to invade your country

Of courshe!

poland and denmark should be switched around

>My grandpa was a German

me on the left

Tfw your country have shitty army
Balts really think your are threat

So what's the next part of your master plan?

>TFW NO QT RUSSIAN BF WITH QT RUSSIAN SHIRT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crashing your continent...
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>mostly fought 13 year old boys

If you don't count Juno Beach on D-Day, liberating the Netherlands, fighting through the supposedly undefeatable "Hitler Line" in Italy, and taking Ortona, a battle so fierce, contemporary media calked it "little Stalingrad."

>Poor tactics
Yeah it's sadly true that our armies was forced to run on the enemy with machinegunes and AT cannons behind in cause someone of tankers/infantry will panic.

meme.
this is the real one

This, what the fuck

I like this one better.

>France
Literally what Europe

too far away to include, Boris

Pretty good tbqh

Sweden belongs top on Decent tier

>1805

>France
>High tier

Life is not only a beat em up game, it is more strategic and sustaining, the game. This is chart is a false.

t. shore swede

Aah that time when Austria go full retard mode

>Might not have been baiting all along, might just be a typical American
t. butthurt leaf
He is absolutely right.

Meant to reply this

We never lost a war 2bh

>American military education

And never participated in one.

>tfw your country will never annex Brazil
>tfw you will never live in this comfy cunt

gib guiana

Better at war than you.

no sry we not can

>better at war
>can't even supply army
Ayy lmao french fries

NANI?

Can you give us st. pierre et miquelon?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

True enough for us.
But then again what the hell are we to do man.

Texas beat Mexico. Who made this?

>WITH QT RUSSIAN SHIRT
actually i think it looks more like a dutch shirt

>initiative
wait what?

Well,
I came, I saw, I triggered.

How can you put Denmark and Sweden in won't even fight tier?

?
would it be safe if we occupied Karelia?

EMU
M
U

Nationality has no consistent bearing on fighting ability. I wouldn't trust a 2016 German to fight well at all.

>Estonia
>Won't even fight

Those niggers blocked off entire Soviet armies at Narva and the Tannenberg Line, inflicting massive casualties on the Red Army while being equipped with the shitty weapons Germans had to spare.

>China
>Bad tier

The Chinese performed brilliantly in the Korean War and are the only army in the world to fight the Americans to a standstill. They were also armed with shitty weapons scrounged from the Japanese and Soviets and used trumpets instead of radios.

Lists like these are almost always based on a pleb's understanding of history, i.e. "I only care about what happened between 1816 and 1945"

>tfw nobody remembers that the Finnish forces under the command of "Laiska Jaakko" Jacob de la Gardie of the Swedish empire took control of Moscow for a month, being the third power to ever do so succesfully beside glorious ancestor Tsinghis and the goofy poles

>America has only lost 1 war in it's entire history
>Britain has lost half of them and had pathetic battles during the ones they won
>Somehow better than America
inb4 uneducated fucktards try to say Korea or 1812 were losses when they were stalemates. If stalemates count as losses then Britain is even more pathetic

Also
>Ottoman High Tier
>Finland in Decent because of Winter War
>What is kill to death
This was assuredly written by a fucking Bong. Those fuckers are delusional when it comes to military history.
Also
>Vietnam
>Defeated USA
>Also defeated the British, French and Japanese
>forgot that bit m8 lol
I'd figure "High tier" flags being fucking roasted would be more noteworthy than "Decent tier"
Yet again, try to get a win loss ratio as good as us, England. Try to learn how to fucking fight and not just plan failures. You're a fucking disgrace of an anglo country and the most pathetic White country to ever be involved in war including France. Speaking of kill to death 1 Briton armed with a rifle and revolver died for ever 6 starving Africans armed with spears. FUCKING DISGRACEFUL.

UK belongs alongside China. Vietnam and US belong in High tier. Canada and Ottoman belong in Decent tier, seeing as Canada's only wars were ones fought with others. Brazil needs a boost to Decent tier as well due to their involvement in WWI and WWII.

How can we be shit when we conquered 1/4 of the world and haven't lost a war in over 200 years, in fact we only lost your one because we were busy fighting the French and they were helping you.

FYI we won the zulu war, it was a "disaster" as we hadn't expected the zulu to be so fast or where they were, we only lost 1,500 men and came back later and slaughtered them.

You roll in late to both world wars after most of the hard work has been done then suffer casualties due to your stupidity then claim all the credit, before that you got beaten by Filipinos . Then you got beaten by the vietnamese.
In fact the USA can only claim four military victories:
1) Against itself
2) Against Indians
3) In South Korea and even with help that was a draw.
4)Iraq which turned out to be done under false pretences and has had the side effect of plunging the middle east into a downward spiral and endangering the entire western world.

>including France.

huuuuuuuuuuuur

>try to get a win loss ratio as good as us

We actually have one of the best w/l ratio, fucktard.

Everything in that chart is wrong.

>glorifying war
manchild please go

>Conquered the quarter of the world that was starving spear chuckers while armed with guns
Slow clap

Nobody's disputing the French had a large hand in the revolutionary role, either, fact is we still won. Should've would've could've wont change anything.

>Hard work
Hard work done in WWI by the French, WWII by the Russians.
Face it, your contributions to either great war were planning battles that resulted in your allies getting massacred (Gallipoli, Operation Market Garden), bombing some German civilians and being able to be an equal match for Italians. Your kill to death against the Germans in WWI was 5 Brits for every 7 Germans.

While we didn't do much in WWI aside from pissing off the Germans by using shotguns which is "cruel", despite them using fucking poison gas, America and Russia were THE deciding factors in WWII. It was Russia and America pitted against Germany and Japan by the end and other countries helped in varying levels. Australia being extremely noteworthy as a helping hand and combat bud.

Philippine-American war was an American victory, Nigel. And the Vietnamese were our only true loss.

>Against itself
>Against Indians
>Against Mexicans
>Against Filipinos
>Against the Japanese Empire
>Against British Pirates
I'm missing a few, too.
Including France was just banter about how you lot are seen as cowards mate, thus saying the Britons are worse than the French stereotype.
Was referring to the Brits when I talked about w/l. Even though ours is still better than yours.

>be american infantry
>be with your whole platoon patrolling around the desert
>2 afghan tribesmen with rusty bolt action rifles ambush everyone
>1 hour of firefight
>"I'M GONNA DIE! SEND HELP! TELL MY WIFE AND MY WIFE'S KIDS THAT I LOVE THEM!"
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>we sure showed them

None of our generation have been in an actual war, at least not in the west, its understandable.

t. Afghani

I'll keep an eye on you.

>spear chuckers
what is India?

>The hard work in WW1 was done by the French
Untrue, it was more an equal effort between us, if they had done all the hard work then we wouldn't have had to raise a large land army and have 953,000 dead men.

>WW2 by the Russians
What is North Africa?
What are Blockades?
What are the Sicily+Italy campaigns?
America did fuck all in WW2 apart from sink the Jap fleet

>Philippine-American was a victory
So why did they win independence?

I will give you the Mexican one but that was such a pathetic war and ironically indirectly caused the civil war

>Vietnam and Afghanistan not on top

They eat superpowers for breakfast.

I liked the narrative format of your reply

Good boy

>Cred Forums presents
>9gag.com

This always manages to trigger me. Seriously, is this real?

>via 9gag.com
Found it

>lost wars to birds, fish, and cats
>god tier

gib Paris and Guyana

>US
>Poor Soldiers
>Decent tier
defeated hasn't been defeated in it's history with the exception of the badly run war of vietnam, which at the end of the day had no military serious repercussions for the US.

France, Germany, Russia, and pretty much every single country in that list got their countries invaded, razed, and pretty much humiliated, but they are "HIGH TIER"

Right. European Wishful thinking.

>india
divide and conquer. Britain never fought an entire indian subcontinent. They did piecemeal, but most of the conquering was by divide and conquer.

>What is north Africa?
Yeah, what? Totally irrelevant to Hitler. The corp was only sent to keep the Italians alive and to maybe try to get the Suez. The germans never planned on fighting in north africa. They just happened to end up there.

>Blockade?
Yeah, you mean how you were blockaded by the germans?

>sicily+Italy
Yeah, thanks to good Ol' USA.

>America did fuck all in WW2 apart from sink the jap fleet.
Except that all the material and the brunt of the fighting in western Europe was by America. You got fucked in Market garden, and Patton bested Monty in Italy.

Britain was fucking irrelevant past 1943 and only survived as long as it did thanks to being a fucking island.

Philippine fought for its independence in the 19th century after being taken from spain. They were given independence willingly by the US right after WWII in 1946. Not a single shot was fired. The US just let philippine go.

Civil war was AFter the Mexican war not before. How about you at least google this shit, m8.
>British Education

The shart is mad kek

>Australia/NZ

They were badass in the world wars et al.
Of course so was Canada

I feel you can't trust a county's true strength unless they have had their mainland invaded and fought for existence.

predicted

>USAnian education

*American

Hey, Vietnam beat Mongols too.

We're meh tier

It's how we control other nations

Seriously, if we actually finished the wars, being there would switch from warfare to annexation. Gotta keep appearances. As long as we're fighting there, we have an excuse to operate in the region.

>tfw your land used to be Paraguay

how the FUCK did you not lose vietnam?

"South Vietnam is annexed by North Vietnam"

South vietnam was annexed after the peace accord had been signed and the US military had returned home.

The Invasion and annexation of south vietnam took place about 3 years after the US had withdrawn.