ITT: shit your countrymen do that pisses you off

>^^

islam

Shoot each other

I see actual Germans do this on the normie internet all the time, but I also I have a friend that has German-Canadian dual citizenship that does it too despite never having lived in Germany. Is this a genetic thing or something?

'-'

exist

let cucks perpetrate and pass laws based on bullshit statistics about gun crime.

What is it? What does it mean?

Laughing with "kkkkk"
It makes no sense. Even huehue is better than that.

It's basically that ^_^ annoying lolsokawaii cringey emoticon except abbreviated without the mouth. Join an EU server on any vidya and you'll see Germans do it.

Smart = bad

make conversation with me

>believes statistics are bullshit
>using cuck unironically

They would rather wait 5 minutes in order to cross an empty street instead of jaywalking

kekekekekkekekekeke ^____^

I like guns, and I'm a gun owner. However, whenever I go to a sporting goods store, go to a range, or read posts like yours, I begin to think the opposition might be right.
MUH GUNZ CUZ CONSTUHTOOSHUN freaks like you are the greatest enemy to loose gun laws. Blame libtards, niggers, and whoever else you want, but it's gun shop weirdos who make the rest of us who have guns support tighter controls.

>be from quebec
>join online game
>look at player list
>see a guy with QC in his username
>oh god no

insuferable faggots everytime. They are all dumb turbonormies who smoke and cant speak English and get mad when you ask them too. I hate my fellow quebecers on online games. They are not much more than french speaker Brs.

I have seen this in Munich. I thought it was pretty weird.

>Be in Finland
>at an intersection
>light is red
>cross anyway
>Finnish girl I was with grabs my arms and pulls me back
>"You gotta follow the ruuules!!"
>Well okay then

autists. here jaywalking is the norm.

Small talk, not sure how bad it is outside of Texas, but even walking by a stranger warrants a 5 sentence exchange

Wirklich? Ein deutsche freund hat immer die ,,^^'' geschrieben. Ist er schwul?

I'm drunk right now. Was my sentence grammatically correct? I can't tell

>not sure how bad it is outside of Texas
Better. Everything not-Texas is better than Texas.

>Ist er schwul?
Nein, er ist nur Deutsch
see

being on Cred Forums

Ja, alles klar
Gut

It's basically a way to emphasize the meaning of a written sentence. In the German language context is heavily impacted by your voice. Using ^^ means that they reply in a friendly way.

Play the national anthem before sporting events.

Seriously, what the fuck? Can't we just enjoy some high school football without being bludgeoned again with paramilitary reactionist propaganda ?

Every. Single. Fucking. Game.

Cuck

THIS, SO FUCKING MUCH THIS. GOD DANG IT!!!!!!!
Dude, I wanna brofist you so hard.

jaywalking appears as a sign of restlessness, immaturity and lack of discipline.

banter

yes there's a stain on my fucking shirt today, better make a huge deal out of it. especially if you work with paint. fucking geniuses i swear i'm going to knock some cunt out if this keeps up

Divide themselves by race

simply ebin

Where was this? People jaywalk in Helsinki in broad daylight all the time

breath

Back when I made a trip to the US I attended a "history of the flag" event in a history museum. Suddenly everyone stood up, placed their hands on their chests and started chanting the anthem like a religious ritual. They did it three times. It was intimidating especially because they gave me mean looks for not knowing the lyrics

>It was intimidating especially because they gave me mean looks for not knowing the lyrics
lmao is there any other first world nation that acts like this?

>the black power protesters also have a CSA on a t-shirt
wut

Why have rules if people don't follow them? It's a slippery slope that leads to full anarchism.

*CSA flag

kek

Nice

Some of our rules hinder progress. If I would not make use of jaywalking I would not be able to reach my office 5 minutes earlier. Therefore, I would not be able to make 25 extra minutes per week.

this

>pic related
This is what comes up in my mind first when I see that emoticon.

>red light
>start jaywalking
>everyone else follows your example
Fite the power! I am the rebel.

But if you get hit by a car while jaywalking there'll be a jam and more people will be late for work hence the society as a whole is less effective

Makes you think, huh?

This

Be social craicmasters
Slaying dolls on the regular so much that if you're a virgin at 21 like me you're a complete feckin enigma.

We don't want anarchists like you in our country.

>This is what comes up in my mind first when I see that emoticon.
read this

>Apologising to someone who should be apologising to you
>Passive-aggressive tutting
>Being polite and passive-aggressively indirect to someone who has legitimately pissed you off
>Drinking tea with milk in it
>Drinking fosters
>Complaining verbally and excessively about really nonsensical, inconsequential shit like long car trips, delayed flights etc. as if they are really hard done by
>"is X country in the EU ?"
>being lazy and using the word "need" for things that they simply want
>unashamed classism, and overt pride of being part of a certain social class (even if it's simply alluding to that fact)
>being vocally interested in bydloball
>talking about tedious mercantile shit such as house prices like some soulless american
>eating at fried chicken shops or eating processed food and takeaways in general
>unnecessary thick headed bureaucracy (computer says no tier), at least compared to my home country
>overpriced "street food" culture that isn't reminiscent of any country's street food
>liking the USA or lapping up their disgusting culture
>using fake tan and excessive makeup
>biting their toenails
>people who effectively expect the government to protect them from their incompetent selves

I still love the You Kay though

That's what comes to my mind as well, it's just slightly more disturbing imagining a 1.90m grown blonde man doing it than a cartoon character.

To complain about everything...oh wait.

Being disgustingly fat and stupid, continuing to make the rest of us look bad.

fuck off back then you brown cunt.

Existing

>brown
Yeah, nah

>-username-[SWE]

Everything.

being black like americans

ignoring the fact that we lost kosovo

alright. suppose you can stay. what you here for?

aren't poles in the UK much more shit than brown people like indians and sikhs and whatever.
aren't poles basically paki tier

Too fucking bad. It's a serious matter of constitutional/human rights and those very people you're criticizing are the ones fighting the hardest to defeat anti-gunners. Because I guarantee you're doing jack shit to help.
Gun store rednecks never go on shooting sprees. That would be niggers, muslims, and teenage autists. So maybe you should focus your energy more on them rather than loudmouth working class gun owners you sensitive cuck. Some guy criticizing Obama in at a gun range isn't going to hurt anyone.

Living ?

Bootlicking faggot.

Nobody is as shit as American immigrants

Sure thing, kareem muhammad abdul

Yeah ok sure thing Krzysztof

>America
>First world

It gets me too man, it's weird. Though I find chanting in unison with a crowd kinda creepy to begin with.

Yes goy, nationalism is scary

Yeah I think American gun culture is more the problem then the guns themselves. Treating them like some sort of holy object is pretty creepy.

Look up in this thread you double digit IQ twats

>irish ""economy""
>irish """""culture"""""
>irish """""""""military""""""

But it is, isn't it? Look at what destruction was wrought the last time.

Relax Krzysztof, you'll need to unclog another toilet somewhere soon

You mean from your power dump you fat cunt ?

Germans use "^^" because it's easy to reach on a German keyboard especially in games when you play with WASD.

>Implying New Zealand isn't being Americanized as well.

Yes, my big strong american dump needs some unclogging. lets get on with it Krzysztof

Fucking motorcycles passing through the traffic and placing themselves in front of cars waiting at a red stop
Every fucking time.

Is it really nationalism, though? You could make the argument that it's just a cultural custom. You pledge allegiance to the flag, in an almost religious way. Real nationalism manifests itself in feelings on a personal level, rather than mob mentality.

why do brazilians act like such savages online? not so much on Cred Forums but everywhere else, they just act like animals spamming long lines of random letters. fucking toxic people

Act like this is the only country on Earth, or that other cultures don't matter.

its not nationalism its brainwashing. theres being proud of your country and pledging allegiance to something which pledges no allegiance to you

its just a way to keep you all in check. gotta keep the cogs working

>trying to talk about guns and shooting with normies
>"you have a GUN? Who do you wan't to kill, user?"
>"haha, no one piss off user, he might shoot you lol."

>Try and talk about guns and shooting with the guys at the local range
>"y'all need to get 'chu an AR-15 before Obummer bans 'em."
>"yep I'm all strapped for when SHTF. Ain't no fed gonna put me in no FEMA camp."

I just wanna talk about my hobby without politics getting involved mang.

Helsinki but she was from Oulu.

Make EVERYTHING about politics and race

same but with (ARG)

drink absurdly excessive amounts of alcohol

" :v "

this*1010

We banter too much

"peenoise pride"

srsly they're overreacting

This.

Drive huge ass cars.
Then complain about gas prices.

have qt gfs while I don't have one anymore

NOTHING typical white Canadians or 'whitened' Canadians does annoy me. Foreigners, however...

Act like everyone has a lot of money

- To be fair, compared to almost every single other country in the world, generally we do, but almost no individual is rich, not really.

This is a problem when everything is expensive and actually realizing your dreams is virtually impossible unless you have a ton of saved up assets. I can't even get my own rental apartment, and I've made a lot of money, relatively speaking, the last six months. So I guess it's back to living with mom and dad until i croak, which isn't necessary that far down the line if this keeps up.

Drink shit loads of alcohol and then complain like a little bitch when you have a hangover.

Extreme self-hating.

It's ok to hate Brazil, we sure are a shitty country. But A LOT of Brazilians just act like it's the single most fucked up country on earth.

actually it is only behind india, venezuela and syria

"At least we aren't the Philippines!"

THIS.

say anything about the empire
thing is none of us ever lived under the empire, what can you really miss?

Everything is related to the '73 coup d'etat
EVERYTHING
Movies, music, television, conversation topics, etc

Also Africa, most of Asia, non-anglo Oceania, and 80% of Latin America.

uh nope all of those places are better than shitil except for papua new guinea

Leftist tears? Or edgy right-wing?

Both, but it's the edgy teenagers the ones that piss me off the most

>I think American gun culture is more the problem then the guns themselves
well keeo what you think because FACTS support the notion that gang vioence is the problem you sackless nu male

You guys see what i'm talking about: Those niggers are so delusional they'd rather live in all those places.

shut the fuck up proud monkey

Can't blame them when you have like 40.000 murders per year

not breed fast enough, we are a big country and one of the strongest, with a large population we could be stronk enough to btfo any association with americucks and other cuck-like countries and then help China subdue the world. Creating a joint, Aus-China communist utopia.

Being cunts to each other

watching anime, supporting golden dawn, being avatarfags, not going to clubs in Gazi, thinking Salonika is white

I don't need guns to make myself feel manly you insecure fatass.

Used to get annoyed at my brothers marching and celebrating being better than us in Northern Ireland. I mean we're the same blood. Fierce Irish/Scot nature. We should be great together.
It's fine though. They don't breed so, dying out.
I may impregnate one with my Catholic seed so they won't become totally extinct.

40k? We have 60k, actually.

The single thing I hate the most in Brazil is like said, adding the fact that ANY policy that actually WORKS in other countries, people usually think that will never work here, and do the opposite of that... and then ask why is all going to shit.

"^^" is probably the most common smiley in France desu

Voting racist parties

Forgot favelas.

Sucking Russian cock (WE WUZ SLAVS AND WHIT) and dreaming about the return of communism to Slovakia.

1. be Russian
2. drink alcohol
3. no values or beliefs

b8

General backwardness and bogan behaviour

They keep inviting more refugees just because of their skin color

And they're constantly having a circlejerk over who is the most progressive

Normies are always on their phones it pisses me off. Texting someone or looking something up even in the middle of a conversation. Rude as hell.

>hathat
>xD
>Kappa
>gachiBASS

same but with 974