How do you deal with the soul-crushing fact that you will never be an Ohioan?

How do you deal with the soul-crushing fact that you will never be an Ohioan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By being Illinoisan

I don't really care tbqh. This country itself is quite sh*t, but then again everywhere is due to some problem.

By being Virginian.

Return our rightful land, BTW.

I visited Columbus once for a Buckeyes game. Everyone there was really nice. Good on you, Ohio.

Hi

WE

Yo

But I am though?
Cleveland.

kasich

>identifying yourself as illinoisan
>implying there's anything outside of chicago that isn't nebraska

Smile, since I don't think Ohioans are capable of doing so.

Ah yes. The state where the past few governors ended up on jail. The state that is controlled by Chicago. Home of corruption and nig warfare.

Columbus is a pretty dope city for being in the Midwest. I love it here.

I do have a problem smiling.

We are actually the most average State in the US, which isn't surprising given that we have the big city of Chicago along with the rural Downstate. It'd be one of the best in the nation, and certainly the best in the Midwest, if it weren't for the Russia-tier politics.

>being butthurt because we have the best skyline
>mad that the majority of the population has control over state politics
>le chiraq is baghdad meme

All I need to do is swim across a river and apply for a new ID. It isn't hard. I'm not going to do it because Rob Portman ain't got shit on Constitution Man.

FUCKING RAUNER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BLAGOJEVICH DID NOTHING WRONG

American city skylines are pretty damn ugly most of the time.
Chicago is an exception. It feels like it was meant to be modern, if that makes sense.

Is not even the best state in the Great Lakes Region

Why do the trees in Richmond all lean East?
Because New Paris sucks.

the fire was a blessing in disguise so we didnt end up with a bunch of old looking buildings while trying to build modern ones at the same time like NYC

This, and by the time we were even a town many precepts of urban planning were in place.

Been there
It's like here in Iowa, except with more idiots per capita, and stupid ass laws.
Plus more people, with is always a negative.

>birth-9
Ohio
>9-28
Illinois
>28-
Colorado

Colorado is clearly best. Eastern and southern Ohio is ok. Illinois is one of the worst states.

I live in Illinois

Chicago is shit and niggers are free to do whatever. Better hope they never decide to stop killing each other and turn on real people.

It's quite underrated.

t. naperville or nebraskafag that has literally never been to chicago

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

>t. wealthy enough to have never had to interact with Chicago chimps, and wants you to know it

looks like one of the most boring states in one of the blandest countries

Kek these were good.

>"Come see, both of our buildings"

Ohio City is kool tho

t. CLE

Ohioans like to say they are from the mid-west but this is only true for the western half...

>Australians
>banter

>as a nebraskafag, let me tell you about your city