I've seen video about east hustings on tv:

I've seen video about east hustings on tv:
youtu.be/0pz-D7JoDfQ?t=28m1s

So there we can see a lot of homeless, drug users, unsocial elements. In video them talked about bad smell, that a lot of evil, that they use drugs on the streets and so on.

Is it true?

Is it true, that government gives 1500 cad for them monthly, 3 times food and free drugs?
Do you have areas like this in Toronto, another places in Canada?
Have you ever been in east hustings?
Can you show to me bad areas?
Can you post more videos about?

What do you think about it all?Just interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Yes, all of this is unironically true.
It's not as bad as it sounds though.

Do you have something similar in us?
why it is not so bad?

For example - all clinics there a privacy property, so them earn money.
All people there dying and government agree with this.

So, in fact - it is like a farm, where clinics, food-delivery and so on earns money on unsocial persons, which in fact dying vy this reason. It is like unhumanity

sorry for my english.

>dying vy this reason. It is like unhumanity
dying by this reason*
it is looks, like unhumanity*

yeah, i studied in vancouver

felt surreal that in one of the most major cities of a clearly developed nation at forefront of many things in the world A DESIGNATED CRACKHEAD LOWLIFE STREET exists.

you literally have a street with all scum and lowlifes. they also constantly run kind of an open air fair, where they sell all kinds of shit

I think in vancouver sometimes it's easier to buy crack than alcohol. alcohol is only sold in liquor stores (rarely you can buy it from under the counter in like bars and cafes, I bought beer in sushi store once), whereas crack is there for you all the time, 24/7.

surely we might be less developed, but STREET OF CRACKHEADS just couldn't exist in Kazakhstan or Russia I'm sure. either government or people activists would clear them out.

also it's not some shit area street, it's right downtown. you would have some tourist traps, steam clock and shit, business centres, typical yuppies kind of area, people in suits - but take a quick stroll and you're on that DESIGNATED MARGINAL STREET

very interesting.
Do you have any videos?
Do you know some another weid info about it?
Is it too scary to hear about or live there?
What education do you have there?
Have you ever had problems with criminal there?

Homeless people congregate in Vancouver because of the weather. You won't find that sort of thing in Toronto because the winter is harsher.

As far as I know, Vancouver has had serious drug/prostitution problems for decades now. I'm not sure there's anything like it anywhere else in Canada. Toronto has junkies and the like but not the sort of widespread, open drug problem which Vancouver. Instead, Toronto has shitholes like Malvern and Rexdale which are notorious for gang activity:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE

Still doesn't compare to places like Detroit or Chicago, IMO.

Junkies flock to Vancouver because it is the one place in Canada where you can live on the street during the winter and not freeze to death. Most of our cities aren't that bad, except maybe for the chug ghettos in the prairie cities.

sadly, no videos taken

east hastings is a meme, especially amongst relatively successful people, source of snobbery you know? like 'oh these east hasting people blabla'. or like i followed a twitter account that would report crimes in vancouver based on police radio station I think, in a format of CRIME + STREET and anytime something happened on east hasting people would comment like 'ah classic east hastings', 'not surprised' etc

it's not scary TO ME, for me it's like an adventure and sight-seeing and just flavors of life; but yeah I knew people who were uncomfortable, and I understand them - the rest of vancouver is very vanilla, it's like kindergarten and then you're hit with this shit - junkies, people dressed like shit, behaving like chimps sometimes, occasional crazy shouting etc.

I went to uni there for bachelor degree

never had any problem with criminal there, in fact I'm happy something like that exists, makes it handy when you want to get something

oh and yeah, like canadian posters above said, vancouver has a very very very mild climate, especially compared to rest of canada, so homeless people congregate there. I think some of them even come to vancouver for colder time of the year, and then they migrate back to wherever.

Sorry, this "toronto hood life" looks not so criminal, them all looks very funny. A lot of view, but them don't give fear or nothing else.

It's only a few neighbourhoods and they're easily avoided. Mostly just TNB.

>TNB
what is it?

Typical nig behaviour.

Really! I've played paintball with some nig-persons. Tham all was very polite, funny and pretty.

what degree you studied there?
how much it costs?
Have you seen something interesting with own eyes or just from massmedia?

They're like Muslims. Individually or in small groups they can be alright. When they grow in population to the extent that they can form communities/neighbourhoods/cities, the area always goes to shit.

it is weird.
But looks, like it is true.

yeah i guess it kinda is a DESIGNATED lmao

Any crime statistics?

Why do you have this criminal?
your live level is high, jobs, education and so on. Culture don't based on criminal romantics. How it is possible? Crime is sux. Why do you have it all?

bump?

Crack and coke is a Shit drug.

In the U.S. we don't give homeless people the same support.

There is help of course but it's underfunded and there isn't enough to go around for the homeless people.

Here in SoCal all the homeless people congregate here because of the nice weather and wealthy denizens.

I hear it's the same in San Fran, but I don't know because I've never been there.

I would be welfare leeching parasite junkey in canada too.

>work at mcdoodles
>1000 cad a month
>work as junkie parasite leech and do crack all day
>1500 cad a month + food + warm shelter + cool junkie parties + cool punk aesthetic + appear on tv

checks out