>Go university in Ontario
>Hijab girls everywhere
>black guys everywhere
>Africans everywhere
>Indians everywhere
>Chinese everywhere
>50% of student body is white
>rest of the city is 85% white

Is this a new thing? Is this like this everywhere?

Also something I noticed: everyone on campus comes from a middle class background. Everyone is very relaxed and non-threatening.

However, go to the poor parts of town and everyone is more on edge. Males walk in a more threatnening manner (regardless of race).

indian and hijab girls are fine the rest are shit

like it everywhere.
stop whinging and go get your dick wet

That's the case in Portland too

>stop whinging and go get your dick wet

how?

white males are discriminated against by universities, everyone knows this

asians flock to any relevant anglo university they can get in to

Is this true? Well I now identify as Native American.

My school is at least 80 percent white but much less white than the town as a whole. Some of my smaller classes are all white. We mostly have Indians, both from the GTA and abroad. What school are you at?

wew nice numbers bro

terrible

A

canacuck fucks up the get again. fuck off leaf

FUCKING

LEAF

>Everyone is very relaxed and non-threatening.

Go talk to them, go for a drink with the group, get to know them better.
Wait for an opening, don't be a dweeb and put it her pooper

ha! white people are uneducated

Male immigrants can fuck off, more pussy is always appreciated though.

Do you want latinas in ontario?

In Sweden the universities are more white than the cities they're in.
I went to one that was pretty hard to get into and there were barely any non-whites.

When it comes to the free college in Sweden, how do they decide who gets in, is it based on what courses you want to take and your test scores?

Or is it test scores then you pick the classes you want or what?

>t. Fatima Pajeet

Wow how rude. It's not like they'd touch you anyway senpai lmao.

>Go to Florida State
>Tons of rich or middle class Cuban kids from Miami, no Cubans in the Tallahassee itself outside of FSU
>Tons of rich or middle class white kids from everywhere in Florida and the Northeastern states
>Many middle class black kids from the major cities in Florida, but a smaller proportion of the student body than of the city. Also FAMU is across town and it's a historically black university and therefore 95% black today.

Oh and a Chinese minority at the school too, but they might as well not exist because they don't talk to non Chinese or speak English unless they have to for class.

Gross

This is a good thing, right??? I mean, it means that minorities are finally integrating into western societies.

Universities discriminate Asian people even more so if you get a race change surgery to look Native American be careful, because if you end up looking like a chink you're fucked.

who cares about integration. race and genetics matter just as much as culture.

Seems about like how it is here.
And my state is around 95% white. My town probably even more so.
Still, I would say about 70% of the student body is white, but definitely a higher percentage of people on campus are minorities than in the town as a whole.

good