Japanese please behave

Dear Japanese,
Please do NOT come to my country

I swear, the Chinese tourists behave so much nicer than Japs, and the Viets make the top of the best immigrants. What the fuck made the Japanese so cringy? The radiation?

Do you also have a problem with Japanese tourists?

I'm so sorry about that,please don't hate us.
I love Poland

here we go

>

no, they are god tier turist.

fuck brithis and germans. japaneses are ok

In what parallel universe do you live in
Here the Japs are just as cringy and abnormal as the English
>China, Russia so high on the bad tourists scale
Wtf?

>Chinese tourists behave so much nicer than Japs

Siberian intervention for saving 600 polish was in vain totally.

come on pooland

nobody visit your shithole

>British are bad
>Burgers are ((((((good))))))
>ofc japantard decided to make his country top tier in this shitty list

Sorry...sorry...

What the hell ?ELI5. btw,Poland is qt.

VANU WYPIERDALAJ

That was still true like 3-4 years ago. But I'm seeing Asian faces that are not local Viets regularly now in my provincial city of Bydgoszcz. This is not a tourist spot, let's add.

My first thought - the Chinese. But then I heard the language. It's the Japanese. And almost always them.

Autustic, disrespectful, ignorant to the extreme. They make no effort in travelling, and are not interested in being here whatsoever, not to mention they don't care about the culture and people.
The Chinese are different, I was exchanging the "I love you" and "hello!" phrases between our languages, which was fun, and observations about differences. Same with the Brits, actually.

Even Germans, that also come here en masse in their stupid couches and rarely on their own despite the proximity, can be fun to talk to. They seem to make the effort to say what they liked in here, which is so polite.

The Japs are the worst. Talking to them, no matter how many times I tried, is like talking to a badly written, misbehaving program. The utter slogans that are out of place, have no idea where they are and soon run back into their stupid coaches.

Please, Japanese, stay in your radioactive island.

OK,I WILL SAY TO EVERY JAP I WILL MEET THAT POLAND IS HYPER SUPER FOURTH WORLD SHITHOLE SO THAT ANY JAPS WON'T GO THERE FAREWELL!

are you chinese?, regardless of jap, you live in parallel universe if you think chink tourist are civilised

t. Chang "Diaoyuta not Senkakus ok" Zhang

Much obliged, you Caps Lock maniac

I'm a Pole like most people in these lands.
No idea what Chinese tourists are like in the UK. Here they're pretty normal. Sure, they touch everything, which is especially annoying as you have to control them in churches, but what you have on the picture is absurd

I'll have you know I've been to China in 2009 and even there it wasn't like that, and oh boy I don't travel by planes and hotels

Your story made me want to go there.
Poland is too qt.

Don't pretend like people don't love it when we come to their country and tip them when that's not part of their culture

Learn proper English and stop thinking in schemes and patterns, be more flexible and aware of what is out of place
And go alone or with friends without the use of a tourist centre, sleep in hostels and not hotels, and preferably meet someone local via internet before you come
And then you're welcome

>I'm a Pole like most people in these lands.
Lel

I wish I had that screencap of a ""Polish"" user posting his brown hand with the timestamp and some polish moonrune words.

You're delusional kid

t. someone who is most certainly not white, ranging from anything from Aboriginal to Anglo

I love japanese tourists.
I like following them around when I see some.
Especially now during the Oktoberfest there are quite a few.
Yesterday I saw a cute japanese girl.

>Why is that loser following us?
>I don't know, just don't give him any attention

no way.

They're unable to think that way
What was in their heads was probably "sausage FUCK YEAH WUNDERBAR !!!! wwww doitsu cuuute [error]"

Thanks but no thanks, I want them to stop coming

> episode 32

The old britbongs are actually pretty good desu.
The young ones are pretty bad desu(unless they send us their chavs or whatever they call them).
You guys are pretty good tourists as well.
The Krauts are usually well behaved but they tend to sperg out when they visit the beaches (sandals and socks + the whole hole digging thingie).
Those that annoy me the most are the tourists and that never leave their group.
Visiting another country is all all about except exploration.
Jesus Christ that annoys me so much.
Isrealis are pretty good as well.

Why are the Japs here so fucking beta? Man up fags.

>moving the goal posts
lel.

I'd fug Yunosuke desu

>The old britbongs are actually pretty good desu.

This has to be said aloud, old Britfarts are incredibly based