This time it's for both men and women.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTbL1hH19BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enslave the men rape the women.

>conscription
>for women
It's like they want to turn every facet of their country into a laughable leftist shithole.

>both men and women
i'm so sorry swedes. my condolences go to all swedish men, who have to watch how weak women try keep up with men and thus slowing down everyone. been there, done that

>This time it's for both men and women
>women
I'm looking forward to hear them complain

>inb4 Swdsh feminist outraged because you can't draft womyn

hurrr durrr women

It's not like sweden participates in any kind of military interventions across the globe so it doesn't make a fucking difference.

all women will do is underperform in training and serve as meat bags so the male part of the crew will have something to stick their dicks inside.

It's good when we attack it will be someone to rape. Liberators liberate women his dirty cock and kill all the kebabs.

>implying we won't send our kebabs for the swedish campaign to win hearts and minds

Partly good.
Women shouldn't be allowed in.

>muh current year though

They're only going to conscript white men and women.

They're trying to kill them off.

It's ok as long as they can opt out during the screening process in some easy and legal way like saying they're pregnant

America recently just required women for the draft and nobody talked about it in the media.

I think the elite are preparing for something big.

Obligatory

youtu.be/RTbL1hH19BE

Great imo! Now the kids will learn some dicipline, sadly only a select few will do it since our armed forces are not funded enough to sustain such a large amount of recruits. At least now the amount of recruits can be changed via an increase in budget instead of putting the money on expensive advertisement.

>a country installs conscription for men only
>"THE FEMINISTS ARE AT IT AGAIN"

>a country installs conscription for men AND women
>"THE FEMINISTS ARE AT IT AGAIN"

What the fuck is it with Cred Forums and blaming literally anything on feminists?

it should be for men only. most women can't handle conscription

KEK

I guess even Denmark isn't safe from the faggotry that has taken over Scandinavia.

The Swedish Armed Forces is in shambles. I don't see how this could make things better. It'll just end up a fucking. Imagine a bunch of white knighting faggots dying to carry the girl's equipment while the girls themselves are on their phones bitching about being in the woods. Because that's how it'll be.

Also,

>teaching shitskins how to use firearms

Why are we doing this?

>SWEDEN REINTRODUCING CONSCRIPTION
Wrong

>mönstring
Is the try-out tests. Everyone will be called starting next year, but like it has been since 2010 only the really interested people will be allowed to join. The goal is to have another 8000 people in 2017, then another 8000 in 2018.

So no, conscription is NOT back.

I wish we had that. Not necessarily military service, but I think some kind of mandatory public service would be good for the cunt.

Feminists should not even exist in the first place.

Yeah let's give now acces to weapons and a military instruction to all those young africans, muslims and refugees.

What could go wrong?

No, he's right. People like you are so insanely fucking retarded. I get your point, but only barely.

This. It's fucking retarded.

>kill them off
Oh? Is there another european war coming up?

desu I think regular community service could work

Too bad the municipalities can't even make up pseudo-jobs for people actively looking for them

Not everything. There's Jews, niggers, and liberals, too.

>the New Deal
It worked for us. The Civilian Conservation Corps and Work Projects Administration helped turn my family from being moonshining hillbillies into respectable members of their community.
Also, having good infrastructure is nice.

You know that instead of serving in the army, you can opt out for some unpaid social work?

This is why the Swedish goverment reintroduced it!

Sensible

>all women will do is underperform in training and serve as meat bags so the male part of the crew will have something to stick their dicks inside.
What other function do women have in any part of life?

Gave you life

About 2000 will be conscripted 2018
Men and women have the same requirements.
I think its a bit dumb that 2000 people out of 100000 are forced to serve in the army while the rest can go on with their lives but it's better than nothing.

Kek

Like Israel?