What is the correlation between skin melanin content and neuronal synapses in a human?

what is the correlation between skin melanin content and neuronal synapses in a human?

whites are subhumans

niggers are stupid, stop pretending you don't know that

pepsi cola

That Jews are infinitely better than white people but whitey likes to pretend they're ok because they aren't nigger tier

if jews are infinitely better than how come hitler btfo them

did abos btfo us? nope

my point is that the superior race does not get btfo

Most people who aren't from Africa have Neanderthal DNA in them, it's what made us white, it's what made Arabs lighter than sub saharan Afticans etc...
Neanderthal bone fragments show us that they had very large brains, compared to humans at the time
>pic related

interdasting. so we kind of became smarter via becoming temporarily dumber.

Easy, since melanin is a superior receptor for energy it is therefore the god particle and all blacks are inherently superior due to being closer to god than pale-skins.

Ask your local african american friend about this, he can explain it better than I.

what if you don't believe in God?

Then you are closer to the universe and its energies.

Zzap people with invisible forces and stuff.

I thought your local indigenous populace should have introduced you to this?

Jews are just on par with white upper classes, they've been white people's sidekick for 2000 years and still are in some respects.

Honestly i think when brown people like you look at the relations between white people and jews they don't understand what's actually going on here.

we were smarter because we were weaker, so hand to hand fight was stupid. We hide, made society to survive and killed the bastard with traps.

Why do you assume the neanderthals were less intelligent than modern humans?

inversely proportional by some exponential function I would imagine

Neanderthalers were just the Biblical people that lived to become 500 years old and more, that is why their skulls grew accordingly. in reality the Earth is about 6000 years old.

top snek

>Neanderthal DNA made people white
>Neanderthal brain cavity was bigger so that == smarter

I would say that the brain needs to be of at least a certain size for the the number of neurons to be sufficient to allow high level thought to occur.

Having said that, a larger brain does not necessary equal smarter. for example look at whale sharks.