2015+1

>2015+1
>Polish people still in denial about being Slavic
>Polish people still in denial about belonging to Eastern Europe
>Polish people still crying over muh Soviet Union

>polish "people"

I am Greek

Faggot doesn't even know how to use this meme correctly, not surprised.

>m-muh Central Europe!

wypierdalaj jebany turku

>t.Abdul
>I'm Greek, guys seriously

Shit language t b h.

Watch out, man. You are projecting way too much.

what is the purpose of this thread, you swarthy monkey?

>Is so mad that he moves on to personal threats about race.
Stay mad, ''''white'''' Slavshit.

I asked you a question.

And there were no threats and insults there, only stating the facts, turk mongrel.

>Turk mongrel
My family moved from France to be honest, friendo. Stop making assumptions about where people are from just because of some meme.
Point of this thread is to point out how mentally retarded Polish '''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''' are.

I don't give a fuck where you from or who you are.
French are the same mongrels as Greeks and Anglos.

Did some polack fuck your gf and now you're butthurt about it?

The Slavic race must be purged from this Earth

let's all calm down and be friends

Said anglo

yeah, don't shit yourself on the way out

They are unironically Central European though, why does that make you continentals so buttmad?

They are the same as gypsies.

are Greeks gypsies?

Poland is considered Eastern by sane people, the only people that think that Poland is Western/Central are Polish subhumans that want to be considered a better place by Germans.

>Falling for the Polish lies.

t. ""Greek""

>I am Greek

No, but your people are equally displaced and without rightful clay. "Polen" is not even real.

the only thing that made poland eastern was communism and cold war.

>subhumans
provide sources for it.

Here you go.

>immediately resorts to incoherent rambling and some map with economic statistics
I didn't know modern wealth per capita was the criteria we were using, I was under the impression that history, culture, and geography was. This is seriously autistic m8, get some help.

damn, Hitler must've hated 30% of germans too, since they have the same genes as subhuman polacks :^) ohh and don't forget fucking prussians, especially those with Polish surnames - truly subhumans.

i'm out of this circlejerk

>Be ruski in greece
>shitpost

If we are referring to their culture and history then they are Slavic, making them part of Eastern Europe, my British friendo.

this isn't even a bait at this point, you're just retarded. lmao

Thought you were heading out, well what are you trying to prove? That Poland is not Slavic?

daily remember:Lots of scientists,musicians,composers were Polish.
imagine the world where Copernicus,Chopin,Marie Curie didn't exist.

that you're retarded, but you already did that yourself

thx k bye :**

>thx k bye :**

>If we are referring to their culture and history then they are Slavic, making them part of Eastern Europe
That's not what Eastern Europe is.

Daily reminder that Hirohiko Araki and Kentaro Miura is Japanese, could you imagine a world without Berserk and JoJo?