Germany

>germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3R099G8sc8
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/so-erkennen-sie-eine-nazi-familie-blond-nett-unauffaellig-antideutscher-rassismus-in-apothekenblatt-a1937215.html
youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1yFxihbkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

German girls are terrible.

Why do VIRGINS hate racemixing so much? Oh, because of they are losers.

Because it's a tribal thing. Guys from another tribe steal our women

Shut up Virgin

I'm not going to lie, this made me mad, but most of the people that reply to this thread have the exact same autistic mentally ill fantasies about Asians and brown women.

{spoiler}its fake{spoiler\}

I fucking hope. It's not even the racemixing that bothers me the most, it's the delusion about how her life is going to play out and the idea that single motherhood is in any way at all desirable.

May as well get livid. Old Frau was probably a qt.
youtube.com/watch?v=t3R099G8sc8

these are edited subs tho right? can never tell with germany

>It's not even the racemixing that bothers me
Lol. Keep deluding yourself.

It'd obvious even if you're not fluent.

I imagine [my future] to be like this: I'm a mangaka in Akihabara after I emigrated to Tokyo. Yeah. And then I live in Akihabara. And I have a wife, she is Japanese. Her name is Miku and she's a cosplayer.

that's the UK.

Only continentals fantasise about moving to New York. The video's fake anyway.

If that was my gran, some little monkeys mocking her. I'd be doing time for one of them.

It was from a BCC documentary.

make an example once

You fat NEET cunts wouldn't do shit apart from watch head hung silently using your tears as lubes.

Lmao.

makes me so angry no one was there for her.

She speaks German in the video lad.

that doesn't mean its captions are genuine

Womens have penis envy and they go for biggest pee pee, which makes virgins envy cause they have small wee wee

>The pharmacy magazine Baby&Familie featured a report which should help day care centers to identify right wing children and thus help fix them. Three "experts" from the Amadeu Antonio Foundation were involved in creating the article. The article states that identifying characteristics of right wing families are "inconspicuous, blonde, nice, dedicated". The article also shows illustrations of blonde women and girls. It states that characteristics of "right wing" children, especially girls as being "obedient, calm, polite with braids and skirts".

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/so-erkennen-sie-eine-nazi-familie-blond-nett-unauffaellig-antideutscher-rassismus-in-apothekenblatt-a1937215.html

>My husband's black
>I'm a single mother raising our caramel coloured child
At least she's being realistic

>tfw no German gf

shape of you cunt what are you doing? i'd put you in the ground. lucky if you saw the ambulance.

post video with sound then.

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc

She says one to one what is traslated.

what's the problem? it's 2016, she has the freedom to choose what the wants as a independent human being

I'm virgin with a 19cm cock. What do ?

Kill yourself dirty disgusting savage.

its a parody tho right............ right?

am I really the one acting savage here?

It's a comedy ?

yes

it's hartz 4 tv.
Some random customed amateur actors pretend to be as underclass as possible.

That's 90% of our tv programm.

>Kill yourself dirty disgusting savage
No I don't think so, brits were supposed to be more educated also

We are more educated, which is why we recognise the inferiority of people such as Brazilians.

random cast*

The Brit is savage just by the form, but you are savage by the substance

you don't realize i'm south germanic

>I don't need to understand statistics to be a journalist
Yet another piece of shit who misunderstands anything containing numbers yet being smug as fuck about being a fucking "intellectual"

>pic related
>some journalist tries to into economics

If you enjoy German TV try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1yFxihbkk

You're a cunt.
fed up with this.
No one feels anymore. My instinct is to defend that woman. Someone's mother, grandmother. They weren't there to defend her.
I want to back her up. Smack that wee cunt on the back of the head and tell him to behave himself or else.