Which of the Big Four is the most powerful?

Which of the Big Four is the most powerful?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1TmCCTySKMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Militarily? France
Economically and financially? Germany

I think I may like Italy the most out of those 4, but should they really be included with them? I know for a fact they are rightfully in fourth place probably by quite a bit above spain, but, you know

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Only France comes close.

after the big three there is a big power gap, then italy, and another power gap

I mean overall. You can't pick more than one.

>but should they really be included with them?
It's the only other country of a similar population. The outlier is in fact Germany, as it has a much larger population than the other 3 countries.

UK

The UK probably, Germany and France are too cucked.

this is what I'm talking about here
Well I was aiming more towards and influence
the last time I heard of Italy really on the world stage was they were ready to help us during the fucking benghazi attacks or some shit, I've heard of you 3 many, many more times than this

I think France regionally, unlike the UK if France leaves the EU it is dead, also it actually borders the other countries and can thus project its military more easily on them. their military is stronger than that of its neighbors as well.
The UK is better at global power projection.

more like big 2 m80
you're irrelevant and so is italy

>military power projection in europe
>relevant
top kek
stop playing gsg so much

>Economically and financially? Germany

You'd expect them to be better than this considering their population

>Well I was aiming more towards and influence

Yeah I know but Italy are included in the "Big Four" because of their population I reckon.

Italy and Germany are both underachievers in my opinion, relative to what they should be capable of. Italy's economy is very weak considering its population and potential.

Germany is a military minnow and outside of Europe has a very weak hand. In fact the economy is the only reason they're performing to standard, and still with all their advantages they haven't got a higher nominal GDP per capita than the UK

Wrong flag.

>Germoney
> military

Kek
Rammstein doesn't count

>In fact the economy is the only reason
the only area*

`greece?

kek Italy big 4.

Italy was never and will never be a major European power.

If they completely integrated malta, san marino, and the holy see they would probably quickly morph within a couple of decades and some loans the world's first ultra-power

Romania

the order is in the filename

we have east germany
italy has south italy

It is
there are reasons for why France keeps maintaining such a large land army, one of those is flexibility, france is much more flexible than its neighbors, germany and italy simply can't match france in that regard, it is very relevant
That+the fact that the EU can't survive without France gives it much leverage indeed

Either france or germany

The Netherlands

Did you know Italy has an aircraft carrier and a much better military than Germany?

>there are reasons for why France keeps maintaining such a large land army

France doesn't have a large land army. It's around 110,000 strong. Which isn't that much larger than the British Army, which shares no significant land borders

> big 4
its big 5,

youre missing asspain

What's Spain's power, or advantage over the others?

Official Big 4 Power Rankings Presented by Coca-Cola:
1. United Kingdom (948)
2. Germany (912)
3. France (897)
4. Italy (714)

What do these numbers mean ?

>2.5 million increase

>Did you know Italy has an aircraft carrier and a much better military than Germany?

Because they are surrounded by the mediterranean on three sides?

Who claims that Italy´s army is much better?

Number of refugees per 10000 people

Nothing relevant, besides numbering one's country's power on the consumption/dependency of an american product.

Coca-Cola is an Anglofile.

>What's Spain's power, or advantage over the others?

Best looking women out the the 5

They are points awarded by expert researchers from California State University, Fresno. It's a quantitative measure pretty much

>Who claims that Italy´s army is much better?

Me. Seriously just look it up and compare.

The "girls" you shagged in Ibiza were Brit slags.

1. Source
2. Based on what ?

globalfirepower.com/

Global Firepower Index:

9. Germany
10. Italy

They're missing Somalia too

You can't be this new 2bh

We are not that big actually...

Are you some kind of autist or newfag?

>Global Firepower
Well done.

Now actually look at what's in the Italian military and compare it to the German military.

Germany, of course
France is currently down in the dumps, and UK lost any notch or relevancy when they decided for Brexit.

The one I'll chose obviously.

>Global Firepower

>mohamed.

spen is strong.

Yes... I read that the first time. Click on "Italy" and "Germany" in the GFP website and actually see for yourself how much better they are.

The only reason that ranking has Germany ahead is because you have a much larger economy. It takes economy and other factors into account.

Just because we don't like to mess up things around.
We are in the top 4 in Europe, in the top 10 in the World. Even with the fucking refugees on our coast everyday we still have a lot less immigrants than all of you (and we will keep sending them to you), life in the North (were most of the people live) is pretty good and job well paid, our army is one of the best in Europe.

So yeah keep playing your game mates cause we really don't care about you, but you have to care about us :^)

well man, out of memes, asspain is a big economy,13th in the world and 5º in EU. also we have 47 millions of people. our army is god tier, with the most important projects of the war industry in EU(eurofighter,tiger copter,nh90, a-400...)

our economy is pretty much bigger than 6º of eu( i think is pooland or holland, i dont know)

So you still claim that the people who lost against Africans, who surrender quicker than the French and were steamrolled in WW2 are better fighters than the Germans?

hmmmm

BIG

Que pesados sois hablando de España cada vez que alguien dice algo de Italia o great powers en Europa en general, aceptad que somos irrelevantes y ya esta.

Are you still mad?

>life in the North (were most of the people live) is pretty good and job well paid
because north italy is lombardian and thus germanic
but the italians in south italy drag you down

>(and we will keep sending them to you)

Yeah could you please stop doing that?
I mean most refugees look strikingly similar to Italians.

It could be easy to integrate them in your society.

>So you still claim that the people who lost against Africans, who surrender quicker than the French and were steamrolled in WW2 are better fighters than the Germans?

In 2016? Yes. And that should really make you think.

The Italians have an aircraft carrier which will launch 5th gen fighters. Their frigates/destroyers are the same as the French ones (sometimes with small improvements). But let's ignore the navy because like you said they're surrounded by the Med. Let's use Global Firepower to see the difference for Land and Air forces.

This is Germany

Kek

We'd betray you and let you get raped by drunk russians a second time if we could.

This is the same shit for Italy

>and thus germanic

Please do not insult me. Thanks.

It's not irrelevance. If you were closer to the other countries, you'd have a way greater economy.

>We'd betray you and let you get raped by drunk russians a second time if we could.

I do not expect anything else.

Globalfirepower is bullshit.

Most of the numbers are wrong.

im not saying that german military is strong. It isnt for a country with our population and economy.

There are people who call you Germanic rape babies.

I am serious
Northen Italy was colonized by Lombards, and northen Italians today have still a lot of their ancestry.
Why do you think many northen italians look blonde and germanic, in contranst to the brown and squatted south italian monkey people?

uhmmm excuse me but sbane is the powehouse of europe????

Us or France. Germany's military is too small and their economy is weaker than it looks (see DB).

>including Italy

Why not add Poland while you're at it?

was
a long long time ago

>Why do you think many northen italians look blonde and germanic
celtic substratum as opposed to greco-anatolian substratum in the north

there's barely anything germanic about the north, stop wewuzing treenigger

Spain on suicide watch

It had its glory days in the past for sure.

we prefer south america and portugal

es que no lo somos, subnormal. si eres un auto hater yo no le tengo culpa. mira el PIB que tenemos y el puesto que ocupamos en españa y europa y despues opina, retrasado

Oh so you are serious.
Well this is bad cause we were playing.

If you really think that Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto and Emilia Romagna has something to do with Germany I'm sorry, but you are retarded.
If you really think that 20.000 men moving into a land 1300 years ago (and basically get killed some century later) have any influence on any of us. Well, I'm sorry.

But if you wanna you have a lot of blonde and blue eyes in the south You know, right next to the monkeys. Like in Germany perhaps.

>there's barely anything germanic about the north
>colonized by lombards
>part of the Holy Roman Empire for centuries
I wouldn't call that "barely". You were proparly germanized and thats the secret of your success, compared to the south

que mas da? prefiero estar con Chile, Argentina y Urugay que con los putos nazis hermano

if you keep screaming it, it won't become true
show me genetic signatures of it, or be quiet
hell, if anything there's actual more Germanic DNA in the south due to Normans

Si no lo fuéramos la gente nos nombraría más, tan simple como eso.
>subnormal
kys

>Northen Italy was ruled by Lombards
ftfy. Lombards brought nearly no genetic admixture to Italy, and kept their population separated from the Latin one.

I think it was more, and yet, 20.000 is a lot. Considering that they were in a position of power and probably fucked a lot of italian girls.
Plus, dont forget, the north beeing member of HRE for centuries, which allowed free travel and of people and thus of genes between northen italy and germany

si a mi me suda la polla tambien, simplemente expongo datos objetivos. yo no soy un patriota ni nada de eso, decir que españa es una economia importante en la UE es decir una obviedad.
a mi europa me la suda y lo relevante o irrelevante que seamos tambien, pero me joden los auto haters que estan todo el dia pintando españa como si fuese zambia o cualquier otro shithole africano, cuando la realidad es que no estamos tan lejos de las primeras potencias europeas en ningun aspecto.

20.000 is none compared to the dozen millions population of the area they controlled
And there was more population movement across the peninsula than across the Alps.

este se calento

>la gente
>se piensa que la gente de int tiene puta idea de lo que habla.

sal de casa anda, te lo digo por tu bien

Soy demasiado listo para salir de casa y tener amigos, disfruta tu vida de bobito.

es lo que tiene que feos y cabezas cuadradas de Alemania dirijan nuestro pais desde sus asientos en bruselas.

unos hijos de puta solo hay que verlos la cara que tienen

why do you keep denying your heritage, my germanic brothers?
If you werent germanic, there would be no explanation for your economic success

>yo no soy un patriota ni nada de eso
yo tampoco lo soy.

Poland is more Germanic than Italy yet it's economically much worse.
>inb4 le communism
you are only allowed genetic explanations, since that's the only type of arguments you are using for Italy

Well so you clearly have no idea how to rape women

The famous Republic of Venice was clearly germanic in fact. And the fighting against the North Italy across century were clearly the symbol of love between the Empire and the North of Italy.

Poland is less Germanic than Czechs though, thats why they are also poorer

Who talks about rape? I am sure italian women were eager to have children with men who were kings and lords.
Also, the struggle between north italy and HRE was pure politics, nothing to do with genes or culture.
In fact, many Emperors spend more time in Italy than they did in Germany

>Poland is less Germanic than Czechs though, thats why they are also poorer
don't avoid the question

Because economic factors have no role in war... Like ever... Right

Faggot

>not having 2 (two) super carriers

Of course economic factors have a big role in war you fucking autist. That discussion you replied to was about purely military assets, therefore that ranking shouldn't have been used.

We have already established in this thread that Germany has a better economy than Italy.

nice picture
did you drew it in paint?

wow, this ship looks really impressive indeed
But there is one thing I dont understand. What is this strange raising in the front of the ship?

Don't bully. Ramps are people too.

no, it's actual science, something you totally failed to introduce in the thread
as you can totally see, north Italy is definitely very close to Germany
/s

post your source, luigi
what does dimension 1 and 2 represent?

"am sure". kek.
Germans fucked so many italian girl that there's no evidence (not even a little bit) in our ehtnicity. Except than in Sicily of course.
While the opposite basically half of italians has lost their virginity with german girls. Too bad for me I didn't lose my virginity with Hanna but was still pretty good.

And I mean even your fucking Emperors prefer Italy to you filthy germans.

> North Italy is doing well cause WE WERE germans

KEK
You probably have more North Italian blood that you cloud ever imagine

search for literally any European PCA on google
PCA being principal component analysis
the two dimensions represent the two major components of genetic variation in the sample analysed
point is that it gives you a good visual first approximation on where those sub-populations fit with each other, and north Italy fits perfectly well as a southwestern Med population

looking at uniparental markers as well the picture is pretty much the same, with very little Germanic lineages all around

>Overral
UK
>Economically and financially
Also UK
Germany won't keep a good economy for many years. Also UK doesn't do a mercantilist economy like Germany which hugely benefits of South Europe and some countries of Easter Europe.

>inb4 there's some of them
there's also Italo-Celtic lineages as far as Scandinavia, doesn't mean there was a secret invasion of north Italians up there

I have literally no problem with German girls having consensual sex with Italians.
After all, same thing happend centuries ago, and I bet Italian girls were more than happy to get impregnated by their germanic overlords

wtf, north italy looks far from germany

you missed the /s Frenchbro

So, really Hans.
I like Germany, really. I also lived in Berlin and I love germans people.
But can you please all of you stop thinking that North Italy is somehow germanic? We are clearly different from the South of Italy but we have nothing to do with you either.
We build and we are still building our own success.

With love,

the North

what does that mean? "end of sarcasm"?

yup

is padania a real thing?

Ok but only if you change the name of north Italy to Lombardia.
Deal?

t. lombardia l'eccellenza

Perche' non ammettere di essere tedesco?
Sei invidioso dei loro tombini a livello preciso del terreno?

LOMBARDIA L'ECCELLENZA
SIAMO COME LA BAVIERA
SIAMO COME IL BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG

youtube.com/watch?v=1TmCCTySKMs

Siete tutti dei cagacazzi comunque

Fuck that.
But we can call it Republic of Venice and Milan

Even if it has a lot more sense than Catalunya (for example) we are not allow to say that cause "that's racist, Italy is one and one only". Even I in public would say that Padania makes no sense. But actually to be honest it makes totally sense.

Preferisci scrivermela te la tesi?
No?

Allora zitto e non rompere i coglioni che mi serve uno svago

>Perche' non ammettere di essere tedesco?

Ma vaffanculo, vai

ungrateful italians
i think we need to invade you again and make you proper germans

Historical heritage: Italy>France=UK>Germany
Science: Germany>France>Itally>UK
Technology: Germany>UK>Itally>France
Filosophy: Germany=France>Itally>UK
Plitical science: France>Germany>Itally>UK
Cuisine: Itally=France>Germany>UK
Army: UK>France>Germany>Itally
Empires: UK>France>Germay>Itally
War historical achivements: France>UK>Germany>Itally(not Rome)

1. UK
2. Us
3. Germoney
4. Shitaly

France and we are led by retards

Are sure?
Cause we are gona make you lose everything you achieved from the inside, like the last time :^)

Better if you don't mess up with us or this time we are gonna break Bavaria instead of Austria, without even trying :^)

great job.
italy is a powerful country that won both world wars

God bless France

Espero que hayas escrito eso en broma, das pena.

>Bobito

Sudaca traumatizado?

>Historical heritage: Italy>France=UK>Germany
yes
>Science: Germany>France>Itally>UK
yes with reserve
>Technology: Germany>UK>Itally>France
no
>Filosophy: Germany=France>Itally>UK
yes
>Plitical science: France>Germany>Itally>UK
yes
>Cuisine: Itally=France>Germany>UK
yes
>Army: UK>France>Germany>Itally
no
>Empires: UK>France>Germay>Itally
yes
>War historical achivements: France>UK>Germany>Itally(not Rome)
yes with reserve

@65583873
dale al kik pa que te esperan tus amigos con vida social

We still dont have a government.
people doing their last year of school dont know what their university access exam will be like. We win lol

Why are they predicting a decrease in German population by 2050

Genocide when?

Where's your publish book on these """facts"""?

>Why are they predicting a decrease in German population by 2050
Germany has lots of old people which will start dying off in the next few decades.

Tan inteligente que ni si quiera sabe usar Cred Forums.

Me puedes decir que es un "Pa que te esperan" ya que estamos? Es que el español de """inteligentes""" no lo entiendo.

@65584582
pero no te calentes taaaaaaaanto

Small but mighty, like their beers.

I am tyrolean, hence germanic.
Shitalians claiming the north success isn't due to germanic admixture are brown monkeys descendants of the niggers that moved here from the south of Italy.

Please Germany, conquer Austria and South Tyrol and free us from subhuman shitalian sandniggers.

there's not much difference between spain and italy
t. been to both countries

>he thinks conquering germans would give him the same level of autonomy and financial support as Italy
You welfare queens would look like terroni in a pan germanic state.

Shut up, shitalian animal. You dirty gypsies are poor fucks with your jew nose and your kebab smell.

What's wrong with a ramp?

Seems like an effective way of shortening the take-off to me.

yes. In science, music, filosophy, technology...

And a shitload of immigrants

And UK isn't?

Kek, French are the better of those 5

France is twice as big as the size of that irrelevant island called the Rosbiff isles ?? wow

All that empty land to put more Muslims in.

they are all US client states so who cares

>Which of the Big Four is the most powerful
Finland >> Sweden > Denmark > Norway

Not enough white people you mean. Tea and thats because you and your cousins killed them in Europe.
Probably your only achievement so far.

RIP nevar4get Agincourt

Remember who gave birth to you

grade briddun :D

podemita detected.

French people never settled my part of the world.

What do you mean?

the british only had the 7 coastal states mate.

so we all agree it's
Germany > France > UK > Italy rite?

Actually I think being in Europe is their biggest advantage even if they're still in the periphery of it

swap > with < and we have an agreement

i'm sorry itabro but your country is not relevant anymore

only like a 1.5 million increase? i really really doubt that, more like 10 million+ here we are underpopulated and our birth rates are high

BENELUX

I just love how you guys are both within the thread and yet not participating in the general discussion because you're arguing between yourselves whether Spain is relevant or not and why banding with Argentina is better than being with the nazi bitches.
It's a perfect metaphor of why you're not included in the Big 4.

>t. ahmed

t. Still mad about 80 year war

BIG BLUE BLOB LOL

(;_;)

France has a lot of military projection
it has island bases all over the world, independent satellite launch and space program, nuclear carriers, and massive influence in Africa.

Italy is too weak to put with the other 3, but is strong enough to decide who would win between two of them.
That's why Italy got the most of the power void left by UK deciding to leave.

>Italy strong
Yes, I particularly like their strong economy

southern Europe will be great again.

Spain.

If they want you get no good vacation spots and they bankrupt the Euro.

UK > France > Germany > Italy

UK because they're the most closest with US

>I mean most refugees look strikingly similar to Italians.

>Stonerlands

kek, come back when your have a relevant GDP

U.k

L'España, you racist fuck.

UK > Germoney > France > Italy > Spain

Poland needs to give Germany some land back. Seems only logical.

You're sweet including us in. Danke.

>letzebuerg
>from 0.6 to 0.7
can't wait to go back home

ITALY A SHIT
FUCK ITALY

ITALY IS WORST
REMOVE ITALY

SLOVENIA + CROATIA + AUSTRIA = KILL ITALY

ITALY IS KILL, WORLD IMPROVE

ok italy

This Map is inaccurate