Have you ever met an Brazilian in real life?

Have you ever met an Brazilian in real life?

What did you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zuk6qlgiGrM
youtube.com/watch?v=N6sz-YKs8co
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some of them are ok some are not

like, outside? ew

Yes but she lived here since she was 6 so she was basically American

She was half Mulatto (brazilian mom) and half Japanese (japanese-american dad

She was a stuck up bitch that always talked shit about Brazil but at the same time used it to pretend tyat she was worldly

yea I know a brazilian girl at uni she's really nice

I met three when I was studying in the states.

2 were girls straight out of a favela. They had great bodies but couldn't speak English for shit

Then I met a pretty cool guy from Sao Paulo that was studying chemical engineering. Pretty cool guy with good English

>this is white in Brazil?

White here too

From my studies a lot of the brazilians were in geography and GIS classes for some reason.

No, it's what I thought when meeting Brazilians.
I don't think anything else when meeting a Brazilian because I've met a few and they are all different like you would expect.
All different execept they all think they were white when only one could pass as white if you ignored the fact that her slanty eyes, dark eyes and dark hair is injun blood.
Some get really defensive about it.

Met a cute Greek Brazilian girl who lived in Venezuela, we were together while in holiday she was very nice and beautiful, haven't seen her in years, probably died by Venezuelan commies

Brazilians are very insecure people, that's why all Brazilians claim to be white, fluent in English and Einstein-tier genius. Brazilians randomly start talking about math or scientific stuff not because they like it, but it's to show how intellectual they are(or at least pretend they are).

>Every_person_ever.txt

I've only met university students, so I guess i'm getting a filter, but most of them were really nice, humble and happy. Very shy too, which shocked me a little bit. Never really met a chimp-out prone one.

My cousin was here from Rio de Janeiro and was fascinated by us lighting up a barbecue flame with a pinecone, because he had never really seen one. I laughed a bit, because Brazil has such a vast flora and is such a huge country, yet he was surprised about the quaintest thing.

Only Brazilians behave like this. Other people are normal.

Whatever you say, vira-lata.

Grew up with a smoking hot "alternative/emo" grill (read: wore black converse, dressed in black and pink "punk" attire and listened to Panic! At the Disco) from Goiania (spelling?) during middle school and high school. So cute, but we never did anything. Major regret.

when I'm in a tourist place, there are mulattoes and 99% of them are Brazilians 1% Uruguayans, they seem funny

I once met one and he was an ugly mutt. Disgusting

a lot many have taught me capoeira.
some are nice others are pricks.

Once met one when I went outside but she told me to get a job now I never go outside again

I've met fucktons of them. They're all over the place in London, and mostly work in places like Pret and coffee shops. The cleaner in my old office was Brazilian too - she was really nice, although she couldn't even speak basic English.

>Have you ever met an Brazilian in real life?
Last week at the zoo
>What did you think of them?
They were very funny and acrobatic

I fucked a Brazilian girl once. She was really nice.

But ACTUALLY almost 100% Japanese ethnicity; who knew there's a massive Japanese migrant population over there?

Give me a break, you guys consider your country 97% white yet people without dark hair nor dark eyes probably won't even hit a fifth of your population. Scandinavians can say shit like that, Germans can say shit like that, you certainly can't.

Yes, I work with him sometimes. He is an electrician, he is 23 and married a 46 year old woman. I guess he wanted to stay here.
He's cool.

Literally a monkey

Yes, actually.

>all Brazilians claim to be white
Sort of.
>fluent in English
Pushing it, most simply can't speak the language.
>Einstein-tier genius.
Wait, what? What the fuck are you talking about?
>Brazilians randomly start talking about math or scientific stuff not because they like it, but it's to show how intellectual they are(or at least pretend they are).
Holy shit, where the fuck are you from?

there's a brazilian in my phd program, he's a lanky little autist but he unknowingly humiliates me with his math prowess constantly

>say something nice about Brazil
>brazilian person goes on a 30 minute rant about how shit his country is and how terrible the people are, the corruption, unreasonable taxes and how they've wasted all their opportunities in the past 2 decades
I almost feel like Brazilians have some sort of masochistic fetish where they want people from other countries to whip and beat them while telling them how terrible Brazil is

Yes, I used to work with at least 20 brazilian men and women from everywhere but mainly from Curitiba. They're cool people but quite socially awkward at the same time

this desu

Every layman bitches about taxes in their country

Brazil is just going through growing pains. The corruption is what really needs to go though.

Aren't you the unemployed Chav who wants a job at Brazilian company?

Hello homosexual American, masturbated to Francisco Lachowski today?

>Aren't you the unemployed Chav who wants a job at Brazilian company?
No, what made you think that?

unfortunately

I wish all brazilians would die

scum of this world

>Hello homosexual American, masturbated to Francisco Lachowski today?

No, I'm straight, and I don't understand what I said that elicited such a response.

>quite socially awkward
>curitiba

This explains a lot.

I had Brazilian classmate in high school and she was one of the smartest people I've ever met.

One in my old highschool, although he was probably Portuguese. Smart if I remember

sauce

no, but i do know a portuguese girl who is very nice and has a beautiful accent. basically the same thing, right?

I find brazilian mulatto girls really pretty, the're something about their copper skin and softly marked african face features that makes them really attractive.

really, brazilians are hot.

As a Curitibano I am slightly ofended.

Right on.

Funny how these same people become ultra nationalists when the country does something good.

Or even with that they still find something to hate to it.

I've had sex with 2 brazilian girls irl bud. not at the same time though. one I dated in my junior year of high school, the other I met at work.

both beautiful women. but your country is still filled with uggos lmao

Neighbors with one. Just over the limit between thick and fat. Shame cause she has a thing for me.

I just started a new job along with this qt BR. She's probably 27 and she has a nice accent. Also she's white. Would fucc

>congolombians talking about monkeys
Ayoo

i've never been more northern than this, I imagine it as a jungle full of palm trees, and cute monkeys swinging around (actually my favorite animal is the spider-monkey, have you ever seen them)

also the heat, the deadly heat and mosquitos.
well in buenos aires there are palm trees too, I was amazed the first time I visited there, i feel like in a rainforest.

It depends on where you go though. We have different types of climates and settlements at vastly different altitudes. For example, palm trees are nowhere to be found in my city and the average temperature is lower than in Buenos Aires, Also, we don't have mosquitoes over here, now if you head to the coast or the lowlands it's a whole different story and it can be humid or dry heat in inland cities/towns

We're just so fucking tired of having false hopes and expectations about this "country of the future". It's been like this since the very beginning of our history. We're just trying to not let foreigners feel the same dissapointment.

Incidentaly, unlike most, we've not problem to openly criticise our country regardless to whom is listening. It's true that everyone else talks shit about their own cunt but they usually kept it between themselves (brits only complain to others brits, tugas only to tugas etc).
I think it's due to the fact that we've left a dictatorship in 1988 ( this being our longest democratic period) so we're still getting used to free speech kek.

Every contry had false hopes in it's entirely history.

The thing is people here think that if they move out, their lifes will suddently become better. Like cleaning toilets outside will just be "temporary" but they end up getting tired of it and coming back. I've seen many cases.

Then they call you "deluded nationalist" for staying.

Like that phrase "You can get out of the jungle but the jungle will never come out of you".

Brazilian nationalists are god-tier meme material:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zuk6qlgiGrM

No but I met a Columbian
He was very dark but a nice person

Also why do you care about what foreigners think about us?

I know a girl born in Brazil but adopted by a local couple as an infant. If that doesn't count, then I've never met a brazilian IRL.

well, Colombia is a spanish speaking version of Brazil, so you're not far off. There's people from every race in both countries although Brazil has more east asians and slav descendants

Brazil is shit and gringos should be aware of it.

latinos on the internet are very concerned about foreigners' opinion about their countries, especially europeans

If Latin countries spent as much effort in improving there community and country as they did whining and self-loathing they'd have colonies on mars by now.

You're just a fag who wants attention. kys

they only complain and self loathe on the internet
in real life nobody thinks about that, we are all happy with the little we have.

> some sort of masochistic fetish where they want people from other countries to whip and beat them while telling them how terrible Brazil
HOOOOOOOL UPPPPPPPP

p-please

Met a Brazilian girl in a hostel in Scotland. She was fat and smelled weird, not like the bunda monsters I see on the internet. I was disappointed.

Dated a few. Women ok to fuck but they suck for long term relationships, just insane they are.

The guys are usually chill.

If a gringo asks about Brazil, i'm telling them the naked truth, no sugarcoating.

Mulattas are hot in general. Good mix of genes

No

Yes

Yes. One of my old classmates was from Brazil.

she had de booty and was kinda rich. She wasn't super sharp but pleasant and funny.

No

I met a half japanese girl from Brazil.

T H I C C
I
C
C

I lost my virginity to a Brazilian girl living in the US on an exchange. She was my first kiss too actually.
She was pretty good but sex with her was basically me doing everything while she just lied there. She did suck my dick once though, and was super good at it.

LA here
Every Brazilian here is white

What is she from? Link to the YouTube video of her?

youtube.com/watch?v=N6sz-YKs8co

Here it is, my American master.

I'm pretty sure that's not her channel or is it?
Her name in the first 5 seconds certainly does not sound like juliana

fuck off

t.fucked some barangas

lol have you ever been abroad? Our country is the best place to live in the planet, unless you're a pleb who has to work minimum wage

>be in europe
>not a decent ass
>weather is always shitty
>in countries like France and Germany nobody speaks fuckin' english, same as in here

at least people there are polite (except frogs)

srsly every place has its perks

/this, i dated one and in my opinion she might have bipolar disorder.

Btw, i find brazilian portugese accent sexy af

Fuck, my ex from there was super bipolar.

Brasilian Portuguese is great accent it is almost like music.

She don't have channel. That's her sister's channel. She is retarded South Brazilian, as you can tell.

This triggers the brazilian

>Our country is the best place to live in the planet

kys retard

>cheap
>easy girls
>gud weather

prove me wrong

I once visited Rio with my family. I kind of fell in love with the country because I banged some racemixed girl.

Nevertheless, I'd kind of want to live in Brazil but in the same time, I don't. Brazil has lots of promise but also corruption.

You dont want to live there. I lived there for some time. It is awesome to visit and bang race mixed girls yes. It isnt good to live in long term or for family.

I know you want to live in Brazil too, you disgusting border hopper.

Such a shame, really. I mean I like the country, the language and history. Brazilian attitude towards life is so outgoing and wonderful. So strange to meet people who are actually social. Hopefully Brazil gets the shit together and starts to develop into a worthwhile nation.

I was in Brazil this summer
Met a gorgeous Brazilian guy. Totally charming, smart, studies engineering. Spoke flawless English. A bit introverted and shy. Husbando

SWEDEN JA

I don't really plan on having a family, everyone I know who did turned out broken and miserable in the end, and on the contrary couples who never had kids were very happy and financially successful.

Honestly if you live in at least a middle class neighborhood how is it that bad? It seems to me the definition between shit tier countries and good countries is just the number of people who aren't impoverished. If you actually are educated and middle class life quality isn't that different.

Houses in middle class neighborhood costs 1 million dollars or more. You can buy better house in USA.

Yes

A classmate who was really white and kinda ginger, far from the average Brazilian looking and with Portuguese surnames. Nice guy who played the guitar, chilled and good at football.

>engineering
>not medicine

Gross desu

Bullshit, that's not middle class then.

Dude it is brasil.

Bad areas are next to good areas. Middle class areas are full of crime. It just take one bad family.

Brasil is great place to go if you want to bang sluts, hang out on beach, eat some good food, and maybe do some drugs. However, you cant make this your whole life you will either run out of money or burn yourself out. Brasil is not a good place for normal life.

A middle class neighborhood in Brasil is equivalent to a ghetto in US. A ghetto in Brasil is favela there is no equivalent in US, maybe in Syria or Iraq there is equivalent.

>Bad areas are next to good areas. Middle class areas are full of crime. It just take one bad family.

Sounds like neighborhood in a major city.

this guy probably lives São Paulo or RIo. Why would you do that unless you are a wage slave?

And 1mi dollar house is absurd. Just go to a southern medium sized city such as Florianópolis, Joinville, Blumenau.

Unless you wanna go full sexpat mode, then go North east

3000usd a month = super comfy lifestyle in any of those cities I mentioned

He actually wants to switch to medicine. Anyhow I study medicine so engineering compliments me well

kek, if only you knew.

America != Brasil

The closest equivalent would be Detroit. Brasilian cities can make the worse areas of American cities look good.

By all means go down though. You will need lots of money, it is hard for gringos to get good jobs there even when economy was good, now that economy of Brasil in shit it is even harder.

Brazilians are so self-hating it's hard to judge reality from exaggeration.

not him
>cheap
if you live in some isolated shithole
>easy girls
not true, also, european women are much more beautiful than brazilian pardas
>gud weather
oh yeah, 32º C is such a good weather

you are deluded for thinking that "you know how Brazil is" just because you took a 2week vacation here.

>Brasil is great place to go if you want to bang sluts, hang out on beach, eat some good food, and maybe do some drugs

it is like that in TOURIST destinations, and not even in all of them. there are MANY coast cities who are chill and good to bring family with.

I'm not even mentioning other amazing places who are not well known

have you checked the map to see how big this country is?

oh yeah """cities""" with 10k people? even those get exploded banks once in a while

I have lived in that shithole for over a year. Traveled all around it. Visited many times since.

Like I said great for banging random slut for a little while. I give it 10/10 for that. There is more to life than that though and it sucks for that.

Hey Brazilbro, I'm studying to become HVAC technician, is that marketable there?

Also my sexual fantasies usually consist of big bunda Brazilian girls, hope they aren't a meme.

Marketable yes, profitable, not so much.

No, they wont hire you. There are plenty of Brasilians who can do this.

Brasil has really strict laws about foreigners working there. Either you teach English or you need to work for big a corporation, nonprofit, etc that sends you down there.

So South-Brazil is white after all

fug

lol, most european girls don't even know how to seduce properly

>get all confused when you flirt with them
>starfish in bed
>can't suck a dick well
>no ass

That's why european guys are mostly skinny fat betas. It's not even worth it being manly for those girls
Meanwhile here, they spend all week getting ready for first date with you on Friday, flirt since first sight and let you do whatever the fuck you want with them on a U$10 motel, only 1 hour later

lol if you decide the quality of a country by the women you're a retard

there you go, posted some bunda for you

I'm not sure about your question on job opportunities. I don't work much and have no clue on regulations

Most jobs have shit pay in Brazil, but blue collars ones are even worse, because most companies go for the cheapest option. So even if you do quality work, some cheap charlatan will always get chosen over you. And if you get hired by a Brazilian, he will simply pay your horribly.

The only way to enjoy Brazil like those wealthy Brazilians you see is like that other American said, an American company sends you down here or you get a job here as engineer or something like that in some big company here.

>never been mugged
>no winter
>work only 2h/day

staymad nordestino

>Have you ever met an Brazilian in real life?
No

I haven't been meet with latin-americans

Nice

yep this guy is right. Best option to live here is work online or make money off investments

How the hell am i whutest person within miles?

God damn.

Every state in Brazil has girls that look like that because upper class men always marry white women, so after a few generations kids starts looking white. They're usually wealthy. South Brazil just happens to have really poor blonde girls, so they're attainable, unlike these wealthy bitches who want an Scandinavian prince.

Brazilians always seem to have some sadness behind their eyes. Who hurt you?

To add, the best way to enjoy Brasil is to be already rich. That is what rich americans and Europeans do, go to Brasil and live it large. They dont work. If you need to actually work to survive in Brasil, Brasil isnt for you.

Brasil is really expensive. Sure if you want to live in favela it is cheap, and labor is cheap, but stuff cost a lot there. My rich brasilian friend payed $180,000 for a Toyota camry. I kid you not. Prices are insane. An ipad is like $2000.

Yes, but she basically was born in finland.

Lived in Portugal and had two brasilian roomates, and met others. I'm a (real) Canadian.

A really weird culture. A world unto itself. I have mixed feelings towards brasilian culture... on one hand, they are generally friendly and have a pretty good view on life. They take life as it is and don't get into the bullshit cuck ideologies like we do, yet while being what we aspire to be all the same.

On the other hand, brasilians seem vapid, materialistic, generally irrational and live moment to moment without seriously getting mad at the deplorable situation of their society. They are also extremely normie.

So yeah, mixed feelings.

Hmm okay, I guess I'll to just work my up into management and see If I can be sent to Brazil for an American company.

Fixing air conditioners?

Maybe you need new line of work.

stop projecting, pussy slave :^)

most of the brazillians i've met were from bjj. So they were all wealthy and highly educated. All the other's I've met were from private schools.

Never met a true hue

Talked to a guy who works in the bizz in my class, he said there was lots of opportunity to improve and work your way up.

180k R$ though, which is around 55k dollars for a Toyota Camry

And yeah, the only stuff that is cheap here is food acommodation(kinda), eletronics and car are way overpriced

>without seriously getting mad at the deplorable situation of their society.
We're all born into our societies. We don't make them.

Why don't you change your society?

Yeah, you can oversee some Mexican workers in Texas and have them do the work while you manage it. Mabe make over 100k a year. Not go to brasil.

I never met a Brazilian. They are very rare here because Brazil is sooooooo far away (thank god).

I can still rack up experience that will be useful for management positions.

Typical 3rd worlder response.

We did. Canada used to be poor as fuck and we're always changing our country to suit our interests.

Yes, I met a tourist family in Hoboken.

The Father was Med, and his kids were surprisingly light skin, but the mother was an indistinguishable race.

She had green eyes with light brown hair and tan skin, but what made it confusing was her facial structure, it didn't seem like anything I've seen before.

They were nice, and very open to discussion.

I don't think you really understand the depth of what the economy is like here.

A country doesn't become industrialized because someone wants to.

Brazil is a commodity based country. That's how it was founded, that's what its place was in the international division of labor.

You don't go from being a soy exporter to a electronics exporter just because I it sucks that other people are poor and they live a shit life and, you know, it would be really cool if things weren't that way.

That transition towards industrialization will take decades to happen, in a best case scenario.

Your friends that you made in Portugal didn't have to live in the deplorable situation that you call it. I know that because I don't.

>it takes decades
You've had dozens. Also brasil is an industrialized economy..

>You've had dozens. Also brasil is an industrialized economy..

See: Brazil is a commodity based country. That's how it was founded, that's what its place was in the international division of labor.

I'm going to Varsovia this winter polandbro!! Let's be friends!!

I've lived with one 2 weeks. My job senders from Brasil. All of them very pretty, pleasure and good persons. But them all more, than middle class, some intelligence people, what about typical brasilian - I don'[t know, never been with them.

I've always thought, than brasilian girls are hot, but for me it was like news, that mostly it is not true (from view of one of this brasilian persons + Cred Forums)

Met a Brazilian guy at a place where you can improve your high school grades as an adult, so you may apply for university. He looked like a mulatto or something.

He was friendly, but kept one fingernail long as fuck while the rest were trimmed as they are on a normal person. Why do shitskins always have long ugly nails on their pinky fingers? Its disgusting!

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

Go create your threads about hairy roided Arabic men that you call "bear", you're funnier doing that.

Br is poor as shit and always will be unless annexed by developped cunt, cede your cunt to australia.

Oh Hans, you so evil. I kinda wish you had colonised Italy instead of Namibia

He probably plays a string instrument.

It was probably for cocaine

Lol, shes at the very least 75 % white. Perhaps more.

F-Fug senpai

Prob i have blk blood but only 8% other 8% is native so i dobt looknlike a nog but 20% nog would look like a nog

Why do Brazilians exist? For what purpose? It seems a bit.. Meaningless to me.. Hmm

first Brazilian i met was a white girl from south Brazil who was going to a college in the town i live in(southern US)
Met her on Greyhound
I'm almost 20% white and i don't look white at all

>first Brazilian i met was a white girl from south Brazil

Please, tell me you BLACKED her.

I'm not that attracted to whites
but as a Mulatto american they are probably easier to get then Fellow mulats and HueJaps yeah?
If this is the case i will take a white br as along as she's got a nice bunda

I have. Had a brazilian girlfriend, so I liked her obviously.

To samba

There is no reason for things to exist, they just exist. Like Brazil.

There's no such thing as meaning when it comes to existence, user.

I had met 5 br guy and 2 br girl, They have best sense of humor and open to sex (I think they are so positive advantages)
and nipo-brazilians are so kindest people, some mixed though. And i realized "os brasileiros são brancos" is a thing, proof is that they made great country uruguay

This, sexual openness is healthy for society. Helps keep fetishes from getting too crazy. And everyones happier and has more fun.

>Helps keep fetishes from getting too crazy.

Except Brazil is the largest producer of horse fucking women porn and scat porn.

Nobody's perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA

this is the most accurate latin america stereotypes video there's on the internet currently