What does Cred Forums think of Georgia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPOVfOkfLHo
youtube.com/watch?v=WI6QHE_RJlo#t=515
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_IV_of_Georgia
youtube.com/watch?v=uLnVEjgI0lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LjJmjDJ_Ook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to kill all subhumans in this region so that Georgians can live there.

They have the coolest alphabet. Tolkien must've gotten the idea for his elf runes from it.

they wouldnt like retarded people like you

?

Yes good movie place
youtube.com/watch?v=iPOVfOkfLHo

subhuman creatures
much lower than the lowest russians

Better than Alabama but still worse than Florida :/

im travelling to latvia

Why does Satan speak Georgian in TW3?

youtube.com/watch?v=WI6QHE_RJlo#t=515

God-tier history, their culture seems really based as well (their traditional music, costumes, dances, food, obsession with wine, etc. are great). Their language sounds decent, though it allegedly is quite difficult. Their alphabet is God-tier. Their country allegedly looks unbelievably beautiful, both because of the Caucasus mountains and because of a fuckton of old monasteries and churches which are a thousand years old.

It's just a shame that they've had such hard times in the last 25 years. Thanks to Russia, they've been literally genocided and ethnically cleansed in two of their own regions, and now R*ssia controls them. But who knows, some day maybe they'll get it back.

Other than that, I think David the Builder is one of my favorite rulers in all of human history. Seriously, just check him out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_IV_of_Georgia

Now in winter? Kek

Pretty based country.
I have only met bro-tier Georgians

Good flag and ayyy LMAO language

Basically Christian Iranians.

Based flag and wine. Language of the elves.

>Christian Iranians
u wot m8

In what way are they Iranic? The only Iranic group in Georgia are Ossetians (who obviously don't get along with Georgians all too well).

>Thanks to Russia, they've been literally genocided and ethnically cleansed in two of their own regions
Shut the fuck up, Gamsakhurdia lover. No one banished them from South Ossetia, while they burned all of Ossetian villages in inner Georgia. Many of Ossetians had to flee from Georgian cities because of their war-mongering ambitions and ethnic cleansings. So don't spread your lies here.

war in 2008

Butthurt ossetian again, in every caucasus thread. Everyone just don't give shit about you guys, being the most loyal lapdogs nation to russians does not give ossetians honour. Especially in Northern Caucasus.

I just can't imagine ossetian, circassian, apsua(don't confuse with abkhazians-sub-ethnic group of georgians) with high town-planning culture with flourished ancient cities as Tbilisi or Kutaisi

So put your opinion in ass. Then time will come some nomad nation will have to go back to Iran

I missed you, giorgi

I almost never think about them. Inform me why I should

Teach me, master

>being the most loyal lapdogs nation to russians
Stop this meme, the only truly lapdog nation to Russians are Chechens nowadays with their "trooper of Putin" Kadyrov.

>high town-planning culture with flourished ancient cities as Tbilisi
"flourished ancient cities" my ass. The only notable part of Tbilisi is the one that was built by Russian architects.
Alans also had flourished cities in the past, like Maghas or Dedyakov, which was razed by Mongols.

>Then time will come some nomad nation will have to go back to Iran
Butthurt Chechen-Ingush ape detected.

Atlanta has some nice parts but is really mostly shithole. Athens and savannah are heaven

Fuck no. Florida is way worse.

Georgians not belong to any ethnic or lingustical group.

They do, they're Kartvelian.

And it's counts three main nationalities of Georgia.

Four, don't forget laz people

literally elfs

And afak Kartvelian group is still a part of Caucasian language family.

United States of Caucasus when?

КABКAЗ CИЛA
AMИPИTE?

lol, georgia people very hostipable.

Post some georgian music or dances

I`ll start

youtube.com/watch?v=uLnVEjgI0lQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LjJmjDJ_Ook

It's a great Christian country. Disappointed my government didn't do more to help them.

t. Nika Kitiashvili

My old physics teacher was from Georgia.
He had some good anecdotes. Apparently "Caucasian" is a slur against georgians in russia, so when he moved to the US, he was really confused when he saw it on the immigration forms under race. He said it was like seeing "Nigger" on a government form.
He also went jogging once when he went to visit his home village after living abroad for 10 years, and got chased by wild dogs. He had been away so long, he had forgotten about the dogs. Had to fend them off with a tree branch.

Irredeemable shithole

Only with North Azerbaijan as part of Lezgia. Deport the Iranics and Turks back to Central-Asia and Persia.
Chechnya, Ingushetia, Circassia, Georgia, Avaria, Lakia > Caucasian Federation

too much crosses