The golden age of Europe is over

These are its last days filled with decadence and complacency, before everything falls apart and turns to ruin.

The circle ever turns. Empires rise, then fall. We're next. Will we fade away slowly, like elves, forced to witness the decline of our wondrous cities and culture? Or will our lives meet a more violent end, much sooner?

benis xD

in bagina

I think the global elite, Soros, and the 1 percenters are trying to cuck the 99% of Europeans who could create trouble for them

Der Fuhrer called them the globalist social democrats

The "core" of Europe is inevitably going to move eastwards with the decline of the big four western European powers. You should be optimistic.

We're still pretty big so it should take a while before it gets really bad here. Hopefully long enough for us to die peacefully of old age.

At least your country will be one of the last bastions of the west, like the Kingdom of Soissons.

Sweden will be one of the countries where the invasion of the rest of Europe starts.

Not likely. Though my country is free of muslims, we're overrun by an ever worse scourge: gypsies. They outbreed us ten to one. Within 30-50 years they'll be the majority.

>tfw the ottoman empire will rise in your lifetime

>Kingdom of Soissons

Why this goyim talks about France ?

i think muslims will fuck western europe and turkey

Same here

We will have to genocide them the moment the West looks away or becomes preoccupied with its own problems

Independent Kurdistan will rise in our lifetime.

It was a remnant of the Western Roman Empire until the Franks crushed it.
Gypsies are incapable, they might out breed out, but they are incapable of a revolution.

only kurd birthrates will rise

The next golden age of the Netherlands will start soon.

yes gypsies are scum but they wouldnt kill people

bang bang

>wars in europe are finally over
>golden age of Europe is over
I don't think so, finally eastern europe can live in peace and build it's own prosperity without german soldiers around

Europe has already had it's fall you idiot.
Westerners lost their empires and so did Russia (USSR).
We're just stuck nowhere until ambition is reborn.

>Gypsies are incapable
>gypsies wouldn't kill people

I see you've never met them, that is the only reason why you'd ever make such a statement. Gypsies are extremely dangerous and pose the single greatest threat to our society here in Eastern Europe.
Gypsy areas are literal NO-GO zones, Hungarians are fleeing to cities from smaller villages in droves.

Our prisons are almost exclusively filled with gypsy murderers, thieves and other undesirables.

>yes gypsies are scum but they wouldnt kill people

They kill people all the time in the most brutal ways possible

I'm talking about using a power drill to extract a golden tooth, raping 80year old grandmas before robbing and killing them, killing people with axes and other tools, etc

to be honest they are only dangerous because we are under Western control and our hands are tied while these criminal parasites do whatever they want

We can easily put them in their place even without genocide, although a genocide is the only real solution

However, once they gain a significant enough numerical advantage, it would be lights out.

>I'm talking about using a power drill to extract a golden tooth, raping 80year old grandmas before robbing and killing them, killing people with axes and other tools, etc
They do the same thing here. I'd immediately recognize you were talking about gypsies even if I'd heard this sentence in the radio or something. Typical gypsy behavior.

I know right. I've read an article from the 1910's how they'd spent millions trying to integrate them but they continue stealing and doing dishonest business anyway.
Waste of money. 100 years later nothing had changed. They just multiplied by 20.

Why didn't the arrow cross genocide them? You guys had plenty of chances over all these years.

I hope Australia remains white and when Europe is being ravaged and all hope seems lost you see Australian flag waving on our bombers.

And then the Muslims send in their flightless birds and your invasion ends up in a big debacle.

War is progress. Look where peace has gotten us all!

Contrary to our questionable alliances in the past - I'm looking at you Austria and Germany - we are actually a pretty peaceful nation. We prefer the comforts of our homes and good foods over fighting nonsensical wars.
Violence is not something we are okay with at all nowadays.