You will never be Finnish

I'd give up use of all of my limbs to stay anything other than a european

dat brotherhood

This seems very reminiscent of those American prison camps

>you will never be adopted soley out of white guilt like OP.

>Finland white
your reaction to their presence on your white, European lands is even worse than their presence

If a man is ready to fight for finland, work and be a proper citizen why does it matter if he's a nigga?

Ei kyllä toikaan kaveri kovin suomalaiselta näytä

This desu. Deport all the lazy refugees on welfare and keep the turks who make me delicious kebab.

>black, handsome and a military guy
he must get laid like crazy in finland

if they do this then its ok

that black guy is handsome as fuck, no homo

Jesus fucking christ, this continent is done for.

Thank god

Finland has the best non-refugee Africans in the world

Skin color is not the problem, the shitty cultures and religion are.

THIS. If they can enjoy a beer, they can stay.

>Only a couple of tiny-peepee countries and a small sea separate us
Their presence is not natural on our white European lands- Just get fucked you nigger/shitskin lovers, jesus christ, fuck me dude.

Live off your fantasies mate, finnish women think that black people are rapists and criminals

The world has changed and it's never goiing back to how it used to be. Better get used to it.

maybe, but i bet he still fucks more finnish women in a week than you in your whole life

>The world has changed and it's never goiing back to how it used to be.
*answers the phone*
Hello?

I find most black and brown people with their gross barbarian culture fucking disgusting. The good ones are the ones who act like white people and most of the time were born here. And like said it's not 19th century anymore. People are going to move around. You can stay angry at brown people forever or just accept the fact.

He`s right, espeacially for cities.
We must still keep ethnic tribalism at your homestead and fuck like rabbits in order to survive and replenish the pool of natives that is needed so other races can be assimilated in the first place.

Espeacially you balts along southeastern euros are vulnerable.

Some of my somali friends are virgins at 22, those who have had woman have had sex with other somalis

A ~40 years old afghanistani guy who had been in finland for 12 years told me that he didn't have sex ever since leaving Afghanistan

Finnish woman just reject them and many females of their own kin find finnish men, it is completely natural for things to go this way

I for one (being a fennoitalian) get laid on a monthly basis, I don't think it's too bad

Guy, I'm well aware that our shit has been and will remain fucked up. However, the attitude is what matters. Their presence is not natural and is to be perceived with disgust, not conformity. Doesn't matter whether they act normal/civilized or not.

>Organisms don't belong on our rocky lands, they belong in water.
>It is not natural that they would move to ground, on ground belongs only sand that has ALWAYS been here
>FUCKING ORGANISMS GO BACK TO SEA

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>replenish the pool of natives
literally impossible

>Espeacially you balts
Our pop is slightly under 3mil. Nevertheless, the presence of niggers and/or shitskins is extremely low, although I'd like to refresh my awareness from some statistics - that is the case. Irregardless, we are surrounded by those who inhibit non-whites. I mean lenkshits are 99.8% homogeneous or some shit, slavshits to the east contain lots of non-whites, across the sea you've got natural cucks who's countries are starting to resemble the exterior of Europe. We cannot create our own isolation bubble if we wanted to - you've got slavshits to the East who can fuck our shit up real good and real fast directly or you've got the West who can fuck our shit up via their influence aka indirectly.

I wish people sought after balance maintenance, but it seems whoever's in charge of this planet is letting it rip.

Hey Lithuanian, I AM THE EUROPEAN NOW~

>keep ethnic tribalism at your homestead and fuck like rabbits in order to survive

Good luck with that

Oh, I thought you'd be overaged af like us with the difference that young people emigrate.

>balance maintenance

De Gaulle had it right I guess with his oil and whine speech.

Degenerating into some kind of german equivalent of gypsie and arab clans is the only way out to keep enclaves of our culture and its deeper aspects alife in the long run I fear.

Is Finland nice to brown people? Would I get laid there if I go on holiday there

Depends on what kind of person you are

10 points to someone, who can guess the truck driver of this picture

are you actuallly blackor are you juist mejmingÅ?

thank god
i dont wanna be drafted

>jääkäri
lol

Go back to your potato farm, black people > """"Lithuania""""

the fat one, obviously

3rd generation integrated paki from Scotland good enough ?

>this is glorified in Finland

Wew, we don't many of you here.

It was fun, not at the time ofc. Sleeping in a tent during winter with all your shit soaking wet, the tent being barely enough for ten guys to sleep in, having to do patrol for two hours of the night and getting maybe four hours of sleep every night for two weeks. It sucked ass but thinking back it was time I would never trade back.

gib me militar service finlan

Sorry, only for citizens