How you imagine your country in future?

How you imagine your country in future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is my projection.
Our current negative growth will continue as the country becomes less and less populated.
This will cause some cities and many villages to become completely abandoned.
At some point there will be a rebound and the population will stabilize as pull and push factors to immigrate decrease.
We will have a large minority of gypsies by then, but they would operate as an almost parallel society.
Their population will also be stable at that point due to socioeconomic changes.
Politically we will be part of the EU that despite all predictions survived, what exactly it will be like - fuck if I know.

I just imagined nothing

I hope we stop all forms of immigration maybe one day when I start my political career I just hope it isn't too late.

yes

Brazil

Divided. Peru and Bolivia recovering their old territories plus taking a good amount of what was considered the sovereign territory and the rest being annexed by Argentina. The remain of "Chilean population" being thrown into the easter island.

I'm 100% serious.

Right wing as fuck. More relevant in world stage.

Little changes on the inside though.

NORTH WILL RISE

oops

lmao atleast you guys are self aware

Serious question, since you guys are on a hat trick on terror attacks why Hollande haven't resign yet?

A brown, Spanish speaking, corrupt hellhole with collapsed infrastructure and a collapsed economy. Like now but 1000 times worse.

It's nice to meet you, Mr. Trump.

Honestly, I can't. Maybe robots? Sitting at home, playing video games, same shit really.

this pretty much. We have nowhere to go but down.

Grorious corony of the Peopre's Repubric of China

"civil" war with China and got crushed in 3 days then become the new boat refugees like the viets in 70s. Europe, you think the permanent crisis is bad? Sit tide and fasten your seat belt, we are coming for you.

glorious fascist dictatorship ruled by me

Démocrature

I did that with america I think

copied china
copied korea
folded steel 1000 times
copied europe
did war crime
got nuked
got nuked
copied america
made some cartoon
got nuked
dying now

my man donald, how r u

Feeling good, about to go to the state fair. Wish big tex didn't get burnt down, now we have this shitty inflatable one that's like half the size :/

No.

Canada will be dead within the next 25 years

it's over

truly a rich history.

Mexico with more terror attacks

Future is bright my friend

Taiwan people become refugees? or Chinese
I don't see the PRC invading Taiwan, its completely antithetical to their goals for the Island.

they want to force you to be isolated and forced to accommodate with the mainland as another HK protectorate.

This picture is very accurate

He said "in future" and not "today".

Nothing will change

Pretty much the same, but likely with more government serveilence, and an actual public transport system.

The same shit as always

wtf I always thought these were gypsies

10/10, I like that film.

all korean will be extinct in future
that makes you happy

lehappyjap.jpg

>World runs low on drinkable water
>Every one has their eyes set on one of the counties with the largest supply
>Conscription and super soldier programs begin

Sound pretty sweet. I bet Trudeau is totally qualified to lead an army of bionically enhanced leafs.

Poor and bydlo shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow