What if life is actually better in the USA?

What if life is actually better in the USA?

Is it just me or does the UK unite all Anglo downsides (speculation markets, estate bubbles, guilt trip social politics) and all Euro downsides (high population density, high taxes, obsession with safety)?

Why are you so mean?

it's just you

I've actually already exercised politeness and reworded my post into a question after writing it as a statement.

To group "anglo" and "euro" into broad stroke groups illustrates how much of a moron you are in the first place

It's OK

what if life is actually better anywhere that's sunny?

what if I didn't learn japanese out of fear of being a weeb but it actually is the best country

>be 1st worlder
>complaining about your country
Kek.

I am fairly certain it isn't

Btw why doesn't Japan have many immigrants? Difficult languages or what? They don't have really strict immigration policy, it's absolutely possible to move there.

>want a marginally better life elsewhere
This is not a problem

Language barrier + immigration policy that favors citizen workers over foreigners. Japan's economy has been a shitshow since the 90's

they only want rich people. Investors Visa is like 500k and you can stay 10 years

It's not, don't worry.

Ur mum

She could pass as an American since she's fat desu

That's a good thing

It will help with integration when we finally annex you

if you are rich, life in USA is better
if you ever get in financial troubles, however, American life is hell

His father was born on the wrong side of the wall. His father probably beat him and his mom when drunk as is soviet tradition.

Idk. There are many guys in 2ch/em who live in Japan. Mostly engineers, not a rich people.
Well, maybe language is a major issue. Also yes, their economy is in shit.

I''m doing ok.
Just had sushi, about to visit my brother's new apartment. Might see a movie with a friend later.
Generally jealous of the U.K. In terms of architecture, but my town is an exception since it's old by US standards(~230yo)and has deterred the expansion of businesses so it can preserve it's downtown.
I'd think the people would be better in the U.K. at least.

I hate myself

>if

There is no 'better', just different.

life is actually better anywhere while you have money

nobody wants to read your blog faggot

true

It is. US has many luxuries that Europe does not because it is younger and kire technologically advanced. There is also more space

you have to drive literally everywhere and its too hot in the summer

>you have to drive literally everywhere
this shit does suck hard

Life is okay here.

Why not move to a dense city?

This pretty much. The US is a kickass country if you're in the right economic class, but the inequality and class divide is quite shitty tbqh.

Cities themselves tend to be Downtowns, Yuppievilles, and Ghettos, with little in between. So unless you're pooling money together with roommates, it's decently expensive to get an apartment in the good part of town.

That said, urban suburbs right next to the city proper are usually affordable and offer most of the luxuries of urban life.

I do

I've actually seen quite a few Americans complaining about too much driving recently. Seems like in the next ten years that could change
Time to invest on public transport companies and real state on suburbs that slowly get urbanized?

I do

>if
Like there's any doubt.

It's alright but is often overrated.

Quality of life improves significantly with income but you start to see diminishing returns and leveling off around 100k/yr and beyond that quality of life begins to decline with income. At some point that money becomes a burden and you go the Hollywood route and get addicted to drugs and mess up your life or you become a rich CEO that whose existence is entirely dedicated to making money to the exclusion of all else. Not to say being poor is good because it's pretty shit too.

You're really aiming for about 80k-120k per year in America to maintain optimal happiness.

Lots of things fucked up driving culture in North America. Gas prices, google earth, newer cars, improved roads, growing infrastructure, etc.

You should visit any place that isn't some big tourist attraction and actually see for yourself.

I'm living a happy life after taking my Dad's electrician business and live on a nice estate. Get to live in a comfy woods.

come visit me if you want to find out ;)

This. I don't own any business but I live in the country and it's basically fucking heaven to me.

America da best,

America 1
eurogays 0

Been thinking this myself as well.
I mean, my ancestors fucked up anyway by staying in this desolate shithole but still, I wonder if life would've been better.

i'll probably be working in media or entertainment industry after my degree

if i have to go to america to get a job im fully prepared to do that

It's not at all

t. been in both for a couple months

Because literally everything else about San Diego is amazing.