Latin america

latin america

is a niggerspic shithole, it belongs in the bin

me on the right

nice dubs

If I'm a well off white guy and I traveled to a random city in Argentina, how hard is it to get laid with the local women?

you want aids?

i'm resistant to HIV

Is the Middle East more civilized than Latin America?

if you want sex tourism go to any other country

Is the sun colder than my fridge?

yes, swedish fags wouldn't last 1 minute here.

>we're easier than the US of A
nice, reliable map you got there

Heh. I lived in Moz for 3 months as a white guy and every 2nd hot as fuck black girl wanted my dick. Too bad they all have AIDS

in what way is it more difficult to fuck in western europe?
I thought they loved foreign dick.

It could be true... the sexual openness of western society is mostly a media meme and not actually true at all. North America is pretty prudish still. Doesn't surprise me we're the same tier as north africa

I'm the latin america of northern Africa

never been there so I couldn't tell you 2bh

The white wimmin constantly wanting dick is mostly a meme. It's what brown people tell themselves as a "grass is greener" type of thing.

HOT

Catholicism has turned them into degenerates tbqh.

Peru,
there I go

meanwhile in Scandinavia

I'd also like to add that most white women are too suspicious of brown people to sleep with them.

But our society tolerates it.

Lots of brown women want white dick but most brown people cultures are intolerant of whitey dating "their" women

Mexico is pretty chill about it though. Thanks Mexicans for having no problem with me boning a qt mestiza.

No one more degenerate than a muslim.. you literally have to threaten women with violence to keep them in the mold.

oh, by the way, KYS

>leaf telling me to kill myself

Go jump off a Tim Horton's, moose-fucker.

How about you get off of Cred Forums for 10 minutes of your life?

Fuck you I do what I want.

That's why I like Latinos.

>nigger, spic
racist piece of shit

That's cause Mexicans wish they were white, so in order to advance their race, they try to breed with white people

Yes.

Muslims are violent, backward (uncivilized), corrupt, murderous and intolerant because of allah.

On the other hand, spics are violent, backward (uncivilized), corrupt, murderous and intolerant because of no reason.

I actually feel bad for saying KYS, but generally a probable muslim shitting on catholocism in a western country seriously triggers me, the byzantines fucked up

What metric does this use? Dicks consumed for every million people or median price of a prostitute?

I find this sad in it did cross my mind. My ex-gf is super rich and living in mexico (she hated canada and moved back), and she wants me to move there. Her sister married another foreign white guy who moved there too.

I saw a picture of her and all her rich friends.. they were all really white people.. yet my exgf is really brown

I remarked how she looked really qt in an amerindian style poncho when she was wearing one once. She frowned, took it off, and never wore it around me again.

Sad desu

who wants to be white? you get sunburn easily

>I actually feel bad for saying KYS
No hard feelings man.
>but generally a probable muslim shitting on catholocism in a western country seriously triggers me, the byzantines fucked up

I'm no expert of American history, but I'm fairly certain the U.S is secular and was founded mainly by Protestants.
no

I'm guessing they asked to people who had experiences with women abroad

>Spain easier than Portugal
lolno, girls in Portugal are prude as fuck.

>easier
*harder

Sounds reliable.

Complete bullshit

Eritrea is yellow, while it is super easy to get laid. Plus, thanks to communism the economy is stagnant and many women work as sciarmutta (whores) to sustain themselves or their families.

Ethiopia is hard on religion, so much so that anything but the orthodox faith cannot be practiced, and women do not fuck until marriage in fear of being shunned

Somalia is yellow. All I know about Somalia is that naughtynomad got there through Ethiopia and fucked some girls, in Mogadiscio and Chisimaio (don't ask me how. Chisimaio is in Oltregiuba, near Kenya, and that is like the far west of Africa)

t Italian East Africa pro

>fucking somalian bitches
Jesus fuck user, did your peepee fall off?

>naughtynomad
>google
>What warzone shall I visit next? (I'm excluding Syria and Somalia because I've already been there)

Why?

>triggered

>she will never peg you while looking at you with that face

>chill with it
No we aren't only stupid self hating cucks are

>Italy
>obsessed with niggers
Not even surprised anymore

>On the other hand, spics are violent, backward (uncivilized), corrupt, murderous and intolerant because of no reason.

Cuz money

>t Italian East Africa pro

Not really pro, they beat you and that's why your army is a laughing stock to this day.

This has to be wrong

>Sweden non-ironically has higher rape rates than any latin american country

truly a caliphate

me playing the reggaeton

>So tolerant, so progressive

That's just the fucking problem.

While it seems that a staple of North American femininity is oozing sex and craving it all the time, from non-stop talking and gossiping about it to showing off as much of their bodies however they can, North American women are actually extremely picky and not all that easy.

We have an epidemic in our culture of the "princess complex". Basically, after women's oppression in the 20th Century was resolved, attitudes toward women, especially in the media, swung HARD the opposite direction. Now we're producing generations of girls who are incredibly spoiled. They think that they are perfect princesses who can have anything they want and deserve whatever they want, because that's how they were raised. Furthermore, we still tell boys/men to "man up" if they're aren't being blindly masculine and brash, scold them for being "manchildren" and insist they act like adults, and generally demand that men be strong, brave, intelligent, funny, fair and just, and above all, responsible. However, girls and women do not typically face these criticisms, and they end up becoming adult women who still act like children, treat their partners the way they used to treat their parents, expect to get their way with everything, and have whatever they want.

It's resulted in girls and women who (until they hit their 30s, start to show signs of age, and suddenly realize they aren't perfect) are EXTREMELY picky about who they have sex with. All of them, save for the most modest and homely-looking, believe that they deserve a man who literally has everything. The perfect man. And they won't settle for less. So yeah, the hot people are all constantly fucking each other since ~14 years old, while everyone else just waits until women get to their 30s when they realize they can't achieve the "perfect man" anymore.

Does anyone else's cunt have this problem?