Portugal, Italy, Greece

Why is there so much diaspora from these countries but not Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vente_a_Alemania,_Pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=cj2TUcDdVic
youtube.com/watch?v=0CkNUY2BENw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old Spaniards went to South America because no language barrier and the new ones go to Germany and UK because Schengen.

literally half of south and central america is spanish diaspora.

Only that they mixed with natives or are not loud about their heritage because they didn't go into another country with another culture and another language, theoretically they went into an extension of spain.

Also they didn't emigrate into other countries colonies, because, well, they had theirs.

We Greeks were hired by germs like Turks shitalians and the eurospics.
People left this subhuman shithole before the crisis.

Mostly language barrier.

Also, some Spanish people abroad are just assumed to be Mexican/South American and pass by unnoticed.

Euro Portuguese sounds audibly more distinct from Brazilian Portuguese for that to happen, and we generally keep very tight inside specifically-Portuguese communities.

Because Spanish diaspora was absorbed into their colonies?

Do you have any idea of the pain coming from being the only European country without a legacy empire? It is like... Watching your fucking former colonies... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me "Italy a shit", I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I saged him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking former empires, everywhere I looked, doing very well and boning black qts... over and over and over and over again thinking 'thanks Rhodes for all that African clay' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...
you are looking at me... Okay, Do
DO NOT FUCKING TD;DR ME you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed your country already in HoI3... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the pain of being the only European cou try without a former empire?

Giuseppe is eating the bad pasta again.

Also, when did Greece have an empire? Bigger than the Roman one, at least.

There are a lot of ethnic Spaniards in North America, their family just emigrated twice.

It's Ok bro, you can always come here and call us Hispania. Our languages aren't the same but they are similar, just gesticulate a bit more and say things slowly.

>Because Spanish diaspora was absorbed into their colonies?
this

Spanish are more nationalistic and thus more reluctant to leave their country, also, unlike the other 3 they really don't like having to learn other language.

^^

Europe was so racist back then they had to go to North America because other Europeans countries would not accept them

I though he was Italian
boy i feel stupid

Italians are hyper nationalistic and yet they are everywhere, also Italians are shit immigrants.

>Europe was so racist back
yes and no... ironically 600k migrated to Germany in 60s (80% came back ) but the rest moved to south america (Argentina mainly) and USA

>Spanish are more nationalistic

Lol no we're a bunch of oikophobic cucks

> unlike the other 3 they really don't like having to learn other language.

That's more like it.

Obligatory cultural reference:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vente_a_Alemania,_Pepe

That one Cuban lad from Lost also looks full Spanish. There's probably a lot more.

they look like us because we exterminated natives , not all but 40% yeah

totally disgusting lad

Cuba used to be like 80% Spanish, it's the only colony we historically cared to actually settle in. Number dropped with their massive migration to Miami.

they have niggers and mulattos

Is there one sucessful former Spanish colony?

Equatorial Guinea

That's why I said used to, the niggas and mulattoes took over the island.

I know the catalonia region isn't very patriotic and my catalan gf said spainards are bad at english.

>I know the catalonia region isn't very patriotic
Not to Spain, no.

This is why.

>Spanish are more nationalistic and thus more reluctant to leave their countr
German ,French,Norwegian......are really difficult for us , my cousin moved to Germany and he has come back to Spain because he prefer stay with friends,family etc

Oh look, we get the party hat.

Get fucked, IGS

>Morroco whiter than most of Portugal/Spain
Oh well, you're probably right. You can lower the line to Mondego, though.

Italian white? Seems legit.

>There will never be a white, republican, spanish speaker with galician heritage american president
c-c'mon it's 2016

chile

You know it's from Cred Forums when it's hilariously incorrect.

argentina was ....now spaniards migrate to UK,USA ...mainly

>USA
nah

Carrillo is cuban too hahahahha, poor cubans and fuck castro

The point about Catalonia is 150% correct. That's the important thing.

and Ireland?

How do Spainards view mestico people from south america?

Do they look down on them?

Far cry speech kek

There's something about his face that reminds me a lot of Xavi Hernandez, 100% Mediterranean/Iberian look.

>How do Spaniards view mestizo people from south america?
i dont hate them but spanish population...
>Do they look down on them?
spaniards? personally no but mostly yes

That one looks castizo, look at the chinky eyes.

We had two mestizo characters from two different shows playing the fool on our prime time shitty sitcoms for years. So kinda, I guess.

USofA

Unrelated but does Spain have punk rock bands?

youtube.com/watch?v=cj2TUcDdVic

Why? Are they a kind of bastard children from your glory past you do not want spend time with?

>Spain
>No diaspora
>pick one and only one

france is new usa (lots of niggers, multiculti shithole without culture, mass killings, cucks).

What do you expect?

kek

Reminder that Spaniards rule France.

>(lots of niggers, multiculti shithole without culture, mass killings, cucks).
Good Lord, you need to stop using Cred Forums, mate

What? He is right.

>Why? Are they a kind of bastard children from your glory past you do not want spend time with?
i dont know but when i visited mexico only spaniards descend treat me 10/10 the rest hate us.

Definitely not, lots of immigration, yes that's true in big cities, but the rest is quite wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CkNUY2BENw

treated*

Yeah that shit is not from Cred Forums

the Lord (or God) is a jewish propaganda lie. It doesn't exist, wake up, sheeple.

I don't care about God, it's just an idiomatic expression

so you are so brainwashed that you use jewish terminology into your every day life?
Jesus, france is doomed.

>Are they a kind of bastard children from your glory past you do not want spend time with?
70% are scum

some do but i think its retarded. they come from what is basically an extension of spain and assimilate very easily, i have latin american friends and they are based

>Are they a kind of bastard children from your glory past you do not want spend time with?
The average spanish doesn't think about things that much. They are immigrants and they are brown, that's all that's needed to look down on them, they don't give a shit that their countries were the spanish empire.

We were a epic colony but the natives and mestizo destroy it, now we are shit

>the bad pasta
that has a double meaning , pasta means drug sometimes kek

Oh wow. Maybe that's why I said it.

Byzantine Empire, Athenian Empire.

Colonies in Cicily, shores of Turkey, Pontos.

Right, I guess I really meant colonial empire, but I guess you're right.

Cause Italy did have the Roman empire.

>they come from what is basically an extension of spain and assimilate very easily

That's kinda the point. The ones who assimilate are just almost like Spaniards with accent.

The past 15 years have brought too fast, too high immigration. Assimilation becomes very difficult then. Now we have latin gangs killing each other for the control of parts of the city.

>Italy did have the Roman empire
Eeeh, the Roman Empire wouldn't have been the same without us and the Hellenistic influenced eastern provinces
Let's call it a cooperation between Italians and Greeks

Fair enough.

greeks cooperated but it was roman not greek and thats all that matters bro

And all the Western world is the cultural descendant of Ancient Greece. Empires come and go but culture remains.

At least until we get outbreeded by others.

achaean poleis alliance >>>>>>> roman "empire"
alexander's empire >>>>>>>>>roman "empire"

why are Greeks and Macedonians so masterrace?

>it was roman not greek
Roman culture was basically a Hellenic culturewank with Latin characters and the Roman inferiority complex

>Greeks and Macedonians
>and Macedonians
Redundant

although, I will never forgive you for destroying Troy, and probably killing some cuties like Anzu, you acheaen pigs.

>destroying Troy
Niggers had it coming
>probably killing some cuties like Anzu
I don't remember killing any Laz/Georgians

Spaniards are cucks

Anzu is a turk, so Anatolian. Turks are so beautiful. You were jelly of their beauty, indeed Helen preferred Paris to any other Greek.
Leave Turkey alone!!

impiccati

why would you like a pale, anorexic boy?

I might be slightly gay.
But tomboy fetish is patrician fetish.

make me faggot

zitto animale