How do you people even get laid?

how do you people even get laid?

idk lol

If you want a serious answer; I think multigenerational homes are pretty common.

Back in the 50s my maternal grandparents shared a large house with my grandma's parents and her brother + his wife. Each of them had their own floor with the amenities of a then-modern flat.

He means where do you all go to fuck? You just bring girls back to your parents house and fuck their brains out?

Here in the US you can't even get dates as a 25 year old who still lives at home

what's laid?

You're Italian, you should know more about sex than any of us.. your country has some of the most attractive women on earth.

laid in bed. Cause if you live with your parents. There is no room to lay down in.

Well, I can't say for everybody, but Italy is quite ok with living with mom.

>accommodation in Canada is so expensive that he can't rent a house for a day

i alive alone and i m still virgin at 26. Living situation doesnt change a thing. You fell for the meme

>most people lose their virginity while ~16 years old
>HURRR HOW U GIT LAIED
When parents are out, you dumbass.

Well the rate for the US and western Europe is pretty similar: so basically that

so when you're 34 years old and you want to fuck with your girlfriend, you just gotta wait until your parents leave THEIR house

girls won't even give you a date if you live ith your parents over 23

Don't need that when I have anime.

most Americans move out at 18... most are beginning to settle down at 23-24

>virgintugal

This is true. I'm 25 and live in my moms basement. Even with me having a justifiable reason (work fulltime job, but saving as much money as possible so next year I can go to Flight School) even with a actual reason girls still won't go on dates with me

Which part of "16" did you two nerds not understand? The only one's who live with their parents past the age of ~22 (graduating from higher education) do not get laid.

>(Look at OP's map)
I have no idea what normies do but I don't see how what you're saying is contradictory

This. 3DPD desu

I'd also like to explain the OP image a bit. Most people at the age of 18 move out of their parents home, in Lithuania. However some of them, especially if they're renting, choose not to "register out" of their parents home, while still "officially" living there. Thus that map is wrong and full of shit. People move out when they graduate highschool here.

All that matters to fuck girls is looks

financial situation or education is irrelevant

Why are Nordic countries so different? Is it easier to buy/rent dwelling there?

Digits confirm.

They get government provided appartments and income

>financial situation
>irrelevant

>implying she doesn't fuck chad for free when the old man is out

Quads of the truth

wrong

well i was only 15 when i moved out.
went to study to different city 100km away, so i had to have a place to sleep. we have some student accommodations for free in some places, but they are usually for people who go to high school or vocational school. these apartments are usually VERY small and you live in the same room with someone else.
after high school we just have to get lucky in trying to find a decent apartment with cheap rent

But if you don't have a job can't you just go to the welfare office and be provided an apartment?

Those are gold diggers. Whores, in other words. A real woman will come along your way, especially when you're a pilot, bro. You know how much bank they make? Alpha as fuck too.

Shout ALLAH ACKBAR over the voice comms at least once as banter lad.

Nice meme bullshit, most Italians are menchildren as you can see from OP's pic

By wooing the female into thinking I'm a worthy person to have sexual intercourse with?

no, unless you're literally retarded or something related.
university students like me get about 530e every month + student loan that's optional (400+e).
unless you're working while studying, you really won't get any more money.
my shared flat rent is 400e every month and that includes electricity, water and internet.

Yeah when I'm finally in the industry.. that's like 4 years down the road. But right now I live with my mom. Girls don't like that