Does your country have a geopolitics guru? B

Here in Poland a guy that became an idol of millions of people was a "youtube star" at the beginning mainly, now he is invited to mainstream TV stations. He is a member of Polish think tank "Klub JagielloĊ„ski" that cooperates with all most important American think tanks. His field of special interest is situation on Pacific and AirSea Battle, but he also pays attention to our region.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lzj35I8T1Q

He is so popular because he helped to break myths surrounding Polish geopolitics for 2 last decades. He says openly that USA is too weak to project power in Europe in case of any military conflict, that NATO is a paper tiger that is going to disintegrate in situation of any bigger crisis, because it became weaker than Russian army after 25 years of geopolitical pause, and now we are entering period when every country will have to take care of itself again, which has a great potential to result in WW3, at least in Europe. That's why Poland should stop orienting itself on the dogma of alliance with the USA and begin to make its own politics to not copy mistakes that we made before WW2 in this extremely dangerous period of creating new order in the world that will replace - at least to some degree - American domination that is being openly questioned by Russia and China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ct5fvQCXTZE
youtube.com/watch?v=m2eBnXhtpB0
youtube.com/watch?v=8sUG8IFcm2o
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0h5m6J2DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ly301YLW8
youtube.com/watch?v=TkfAzjw1mWU
youtube.com/watch?v=2xHtWyMjUiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipubiPXLb8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HkoxG2G6HDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PrawicowyInternet.pl
Thanks, but no thanks

That's simply a YouTube channel that posted his speech. The conference was organized by government and its subject was a military situation of a norther-eastern region of Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=ct5fvQCXTZE

This guy is everywhere, in leftist, liberal, public, and right-wing media

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=m2eBnXhtpB0

>Alain Soral
Holy shit. Why am I wasting my time in this shithole?

Holy shit, why is Slovenia so cucked.

>That's why Poland should stop orienting itself on the dogma of alliance with the USA and begin to make its own politics

Poland vs. Russia, 1 v. 1 when?

>Poland vs. Russia, 1 v. 1 when?

Why? We could become Russia's bitch in worst scenario to save our infrastructure and peoples lives. It would be even compatibile with policy of possible US president Trump. Poland was never free of Russian agents that were partially ruling this country in every period anyway.

I find it funny that while your current governing party sees Russian agents, clients and conspirators everywhere, their own ideology and style resembles Putinism the most.

You need to be elastic nowadays

Is it just a coincidence though?

I don't know. Probably not. There is no coincidence in making politics in countries with 40 mln of citizens. Everything is consulted with "higher factors"

Earlier today there was Czech poster who pretty holds the same ideologies as you and this YouTube sensation. I thought Stockholm syndrome in former European countries under Soviet block exists but not in majority, now I'm not so sure anymore.

Maybe in a country with fraught historical relations with Russia, such as Poland, it's more effective when agents of Russian influence are ostensibly anti-Russian.

It is not "ideology". USA doesn't have power projection in Europe anymore after it removed most of forces from here. It is rather stupid to build future of your nation on guarantees of safety that don't exist in physical world. USA is too weak, too indebted and too enganged in region of Pacific currently to be able to spend its resources on Europe. It frantically tries to keep its position in Pacific region and invests most of resources in AirSea battle to protect its control over main sea trade routes that are being slowly taken over by China.

Maybe instead of being sold by so called "West" to Russia, we prefer to sell ourselves on better conditions, huh? Your country is affected by the same fate, so i don't really understand if your elites try to make other politics now. It is suicidal.

We are currently living in a period where Bretton Woods system of American domination based on dollar backed by global military presence is ending. USA is dying. Our ambition now is to survive this period without being killed. Our dream is so nobody was shooting to us and destroying our country. Everything that serves this purpose is good now. We can't be as stupid as we were before WW2, not anymore. Moreover today we have much bigger free space for our own politics that we had 75 years ago and we should take advantage of it imo

Hum... I thought Poland already sold it self to EU/Germany which needn't me to remind has an even bigger economy than US (don't give me the EU is US puppet meme, even it is indeed following some US policies doesn't mean it's weaker than Russia ). Why makes Polish think they are so relevant that they can sell their country twice or even thrice?

EU is disintegrating and German financial system will be a mess soon.

I guess that's settled. Go ahead and be Russian pawn again. Good luck for your country though, take it from a bitch of a uprising superpower (China ) it's not that easy and cozy to be a great power's birch desu.

Poland has ambition to be at the center of Chinese projects as well. I don't see a reason for which we shouldn't cooperate with Russia and China at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=8sUG8IFcm2o
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0h5m6J2DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ly301YLW8

We are a country almost without military. It is a choice between being butchered and being loyal now.

fucked up my post so I deleted it, but don't you spend as much of your GDP on military as us? As far as I know it's only us and Estonia that does that in Europe.

>an idol of millions of people
What?

The fuck are you on about.

Who is he?

So what that we spend? It won't protect us from assertive Russia. And we don't want to fight against it, it would be a complete disaster for our country and our people, even worse than war with Hitler. Trump faggot was lately prasing Poland that we spend oh-so-much on defence and building strong army and he promised "strategic cooperation" with Poland and "true friendship", but we can read between lines, ok? USA doesn't have anything to offer to us, its power projection in Europe, and especially in our region is too weak to guarantee us safety and we don't want to be a war meat.

Don't listen to this guy he's a total autist who spergs out here once in a while about china investing in Poland etc.

The guy whom he linked is nobody, literally no one knows him.

You seem to think Russia or China for that matter are interested in Poland because Poland is special and has great potential. No they have a semi interest in Poland because it might get them an easy access to rich EU countries. If your country became yet just another basic bitch under Russian influence (Belarus ) then it's worthless.

That's why he is a constant guest in public/governmental TV?

youtube.com/watch?v=TkfAzjw1mWU

We have no choice. We are too weak to be independent and our ambition is to have relatively comfy lives. You don't need to be empire to have it, current Poland is the best example of it. We are semi-poor country whose citizens are doing low paid jobs in Western countries, i don't really think that our situation could be worse under China's or Russia's influence.

>constant
Lel.

Total fucking lel.

A fresh PHD, sperging out on state owned tv(the only one he gets invites to) about some sci-0fi scenarios is a "diol of millions of people" according to you.

End yourself you autistic piece of shit.

You are not familiarized with new political trends of our government, i see. Are you into politics at all?

I don't watch tv nor do I follow a autistic fresh PHD who has 1k views on yt and "is a idol of millions of Poles".

fucking kek

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with him then

youtube.com/watch?v=2xHtWyMjUiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipubiPXLb8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HkoxG2G6HDk

You know nothing about China, nothing. Every pawns (vessel states ) of China are even poorer and less developed than mainland( Pakistan, Cambodia, Laos, NK, ...Philippines ) .The best you can do is stay in EU and plays both sides but that requires high level's diplomatic skills and I am not sure Poland can play them well

Vassal states of China were shit-poor before they became Chinese vassal states though.

> The best you can do is stay in EU

This organisation will stop existing soon anyway

>>/x/

If that's really what polish want (become vassal state for Russia or China ) then best wishes to you guys.
BTW, Russia and China might be close and share a lot of common interests, they are still not an single entity that can be seemed as one superpower.

Taiwan, you'll be soon reunited with China anyway, so stfu.

>t. retard.

jewSA is a weak shit with power projection of Brazil after it indebted itself in jewish middle-east wars to such degree that now is even unable to support its troops abroad. Besides it doesn't even care about Poland. It is time to break this "alliance" before these warmongering kikes use us in war against Russia. They probably plan to do it anyway.