What happens in moldova?

what happens in moldova?

Rape

Stays in Moldova

some serious drinking

They talk about annexing 10 metres of Ukraine so that they can finally have a coastline

it's ends very badly

nice idea.

Just give them that land desu. You have hundreds of miles of coastline, and they have none. What's missing 1 metre of coastline going to do to Ukraine? Nothing. Norway gave Finland a whole fucking mountain, the least you can do is give the poorest country in Europe access to the sea.

I dunno if Ukraine and Moldova are as chummy as Norway and Finland

Town Rapists

I'm ok with this. But i'm work at railway and our directors won't let moldovans work on Chisinau - Odessa line on their new trains. Why? Because business, that's why. Generally bureaucrats not giving any chance.

I actually looked up Ukrainian-Moldovan relationships after this post , and yeah, it said that there's a problem with trains and tracks being given to Ukraine etc. Plus Transnistria being a thing doesn't help either country. Looks like Moldova will never have a coastline ;_;

My mom is from Transnistria, and I visited it few times. Looks like typical postsoviet shithole

transnistra is the first all trans country

Why am I becoming so popular all of a sudden?

Also fuck off gypsies we will never become romanians

Well memed

Please tell me how it feels to be so close to a coastline and yet not have one. Coming from a nation of 100% coastline, I simply can't comprehend this.

Feels bad man
The worst thing is that akkerman is rightfully moldovan clay, along with Transnistria

>akkerman
>turkish name
Not so sure if you deserve it back now desu

>along with Transnistria
Isn't that still considered Moldovan by everyone, and it's just a rebel government set up there?

Moldova and Romania actually, its more of a lovehate relationship

My gf was in moldavia
>she was accosted by soms Ghanaian students who then accused her of being racis for refusing to take a photo together
>she said people keep water in a pot with stones in the bottom before drinking it
>trolleybuses are like those in lithuania 40 years ago, you can't even see out the windows because of winter muck/dirt and people have a perpetual depressed look on their faces
>Transnistria is like one giant village and everything is 'sheriff' branded
>she said it's literally the most depressing place in the world
>people are as pro-American (or at least fascinated by it) as shqiptars

it is the mexico of poland

Transnistria is a separatist movement funded bu Russia, some say.

Also Akkerman and the whole territory is rightful MD clay and you will agree with me if you research more

Yeah its all true except for the America part. 60% are extremely antiamerican and antieuropean in general, due to Post Soviet (in)education. There are even old people who still think USSR times were good, and keep Stalin portraits on wall

>town rapist

How's that working out for you ?

BTW the government here is the most corrupted shithole in the whole Europe. Recently a politician stole 1 billion USD from the National Bank. There were huge protests, but alas, no results. I honestly cant understand how soulless you have to be.

I made my name like that so amerisharts like you didnt bully me ;_;

I remember that, it was like a solid 10% of Moldova's GDP that he stole. How do you see Moldova getting better, if at all?

You don't have to delete this comment.

The United Kingdom is American clay.
They're just America-lite, like Canada, except more homosexual.

Money laundering and butthurt.

I made my name like this so you wont bully me ;_;

Show penis

BASARABIA PAMANT ROMANESC

We're getting there, but it wont happen soon. Hopefully things will change after the elections this autumn.

Moldova is based and red pilled af. When a NATO column was passing by, people left their homes and throw stuff at the passing column.
Oh you didn't knew about that? wel..that's because you live in a country that enjoys sucking USA dick.

piss off

I appreciate it

America is truly the best country.
Feels so good cucking every country.

#
Would you rather choose a crooked politician with obvious health problems, thats going to accept immigrants and restrict firearms OR a corporate, racist jackass that doesnt know shit about politics and is still relevant just because he is a living meme for president??

Oh wait...

TRAIASCA ROMANIA MARE

Here's your (You)

You first

You have any good stories from living there that would be out of the ordinary to westerners?

Cat goddess. Well used to anyway