His country is a part of NATO

>his country is a part of NATO

How does it feel being robbed? Unless you're from USA, in which case you're the robber, you're paying for sonething that doesn't exist, their protection.

How many wars has NATO fought? Fucking zero. As soon as it comes to protection, the americans will abandon you with your money.

>Slav'd poles and other rapebabies will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0rMo4Qs4Zr0
youtube.com/watch?v=95YdE89nTgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feels pretty bad man
I wish Germany was a strong independant country that doesnt need no USA, like Finland

>implying Finland could defend itself from someone

Also you don't pay money to the US

>How many wars has NATO fought?
Serbia, Bosnia, Libya, Afghantistan, Korea...

> Fucking zero.
That's the reason why NATO exists. To prevent wars

Feels good being the robber 2bh

>Serbia
Irrelevant

>Bosnia
Even more irrelevant

>Libya
A war USA gained something from

>Afghanistan
A war USA gained something from

>Korea
Another war where USA gained domething from

If Russia would attack someone, NATO wouldn't help them. It's too costly to fight a relevant country.

I don't see the problem with any of this? We won?

Every war NATO wins is a win for USA, not the other members. They're paying NATO for non-existant protection.

But they don't even pay???? The USA is losing more cause we have to make up for the slack of lazy europeans. I agree we should just let Russia annex all of Europe to the Atlantic 2bh, too many shitty lil countries in europe

It was hardly irrelevant you slit eyed cunt. It was more a case of unjustified bombing of serbs

Only nato can protect finland, the baltics etc from the ugly horde of smelly commie slavs from the east

You are paying to be under the nuclear umbrella.

Estonia confirmed greatest ally

You're openly asking for a superpower who could reasonably attack the continent at any time.

There's no place for small frys here guy, USA should annex all of the Americas, Russia can have Europe, and China can have Asia. Then we can all join together and go to space

You do realise that 2% of eesti's GDP is like £3.45

>realise

learn english

You do realize they're still more valuable than you right?

Your justification this (going to space) doesn't make sense... not to forget that language and cultural barriers will lead to internal conflict.

Remember that the British, Ottoman and Roman empires all collapsed after time due to a single monolithic power.

FUCK!
I noticed how my browser try to change travelled into traveled/centre into center/honour into honor but I gave a thought why. But now I understand.

Yeah brits completely mess up our language, should never have shared it with them 2bh

You do realise how badly I could beat you, right ?

ill bash your fookin ead in m8 if u finna gim me a spin, give ya a right toot, str8 in ya b00t, play u like a flute, cova ya in soot ya chimney sweep tossa

>Libya
>A war USA gained something from

Please vocaroo this

Well, you tried to gain something from it. The fact that you failed miserably doesn't change your motives.

gimmie a min, just for u

vocaroo.com/i/s0rMo4Qs4Zr0

gaddafi did nothing wrong

> ead
What is this? Google gave me nothing

>Has someone ever broken into your home? If not, why do you lock your doors?
>How often have you had polio? Zero times? Why do you pay for your children's vaccines then?
>Ever been in a car accident? Why is it equipped with an air-bag if you haven't?

fucking fuck off, obnoxious nigger of an annoying tripfag faggot

My fucking sides holy shit

head - h, anglo accents are weird

Sorry m8, the cringing was strong in this one

Calm down Beyoncé

idk what you expected, I'm a 19 year old best/west-coaster my dude, my japanese is better than my limey accent

Make a better recording then.

Are you qt ?

Can't, I'm from NZ. You can try though henk

I like NATO.
I also like the EU.

Welp

youtube.com/watch?v=95YdE89nTgI

> Are you qt ?
t. gay Britain

Ya I'm fucking hot 2bh like 8/10, I've had sex with 10 different girls

hey, we fucked over serbia for no reason

Da