Rate your neighbors and tell why
I'll start:

>Bro tier
Chile: Similar development level, comfy as fuck landscapes
Uruguay: Literally our small brother

>Mixed feelings
Brasil: I don't wanna talk about it

>Nuke
Paraguay and Bolivia: African tier countries send in us millons of shitty immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VwDbP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Template

>Chile: Similar development level

more like complete humiliation in comparison

no need for template, just pic related for all three

Canada and mexico are both bro-tier, but quebec is nuke-tier

Too many countries to explain

what about Cuba, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Russia, Japan, Kiribati, Marshall Islands?

>Similar development level, comfy as fuck landscapes

Chile BTFO us in all aspects.

There's really not a big difference, their economy is healthier though since they didn't have to suffer kirchnerism, but in real terms of life quality there's not much difference, they made a good job reaching us over the last decades.

japan russia and bahamas are great, cuba is getting better, i straight up feel bad for haiti and marshall islands, dominican republic is alright, and i dont know anything about kiribati

The last thing I want is turning this thread into a Argentina vs Chile thread but that's not true

Chile is now considered a developed country now, there's no comparison possible

>iHDI
motherfucking kek

personally i think it's unfair to compare Argentina with Chile, Argentina has a lot more territory that needs more work
if only you guys weren't distracted by all sorts of political crisis...

>the last thing i want is turning this thread into a argentina vs chile

just look at what you did

t-those are not your neighbors leaf

Yea, fuck argie posters tbqh

il peruviano

kek

ur really huge man

kek

HDI alone doesn't deem a country as developed, Argiebro. Last time I checked you were the closest to being 1st world in S.A.
Probably not anymore though.

WE

Fuck HDI, the worst meme ever spawn in history

I'm talking about education, corruption, respect and faith in public institutions, economy, etc

Peru and Bolivia: mixed bag
Argentina: bros

You can make a new thread to talk about it if you're so interested in that discussion.

this

>Bro tier
Wales
>Mixed feelings
Ireland
>Nuke
Scotland (just kidding lel wouldn't bother wasting the money)

what about us?

We love you too Argentina, sometimes we make fun of you because you guys are so cocky, but it's only cause of our insecurities.

I like the ones who do not base their opinions of us on our tourists
Country is probably lovely but I've never visited (yet)

I don't like our neighbors so I went a bit ahead of myself.

bro tier
Shithole bros (BRICS)
Tugas because of language/historic reasons it's easier for us to relate
Japan because immigration
Poland because family has poly routs
England also for historic reasons but I'm a britboo too so there's that
Love/hate relationship with the USA

Nuke all of the mexican countries around our border, thank you.

pls dont go to mallorca exclusively. Go the coasts up north for a change

Rude

Brazil is a coastal country and we barely relate with our neighbors. The average brazilian would just know to find Argentina in a map because of football rivalry.

Love you guys

>The average brazilian would just know to find Argentina in a map because of football rivalry
Monkey culture/10

Paraguay and Uruguay are the chillest countries ever

I live in Wisconsin. You faggots have pretty much taken over Milwaukee.

this 2bh no need to hate anyone

Love you bb.

Some dumb fucks who don't get what reconquista means maybe.... they will probably end up integrating instead of repopulating cali or doing something productive like that

>Iran
>"Bro tier"

Fuck off hipster

I choose iran over saudi anyday

Another special snowflake who thinks Iran is any better. kek

This, no hard feelings just get your shit together and kill Evo Morales, he's mostly responsible of our politic tension

I am from southern Ukraine, from the very moment of my birth I understand that I was born in shittiest place in whole non-African world. Russia is a manic-tier country and that whole inhabited by bydlo. Same is in Ukraine, but bydlo here is in addition very stupid. Moldova is most corrupted country in Yurope, nuff said. Poland is radical-catholic country with abortion prohibited (and shitty integrational policy, e.g. if you're just a student you can work here, but if you're studying on postal tuition you can't). Kazakhstan and other kirghizstans are inhabited by sand-bydlo, Georgia seems to be OK country. Nearest country I like is Czechia, it has liberal policy on drugs, prostitution, there are nice people, not religious as fuck.
P.S. Nie, nie spierdolÄ™.

We're nowhere near a developed country, there's a lot of inequality, corruption (not latin america tier)and lack of culture. Being the best in SA doesn't mean we're first world argie bro.

developed countries have no culture

No I meant the chilean society has the mind of third wolders

Patriotism is the best culture you could have. Music, literature, sports etc at the end of the day are only worth for bragging to outsiders and nothing else

What? Stupid beaner ..

>get's easily triggered over edgy jokes
>swede confirmed

I've met some nice Iranians

how about you eat shit?

globalism kills culture

imgur.com/a/VwDbP

>Please America fuck me in the ass like the monkey non-human i am

:^3

>No Zealand
basically the seventh state tbqh
>Papua New Guinea
Former territory and basically still is. Mostly keep to themselves. On pretty good terms politically I think, the people are alright and mostly Christian but they're still darkies and still pretty primative
>Timor-Leste
Pretty much the same as PNG except they were a Portuguese colony. They're currently trying to claim we stole some of their undersea oil
>Indonesia
Jungle gooks, Japanese collaborators, muslims, always sending immigrants on boats over
fuck them desu

Now now, don't be jealous. It's not America's fault if you are our shitiest neighbors.