Romans without Greek knowledge

>Romans without Greek knowledge

>tfw everyone ignores the Etruscans' influence on Rome

>ur mom without dis dick

lol!

That makes no sense. Why would the romans need to build raised huts?

It means Romans would have been Germanic/African tier without the knowledge, philosophy, and civilization of the Greeks

Romans copied everything from Ancient Greece, including but not limited to religion, laws, philosophy, statehood, architecture...

Romans were just more militaristic and able to conquer more land

Ok leaf

What wrong with being militaristic?
Especially when surrounding tribes were more fierce and mexican narco cartel tier.
Germans and celts practiced cannibalism and speaking with forest gnomes.
According to Titus Livius first romans are refugees from Troja who mixed with ab-origens

Nothing wrong with being militaristic

I said they would be like Vikings and Zulus, who knew nothing but fighting

But because of the Greeks they were able to make themselves into a civilization

Greeks are the father of the Romans

every tribe would have been Africa tier without building on the knowledge of earlier people. I don't get your point.

Forgetting or ignoring what people have already learned is the real indicator of savages.

Etruscans were more developed than greeks.
Greeks learned everything from semited and egyptians
Google phoenician origins of greek alphabet.
Philosophia is egyptian thing.
Pythagoras studied in egypt and somehow knew stuff about hinduism and its veganism

>I said they would be like Vikings and Zulus, who knew nothing but fighting

Ignorant chink detected

this picture would be more accurate if its japan without china influence

>chinese education

Italians without Greek knowledge already had advanced architecture

Italians in 1500 bc

Ancient Italians

>Ancient Greeks without Reptilian knowledge

Ancient Italians had human sized statues centuries before the Greeks, the first European statues are found in Sardinia, Italy (1000-750 bc)

me on the left

F

Frateddu sardu sugnu puru io

You'd be surprised by how much of Italy was originally swamps user.

Ancient Italian architecture, sacred well temple in Sardinia

t. Stephen Rastapopolous

The Roman Republic was already great before the conquest of Greece

I think he's referring to the Terramare culture in North western Italy which built massive villages and the houses were raised huts

Absolutely this

I googled it and it says it symbolizes women pussy.
So its temple of pussy

I think that he just googled "hut" and posted the first picture he liked.

Today only the underground part of the temple remains except for the stone fence

Latin alphabet is derived by the Euboean form of the Greek alphabet.

There's no sufficient texts or evidence that Egyptians had a philosophical culture or movement. With the Greeks, you literally had the pre-Socratic philosophers arguing with each other and tackling each other's views from Thales down to Socrates and arguing about huge and completely conflicting cosmological, theological, biological, linguistically, anthropological origins of the world around us. By Socrates and Plato's time it was a very well established and examined field.

Pythagoras studying in Egypt is just what ancient biographers far after his name mention about him, and not what actual fragments of him say. Not much of his actual beliefs are known, as we only know some cryptic details about the cult around him. So it's redundant to argue about how people accredit shit from him, such as the Pythagorean theorem, when it was formulated far before his time and many of the Greek mathematicians after him didn't even attribute it to him when mentioning it; the term was coined by Roman writers like Cicero and Plutarch.

Oooga booga
Are ye from stormfront, chap? Are americans really that innocent dumb or acting hard?
Alef=alfa
Dalet=damma
Betta =beyt
Alphabet =arabic semitic jewish alef beyt
Alef means ox. Yes jewish aleph beyt was also pictogramm just like chinese Torah meant way.

>Latin alphabet is derived by the Cumaen form of the Greek alphabet, which is derived from the Phoenician abjad
FTFY

>Canada without French influence

So jewish fairytales about their language being the first pre language is not that fantastic crazy ideas.
Bab=arab jew means door
il=good in semitic
Babilon

No. I never denied that Greek alphabet was derived from Phoenician, you dumb nigger. I'm saying that it's retarded to bring that argument up in a Ancient Greek v. Roman debate when Latin script is based upon a form of Greek script, which the Greek script originates from Phoenician.
Stop having Borat plugging whatever you're trying to say in Google translate.
see what I just said above.

You said Euboean, I said Cumaean.

Yes.
Go back to stormfront and argue with armchair phd linguists there

And Cumae was colonized by Euboean cities, which brought the alphabet over there, bozo.

None of what I said was controversial or racist (besides for calling you a nigger, which is what you're acting like).

I am not rejecting the Phoenician origins of the Greek alphabet. Hopefully this is easier for you to translate and comprehend.

Pythagoras becomes kabbalist numerologist, becomes vegan, practices surya namaskar "heils the sun".
>you
>no everything on earth was invented by greeks
Nowadays even the most dumb historians say that thracians were way more developed than greeks.
What else proofs you need?
Read European traditionalists even they agree that civilisation and philosophy was brought by eastern nations to greece.
Also most pre socratics were not greeks ethnically

There's no sufficient or plausible evidence of what you said Pythagoras and Hindu influence. I'm no nationalist in regards to this. I am simply stating the fact that you're connecting a well-preserved ideology in one part of the ancient world to a character whose peculiarity is what got him remembered and who we barely have anything what he believed or wrote down. Pythagorean belief of reincarnation is very similar to Hinduism, but that alone isn't sufficient enough to link Pythagoras actually encountering Indians or traveling to India during his time (which ancient commentators and biographers who gave us most of the background details of Pythagoras never noted, and who they themselves had a limited scope of what India was like and even a smaller one with their religious and popular philosophical beliefs were.)
>dumb historians say that thracians were way more developed than greeks.
Then I guess they live up to their name, because there wasn't much fortified Thracian settlements that existed, and they themselves didn't develop literacy. I'm sure what criteria there is out there that makes them in any regards more sophisticated than the Greeks were.
>read European traditionalists even they agree that civilisation and philosophy was brought by eastern nations to greece.
Greece definitely did have civilization influence from the East, but they didn't have the same in regards with their philosophy; nor does philosophy spread or start on it's own like civilization.
>Also most pre socratics were not greeks ethnically
Name one who wasn't Greek.

I actually am genuinely curious to see what life was like back then. Just out of curiosity and to see how the culture evolved and what sort of people were there. There's also ancient Romans talking about that history like their "Ancient kings" but it's not even clear what's truth and myth. It'd be interesting to see what is true.