INTERESTING FOR READ

Hello, user!
What websites you read every day?
I am feeling some information hungry! All websites looks very boring, full of degradation, without any interesting info. I want to have some cultural and logical growing, know more interesting things and so on. What are you reading every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_H-BjA7utA
dx-torrente.com/
thepiratebay.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, shit!
sorry for my english!

What websites do you read every day?
I am feeling some information hungry! All websites looks very boring, full of degradation, without any interesting info. I want to have some cultural and logical grow, know more interesting things and so on. What do you read every day?

*selfix*

GRU pls go

> INTERESTING FOR READ
Too much letters. Don't want to read them
I usually read Cred Forums/vk/exhentai
youtube.com/watch?v=d_H-BjA7utA

extremetech.com/extreme

Cred Forums.biz

Russians are the cutest posters

Thanks

reddit
lobste.rs
a few tumblr blogs
an old hobby website run by 60 year olds

Wikileaks is pretty good, they usually have at least one interesting article every day.

A Mongolian sheepherding image board most of the time

Cred Forums.org/pol/
all day, every day

Not seriously, I can't stand any other page less red pilled, help me pls

When I am bored or waiting on a long line, I sometimes read this for science news: phys.org.

There's no helping you, you're too far gone.

Thanks Russia

I google data structures and AI algorithms and read each article on the first page in order

Who is this semen demon? Link to more picture?

xvideos

>return of kings
>the art of manliness
(people over here may hate on me because I read it but I really do think it's worth reading it)
>Cred Forums (/his/, /lit/, Cred Forums, etc.)
>wikipedia (random articles)
And a few youtube channels I like

Also a few torrent websites lmao

If you went outside you'd realize that things aren't all doom and gloom as Cred Forums makes out.

>return of kings
>the art of manliness

Those guys are creepy losers who aren't getting laid. Women don't actually like rapey advances made on them by strangers.

such as

I agree, but they bring up some cool topics that are worth paying attention every now and then
I mean, I'm not saying they're insightful nor immersive, but they surely put you in contact with a lot of things as a matter of fact

I started quite a few hobbies after a few months reading the art of manliness, and return of kings looks like a moderate Cred Forums blog sometimes

I think it's worth reading it for refreshing ideas, but it surely won't change your life if you don't bother going deeper on what you think it's worth it all by yourself

>dx-torrente.com/
Mirror containing kickass torrent files that were saved before it went down
>thepiratebay.org/
I think if that isn't the original the pirate bay it's a mirror one too

I downloaded all the latest south park episodes using those two websites