Come come,my little burger

Come come,my little burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgjgfvGgckw
youtube.com/watch?v=DkbPsD0Udmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a bigger deal than some might think. This asshole fucked up one of our coziest relationships.
If things sour with the Philippines, who will our sailors marry?

USA is over. More and more countries will kick you out because you've proven to be bad partners.

I'm really anti yankee domination but your dick was so deep into Philippines they actually had a good deal

and he's killing it off

kek. Phillipines is the mail order wife capital of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=TgjgfvGgckw

He's a muslimboo/sinophile once he's gone things will go back to normal. Most people in SEA don't like the Chinese

leader of pinoys is ensuring purity of worlds most powerful race by removing cumskins

we don't like westerners even more.
at least chinese immigrants are useful, you're nothing but tourists

>because you've proven to be bad partners.
how so?

>USA is over
No.
>More and more countries will kick you out
Good.

>Implying you don't send annoying ass tourists over here.

You will still be fantasizing about American collapse on your deathbed just like the generations before you. There is greater likelihood of nuclear holocaust than the end of American hegemony. If the US ever stopped culturally, economically, politically, and militarily dominating weak and insignificant countries like Finland then the world economy would disintegrate. Accept Pax Americana like a mature adult instead of lashing out at your superiors like a edgy teen

NATO expansion way beyond agreed upon limits for one

nuclear holocaust IS the end of amerifat hegemony though. don't even kid about it

>siding with filipinos
you have no idea of what you're doing
then again you're probably one of those stupids that would side with Saudi Arabia as well

Superior Japanese women tbhfam

>Superior
ahhahahahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=DkbPsD0Udmk

fucked up relationship with us by murdering the daughter of a peer

All asians disgust me, but I'm not a sailor.

>that channel

autism

I don't think that even brits produced this much salt when their empire was disintigrating. We are living in entertaining times.

>trump wins
>we're not defending you nips anymore

Good. Fucking awesome.

We have way too many bases around the planet, costing us hundreds of billions annually. Fuck that.

Let's start by closing ... maybe 60 of them?

careful choosing which though, mister Trump
some are vital, others are "just in case" less used ones

I'm visiting in a month and I better not encounter any hostility.

The real question is where will cruise ships get cheaper workers?

This doesn't usually turn out well though.

this, I can't wait for pay them back.

Payback time ameriniggers

That guy is a cuck though

Noooo not de hambugurs! :DDDDD

So this guy is killing having the police kill all drug dealers without trial?

Ok so this a bit harsh but why is everyone so mad? I mean there are plenty of country that are murdering thousands for much, much less. Sometimes also for no reason at all.

I honestly dont care. I mean I dont support him killing druggies, but it is far off country and there is too many problems in US for me to care about what happens in Philippines.

I honestly think it is time for US to stop this moral crusade. Human rights is over, it will just turn shitty countries like Philippines toward China.

>So this guy is killing having the police kill all drug dealers without trial?

I don't think anyone cares about this as much much as the whole shaking US relations or pandering to China.

He'll pick the best ones. He has the best advisors.
I know this because he said it during his rallies and he has a successful TV show that made him most of his worth.

>pay them back
>for all those times we fucked with...
>Italy?
Huh?

no cunt can stand amerisharts, once you deal with them long enough you understnad

>This asshole fucked up one of our coziest relationships.

lol the gringos think they have friends

amerisharts are mad because he called their brown king son of a whore

>he thinks diplomacy moves because of one person/administration

While he is locally popular here of his kill them all anti-druggie campaign his constant shift towards communism and towards China and Russia is unpopular not even his most diehard of shills are willing to defend him

Gotta get the regime change fast

ayyyy lmao
>"best advisors
>Republican party
the planet is fucked, sad but true

>nuclear holocaust IS the end of amerifat hegemony though. don't even kid about it

*unsheaths hanzo nukes*

This is NOT a laughing matter, kid....

draconian measures

weed is not different than alcohol

it's proven that actually legalizing the harmless drugs rapes organized crime in the ass, freeing up

they are treating drug consumers as guilty and actually threatening to kill them, which is the same as threatening to kill someone for being poor or having no social life

essentially, duterte is about to go full khmer rouge.

what happened to Robledo btw? was she raped and locked in a basement or what

we don't even try to impose our influence over american politics dumbass, unlike your """"""diplomatic tourists""""""""".

Speaking of which this is what the western hemisphere needs to do to squash the cartels.

The veep is a low-key position, nobody cares what she does

In fact, nobody cares who or what the veep does even though its an elected position unlike in other countries where the Prez and veep are the same buttbuddies

doing that to the cartels is calling for massive upheaval

the cartels survive by leeching off the poor. If you try and "exterminate" the cartels you end up with thousands of dead innocents.

And then you end up with an revolution.

>Ok so this a bit harsh but why is everyone so mad?

The left (in and outside the Philippines) is mad because of human rights violations and whatnot, obviously the usual groups like Amnesty have condemned the extrajudicial killings

He responded with some quote about Human Rights being not compatible with his democracy and told the watchdogs to piss off

Frankly, it's interesting, I don't care because I'm no Filipino but it seems like the first big Happening
>This turbo-obsessed brown mestizo criticizing Obama for being brown

Be proud of your brown, my obsessed amigo

>in other countries where the Prez and veep are the same buttbuddies
they're also on a formula, i.e. the same party. your system is odd
just asking because if there's any hope of impeachment or Duterte walking home by his own will, the veep will assume the presidency. it's only natural

>impeachment
Unlikely, the previous administration absorbed and aligned themselves with the new one. Whenever a new Prez wins, the previous bootlickers just coalesce themselves like parasites. The concept of political parties and even party loyalty is non-existent here

>walking home by his own will
>implying dictators give up power

mfw

I don't care about flip monkeys, he should take them all back while hes at it

Why are Flips so proud of being cucks? At least Duterte is giving some pride to your country.

>alienating allies
>giving some pride

The only way he'll be removed is through revolution or coup d'etat

He is courting the military and has been visiting almost every camp and base since he won

My cunt has deposed two Presidents (1986 and in 2002) and had coups in the late 80s and early 00s

>I honestly think it is time for US to stop this moral crusade
There never was a crusade. It's all about a global dictatorship, where the US tries to control everyone else, and tell them what to do.

Yes, a moral crusade. It is way too expensive and too much work, for what? To tell some 3rd world country how to behave? Who cares? Maybe at some point the US benefited but since we beat Russia in Cold War this whole democracy and human rights angle stopped being beneficial.

Let shitholes be shitholes