yes

Flag

Yes, make em thicc and sexy though.

Der Groß Burger Reich
Fuck No

>Finland

>Hell no

>black

I dunno. I've never talked to a black person and the only negros i saw were men handing out leaflets/brochures

no fuck off subhuman

Dating is for faggots and friend zone omegas.
You should either marry or stop niggering around.
Women use you while "dating"
And the kike gf dating is the worst nightmare
I thought all the histories about their materialistic worldview to be memes written by neckbeads but it turned out wrong

Fuck yes
Date and breed no

you should come to USA, black girls are hungry for BRC

fuck that guy is alpha

I wouldn't mind visiting brighton beach tbн

Disgusting

No.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1475204923005.webm

Finland
No

>is edgy online racist
>posts anime

Funland
Yes

>OP isn't Croatia flag
Surprised tbqh

I bet you look like the cuck sheep manpussy in the pic.

This t.b.h

> toasty white roastie detected

Never

i'm currently dating one.

ask me anything friends

We don't have black people here. I can't even image how to talk with them.

We have some negroes in Msk, but I never talked to them either

I just like to fuck my own species.

no, are you fucking retarded?

I did date a black girl. Adopted tho, I wouldn't touch a boatnigress with a 10ft pole.

USA,

already do.

I dont see the hate, see gives me way less trouble than most white girls do, cooks/cleans, is hot, good in bed, not stuck up, tries to make my life easier.

Yes

Just like any other women.

Date yes marry no

I honestly wouldn't marry anyone who isn't an Anglo from Australia, NZ or the UK

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhicc

i would date a black mare

LIECHTENSTEIN'd

I would fuck a qt black girl but no way would I go out with one ever

If she was lightskin I'd bang and date but never have kids with

If she's darker than a paper bag I wouldn't touch, the difference in colour freaks me out, I don't understand how people can do it

I'd consider the possibility, though why any woman would want to date me, I can't imagine.

fuckyes but if i married a black woman my mother would disown me

Flag

No

I don't know why Cred Forums likes black girls as a black man who grew up around them most of them are fat, and the ones who aren't are ghetto bitches

Asian girls are far better desu

>Asian

im black so sure

Asian girls are autist tier 2bh

Only to lure her into a gas chamber.

How can you handle this?

Better than ghetto black women

ARSE
R
S
E

all asians are gross
some blacks are qt

Famalam just go to any decent state college and they'll be loaded with qt not-ghetto black girls
t. white guy

Date, maybe
Marry, no

I already have and meeting her parents was one of the most awkward moments of my life.

I must be part croatian because I have the strongest urge to BREED black women

>all Asians are gross
t. Never seen an Asian

Mexico
Yes

Please, send cute argie girls.

That's just being a healthy male who recognizes superior thicc body.

As someone who lives in a city that is over a quarter asian I can confirm that they're gross

>tfw no white gf

Why? They don't like white people?

>he fell for the white girls meme
>Not dating superior thicc latinas
I'm white and white girls are the worst tbqh

Not him, but he's right. Asians are gross. I only fuck my species, and they're not part of it.

>Latina
>Make her even a little mad
>Shes get up in your face pretending she can fight yelling "SWING HOME SWING" in that horrid accent

Absolutely disgusting, shame on you.

Latinas hate black guys more than whites

Spain
yes, i don't know what other spaniards would do but i don't see any problem dating a black girl

Bullshit and you know it. I see black guys walking around with Mexican, Puerto Rican etc. chicks all the time where I live. I have literally never heard a hispanic person talk shit on a black gperson

yes

only khosai and botswanans

bantus need not apply

maybe

What state are you in senpai?

flag
no

i feel like Auckland is 3/4 asian at least

fuck hoverhand

What about a muscular black guy to pound your Finnish boipuss

I would date a girl no matter what her race is, but when it comes to having kids, I wouldn't do it with a non-Finnish girl

Not all black women are ghetto.

I admit the ghetto ones are trash, but I find black women who grow up around white people turn out pretty good. They basically act like white people.

Mexico
YEEEESSSS

>Flag
>The only one's I date

I'll fuck any race, but I only date black women

t. black guy

Keep it that way bro.

>1. Your country
>2. Would you date a girl?

Not him but I plan to fuck a Finnish women one day

I'm also black

Upper classes reject it, lower classes not that much. I know a mexican family living in Spain whose father and old brother would tell the younger sister to never, ever bring home either a black or a muslim.

But why

is any american poster on here even caucasian?

>I would date a girl...
do you even date ?

Probably

Sure but don't impregnate them please.

>accepting your women to be a walking pile of STDs
>not a cuck

>Would
99% of the time = NO

I don't have any STDs

shes pretty ugly.

Don't be so RASISS spane

Not all black people have STD's

Casta

Finland
Yes for sure. In my city there isn't many black girls. :(

It's the same autist proxyfagging.

t. jew living in fingolia

sadly, int is now Cred Forums 2.0

would anyone on this board?
desu I would never even consider it no matter how otherwise attractive or interesting

>''now''
Cred Forums and Cred Forums share the same users. I'm certain you've been on Cred Forums calling for the day of the rope and then come here to post memes.

Cred Forums is Sfw meme Cred Forums. Cred Forums is depression /r9k/ central.

no

i would date a black guy tho

Cred Forums used to be called Cred Forums with flags before Cred Forums got flags

>t. jew living in fingolia
>sadly, int is now Cred Forums 2.0

Can't you see the irony??

i would say that sometimes Cred Forums is like Cred Forums light

That's not really a question I can answer because in 24 years I've never once been friends with, associated with, or even barely spoken to a black girl so I just don't know whether I would date one or not.

Once I was in a club and there were these two black girls who had stolen a bottle of vodka from behind the bar and they shared some of it with me. They were a laugh, and one of them was a qt so I would've shagged her, dunno about date

No. I'm not attracted to black girls.

H-hey are you cute twink

1. Brazil
2. Sure. Don't mind color.

Why no one considers the mixes of the spanish side? Arabs, visigoths, romans, iberians, basques, etc. Spaniards are "mestizos" too.

i can say that we have our own way of dealing with the races of the peninsula
for example cristiano viejo were the "white" spaniards that were normally from the north and cristiano nuevo were the converts from the conquered zones, the thing is that the inquisition persecuted all the moors and jews of the peninsula and made the Estatutos de limpieza de sangre for "clean" the spanish blood so the situation in spain is different.

The great state of New Jersey AKA the only state with a republican governor that still hates freedom and fun. Seriously puerto rican are everywhere here and they generally get along with black people pretty well. Honestly nobody in this state gives a fuck, this place is such a miserable hellhole we just hate everyone who isn't from here.
Hispanic =/= Spanish, at least to Americans who know the difference.

If you go that way everyone is a mestizo.

Also most of those mixes are meme tier from how tiny % they have. The big % is iberian + celt + basque.

no se tu pero la "raza" "vasca" es para mi casi como un meme. La gran mayoría que he visto en euskadi me parecían como cualquier español aunque puedo entender los "rasgos característicos"

That's because the population from the north was used to repopulate the south while the Reconquista was happening. Most of the settlers came from the Basque country and Navarra.

Another hint: The most common surname in Spain is basque.