What causes our poverty?

Why do we have so many thieves, murders, druglords, hunger, lack of hygiene...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=2TD_liauvUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because of racemixing.

Can you accurately explain why exactly that is a problem?

Catholicism

pirate mentality i suppose

History of corruption and unstable governments.

Getting Eternally Anglo'd in modern times.

Big population.

Because it causes crime.

our case: 7 coup d'etats in only one century, so we ended up hating democracy, we want our political team to crush and obliterate the other

>History of corruption and unstable governments
520 years and counting

Sorry

no worries, half of them were 100% Argentinian, at least the military junta ones

and I'm also counting our totally-not coups like 89 and 2001

So nobody wants to state the obvious?

Countless European Catholic countries that have very low crime rates.
This could explain some economic factors, but how does government corruption affect social behaviour? For example, if in the town hall the mayor is earning more than he should, how does that cause higher homicide rates? Also, what causes corruption in the first place?
That's redundant. Saying something is bad because something is bad is illogical.

>unstable governments

guess whose government is to blame for that, at least partially

It takes away all sense of belonging and solidarity, creating people who are selfish and mentally ill. Also infests everyone with google genes, which are just very bad when it comes to intelligence and civilized behavior.

uruguay isn't like the rest shit

I already apologized, and eternally anglo'd part was there for a reason.

South America, I'm CIA

Why is Cred Forums so shitty board with the same threads?

1 - Why country "a" is shit?
2 - Because racemixing, something related with skin color, etc

Brazilians are very annoying posters. The same threads everyday.

Racial pseudo-science is crackpot nonsense.

>thieves, murders, druglords
Can't you just make all these things illegal and send to jail all people who do bad things?

Dude its south america it's completely corrupt, they are either bribed or in on the trafficking themselves.

It's a Portuguese poster

well, you're sorry and i'm sorry

No. Check out black crime statistics in America. Check out black IQ in America. Or just look at any African nation. They just have it bad.

only good part of south america

>rio negro
>good part

>check out statistics
go back to Cred Forums and never return, stormfaggot

but that's a bunch of sand and grasslands on the eastern side

You are making elaborate statements but fail to provide evidence or statistics to support it.
I could say X takes away all sense of belonging and solidarity, creating people who are selfish and mentally ill.
If anything, race mixing in an heterogenous society helps to make it homogenous.
Conversely, you could argue that instead of infecting whites with google genes, you are infesting googles with white genes, which, according to your principle, would be a good thing relative to a society of googles only.

I love how sudacas split their continent and yet you can find shitholes

rude

it's based

cerra la boca moro

Also, Latin America has higher crime rates than sub Saharan Africa. If race works like you are suggesting, then race mixed Latin America would have crime rates higher than homogenous white societies, but lower than black ones.

>provide evidence or statistics
cala a boca burro de merda
vai pro Cred Forums, vai lá pedir "estadísticas"
burro

You don't have to be a stormfaggot to be a race-realist. Realism helps everyone. Watch this video, the guy isn't a stormfaggot at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

peer pressure
poor people live in a criminal environment.
rich people live in a criminal environment too (corruption).
they see the crime does pay, so they go this direction, because is easy and is short term

Terrible governance and corruption. Any other answer is wrong.

>Realism
>Cred Forums
you suck dicks, Omer
inb4 "i am Greek"

I can use statistics to back up anything I want. You didn't rule out any other variables.

You started out with your belief that blacks were in inferior, then found these stats to support it.

criminal people ARE intelligent, but the education system is so bad to guide these people to the right direction they divert this intelligence to the bad side

You are just monkeys. Moroccans look exactly like the mutts from your country and they have lower homicide rates than all South America.

Yes, I know, the question I am making is why precisely?
What causes it, precisely? And again, why do the things politicians do matter on social relations in the local level (like morality).
That doesn't mean he's any less wrong.
Although I did not see him post any stats at all.

would you prefer to pass years studying to get a job where you aren't paid as much as you wanted or selling weed and earn lots of money in short time?

That could be a specific problem with south american natives. I think violence is in their blood more than in any other race, even though they are more intelligent than blacks. Look at the rituals of the aztecs for example and compare them to what mexican drug cartels are doing today. I find it remarkable similar.

I'm not going to watch a two hours video just because you said.
>dude this is my argument lmao
By then the thread may already be archived...

You should be ashamed of your rampant inequality. That's all.

All of your mutts from liveleak could pass as Morocco trash.

Chile and Uruguay are first world

In what way? Whiteness?

Uruguay looks worse than Ukraine on street view.

Sudacas think their inequality is normal. Oh wait, I'm talking with an American. You will be the same shit.

ITT: Cred Forums-tier cringe

>looks worse
looks aren't everything. Colombia has great nature but it's full of FARC and druglords

>That could be a specific problem with south american natives.
Impossible. In Brazil, they make up for less than 0.5% of all the people, and yet look at the crime rates. Chile, Peru and Bolivia have the highest incidence of natives in all of South America, and yet have completely distinct crime statistics.
>I think ....
I think you're stupid for saying "I think" as an argument. I also think I banged your mom, that invisible unicorns exist, yes I think indeed.
>Look at the rituals of the aztecs for example and compare them to what mexican drug cartels are doing today. I find it remarkable similar.
This is an unreasonable claim. Both phenomenons happened for different reasons and in different ways.

>full of FARC and druglords
What?

Seriously, how is life in former cartel cities like Cali and Medellin?

>If you're middle class and above:
Comfortable, at worst you'll get mugged.
>If you're poor:
Your neighborhood will be a gang-infested shithole but no violence on the level of Pablo's era at least

vos hablas como si españa fuera un pais nórdico

para el resto de los europeos, españa es una extension del norte de africa.

Maybe if your poverty wouldn't live in so shitty conditions, your continent wouldn't be so violent.

These people deserve at least low tier commie blocks.

niggers + communism

No te sale hablar inglés, galleguín.

Holy shit... it's the cult leader Molyneux ! Please tell me more about his (Miscourced) statistics and (highly contradictory) philosophies !

Mapuches are not the problem with violence in Chile. The main problem is our shitty education.

claro que si, sudaquilla, claro que si
youtube.com/watch?v=2TD_liauvUc

Only in New World, black people behave like monkeys. The British ones have lot of American chimp influence desu.

HOL UP

Well that's only one of different explanations. It might be more true with Mexico than with Brazil. In Brazil the problem seems to be the black population. When blacks are around non-blacks there is trouble. Look at South Africa, this might be the best comparison. When there are differences in race and wealth across the population this leads to violence. And if everyone is of a different color, inhibition tresholds are lower.

Do you even know anything about South American societies? Anything at all?

A litttle tip for you: Classism

Laziness, and corruption. The rich want to stay rich and the poor won't/can't make any efforts to change for the better.

No, nothing at all really. I'm just farming some (you)s. Thanks for your contribution.

Evil genes (In this case native genes)

Funny how nobody who proposes this theory has any experience in the field of biology.
Not since a long time ago at least.

Sucking USA dick. Allowing USA(and other countries) corporations to explore the natural resources for decades after independence.

The day south america stop wanting to be like western countries, is the day south america will start to get closer to creat amazing societies.
South America is very rich, you guy don't need the rest of the world for nothing. Hell the rest of the world should be begging to have a formal relation with south american countries.

>poor won't/can't make any efforts to change for the better
I don't think it's laziness, it may be ignorance

>Allowing
they offered juicy bribes, how could our politicians resist?

[spoiler]by being a little more patriotic, that's how they could resist. fucking corrupt bastards[/spiola]

The actual reasons is because of corruption, strict class system, and the drug trade

it amazes me how someone who lives in a country with excelent education can defend an idea so medieval and irrational. i supose jerks are everywhere.

Tell that to our politicians would you

>google genes
T.Andrew

>Funny how nobody who proposes this theory has any experience in the field of biology.
>Not since a long time ago at least.
Jim Watson literally discovered DNA and was ostracized for taking about differences in cognitive abilities in blacks and whites.

Name three countries that are currently doing good and who DON'T suck USA's dick.
Only three.

>how does government corruption affect social behaviour?
If corruption is so prevalent that nothing gets done, people become discontent and start taking matters into their own hands. Eventually, a lack of respect for authority develops that's very hard to get rid of.

It's just a pendulum swing reaction, man. In a country where you are taught that nothing whatsoever could have anything to do with biology or race most play along, but some become angry and go crazy and start blaming everything on race. There is no fucking middle ground, which would be realism.

I doubt it.

For one, I was reading about the situation in places like the DR Congo and their eastern borders (they had two wars there a few years ago with millions of deaths). Shit is still anarchy there in many senses.

the Andean countries are the ones with the lowest homicide rates in Latin America, and the most indigenous ones.

African countries rarely have stable governments to measure murder rate accurately

The fact that the only semi-stable one (South Africa) has the 5th highest murder rate in the world will tell you everything you need to know.

Yeah, the Congo region is literally non-stop war and genocide for decades.

Even South America is better then that.

Corruption. That's it. Literally the thing that makes up so incompetent is corruption.

There is a place called Cuscatlan in my country, the dude who was his major is a very rich guy, when he won the major's sit he brought a new totally new administration, all of the members were close friends, of course this sounds kinda bad, but it was the only option.

Ten years later and that thing changed radically, it went from being a violent shithole to one of the most beautiful and safer cities in the country, every kid received free education and if they succeeded with an average score slightly above average the government gave them free college eduction, so now kids didn't have a reason to join gangs because the government paid them their eduction and even their food. Don't let retarded Americans and Europeans that don't know shit about our situation tells you that it's because muh inferior races, at the end we just need to start from cero, kill every corrupt politician, send them to jail, I don't care we just need to get rid of them.

Cycle of poverty is a bitch though, the governments have been spending money on social programs to lift people out of poverty which have been moderately sucessful so far desu

Inferiority :^)

You dont care of neighbor.

>Cred Forums thinks they're above Cred Forums
sage

Brazilians are just monkeys. Average Brazilian mutts don't look different from pic related. Kids from Morocco and Sahara Occidental.

Both have low homicide rates.

Sudacas live in very inequal societies but they don't admit.

China...... aaand... ehr.... Jackie Chan
fuck

They're is way more resistance to alt-right stormfaggotry going on here then you'd find anywhere on Cred Forums

stormfaggots aren't fun, that's why

Tío callate que das vergüenza ajena,

They used to be when they're memes were new and fresh and mostly just for laughs, but now it's just cringy autism that needs to let everyone on the internet know about their "race realist" beliefs from the 19th century.

Chinks are worse than Americans.

Why patriot when you dint care about your neighbor? Its lack of macro intelligence that is the mestizo issue.0

Speak in English.

It's just funny how Sudacas try to blame everything, their race, Spain, USA... They even try to split their continent, except admit they live in inequal shitholes.

but that's the typical example of a corrupt "familiocracia" (don't know/remember the actual word).

your post doesn't make sense.

yeah but you asked
i don't think Russia is going as well of any of those two desu. now is the time when a russfag can correct me, but i seriously don't see any progress there. and let's not even talk about Iran and Cuba/zuela

Pero USA vende armas a los carteles de la droga por ejemplo,

>this thread

Why take issuw with it if it is of no affect? There is observable affects by races.

>Spain

Who the fuck is blaming Spain for our failures?? Why do you think Spain is even relevant nowadays in this continent besides your soccer teams?? nobody gives a shit about Spain in this continent.

Cred Forums is full of dejavu.

this level of complete ignorance
I travel around the country by road frequently and I'm yet to see any guerrilla member or so-called druglord

The other day I saw a dead nigger almost outside my house when I was going to work.

>half of them were Argentineans
>he actually believe this

when the financial centres developed rural people migrate in droves, creating massive poor areas surrounding cities, characteristic of our countries. these places are out of reach of law, and social services like education and delve in drug traffick to survive

the problem then is that countries dont have enough opportunities for these people to quickly enough get a decent life without first decaying into shitty ghetos. opportunities mean jobs, and jobs means education. these people need education and jobs

>Mexico
>south american natives

This.