How do we fix the Russian problem?

How do we fix the Russian problem?

What's the problem?

If we give them Ukraine, Belarus, Baltics and a bit of Poland maybe they will calm down and be peaceful again

The existence

25 years ago we had all of it we were 200% mad.

Do we make your life worse?

Yes

Please tell me how

You ruined this country with communism
You cost us shitload of money for military every year
Because of you retards here elected populists to gov

>You ruined this country with communism
We restored your country after nazis
>You cost us shitload of money for military every year
>Because of you retards here elected populists to gov
Tell me more about that

>We restored your country after nazis
No you ruined it even more.

>You cost us shitload of money for military every year
You're the only neighbour that poses an existential threat to us so we have to buy shitload of army stuff.

>Because of you retards here elected populists to gov
After Ukraine everyone went nuts and full populist, now we have retards running this country.

If I personally shoot three russians per second execution style in the neck with 6 hours of sleep between shifts and eat while shooting it would take me two years to execute all russians including diaspora. Considering I'd do this for free it would be the most efficient method.

What about the ammo? It would be quite expensive.

>We restored your country after nazis
>No you ruined it even more.
Oh really?
>You're the only neighbour that poses an existential threat to us so we have to buy shitload of army stuff.
We have no reason to war you. If western propaganda forces you to buy army stuff, we are not guilty.

>Oh really?
Yes

>We have no reason to war you. If western propaganda forces you to buy army stuff, we are not guilty.
Not like you invaded 2 of your neighbours in the last 10 years lmoa

Fucking retards all of you russians

>Not like you invaded 2 of your neighbours in the last 10 years lmoa
Ok first is Ukraine. Who is the second?

DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT LITTLE COUNTRY CALLED GEORGIA YOU FUCKIN RUSSIAN BIGGOT??? YOU AND YOUR NATION AND YOU PRESIDENT ARE ALL LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLERS!

see

Nice try proxy cockhole. But this was called peacekeeping operation. We stopped a war between Ossetia and Georgia.

чeлoвeк-тeлeвизop, пoжaлyйcтa

See, no facts, just pure Western propaganda. Russia didn't invade Georgia and neither did they invade Ukraine.

wew

I know, it's us imperialist westerners keeping the russian man down. Constantly invading russia n sheit

we let them do their thing in peace without world policing and maybe they'll relax

I think both Poland and Russia should just go away

>Flood the Russian market with free vodka
>wait a year
>mop up the remaining survivors

Poland is a good country filled with nice people.
Do not hate on our Polish pals.