Your country

>Your country
>When did you realize you'll never get a girlfriend so you might as well give up because there's no reason to try??

Like ten years ago.

When did you realize that if you don't immediately succeed at something you should just give up and never try it again?

Personally I never learned the multiplication table. I couldn't figure it out immediately so I gave up

HAHAHAHA

Never have had the urge to have sex and I don't have the urge to speak to people so I'm all set.

i fuck up whenever i get too close to a girl that i care about, probably around age 20 i realized theres something wrong with me

it's awful cause i am normal interesting and funny at the start but then i fuck up every time lel

on an unrelated note, i found a full packet of menthol marlboro cigs on the ground

hehe i;m so random lol funny

I think having no sex drive is a sign of a serious health issue, probably hormonal.

Have you seen a doctor? Do you exhibit other low T symptoms?

hey.. those are mine give them back you kiwi fucker

i found a full package of American Indians at a Neutral Milk Hotel concert

I never actually tried and I've accepted my fate.
I don't like it but it's the future I created and I gotta live with it

they're trying to get menthol cigs banned over here
fucking nanny state

I don't know, I haven't felt actually horny since I was like in the 6th grade. It doesn't bother me and I've been healthy more whole entire life.

What are the other symptoms of low test?

Like 3 years ago. I keep working but I feel this chump change money I'm getting is worthless. I barely spend money for myself.

difficulty putting on muscle mass as opposed to bodyfat, brainfog, depression, feelings in adequacy

>haven't been horny since gr 6
And this doesn't seem like a medical concern?

That's highly abnormal and you should see a doctor. You might have a pituitary tumor. Did you go through puberty fully?

Do you get erections, body/facial hair?

Have your testicles descended fully? Do you feel a clump of veins in your ballsack?

if fat negro asses don't make you horny you are low test

i like girls with this type of body. i'm more attracted to girls based on aesthetics rather than their sexuality.

I'm "developed" properly, I only just start growing facial hair this year tho (I'm 21) which is typical. Everything else is fine otherwise.

then you are low test

I've not given up yet, but I still think it is unlikely.

reee it's not fair

Don't waste your mental energies and money on girlfriends, friends with benefits are better.

Tfw I'm the guy on the right

consider undergoing sex change you might be a fag

>tfw normie

> tfw haven't had sex for 9 years