What's the country most similar to yours?

What's the country most similar to yours?

For Italy it's Argentina

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgu3G-gYxME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France

lol

San Marino.

Argentina and Portugal

Today: Canada
Tomorrow: Mexico

china

ireland

Angola

Paraguay and Venezuela

Argentina, probably.

kill yourself fucking scumbag

If Quebec was independent we would quickly become Argentina.

USA

And we're pretty much too different from everyone else

Korea?

>Argentina

Do you really look like this?

good post

They are bolivian inmigrants

Ireland
we used to be the same country

Canada. It's so american is actually almost a non country, you could live your entire life as an america in Canada and never be asked if you aren't from Canada and the same for a Canadian. We don't even have different accents, some canadian say "o" sounds kinda weird but that's not an accent.

that sounds terrifying

Are these immigrants too?

Uruguay

Come home, latin man

Ive met 3 argentines 2 shitskins 1 german argie.

>le buthurt jew

canada, we are similar in nearly all respects except i reckon they have way more shitposters per capita,

Well 4, 3 shits notveven castizo, 1 white.

Cute hats :3

Portugal

Australia then Ireland then the UK

Andcthese were rich expats.

Take a (You), Luigi.

Norway

[spoiler]and Finland (+ Åland) imo tbqhwy senpai-a-lam[/spoiler]

>tripcuck's opinion
>relevant
pick one

The US, LA is the second largest mexican population in the world

No, I'm not proud

>The US
Just go ahead and say the true... It's either Guatemala or El Salvador.

So, what is your opinión about this country?

nice meme i've been to chicano inhabited areas of the country and mexico and there is no comparison

USA, not even memeing

None

>caring about an eurocuck's opinion

I'd say we are very similar

mexico is guatemala 2

Estonia
We're not Scandicucks, therefore not at all alike

nz

youtube.com/watch?v=hgu3G-gYxME
[Eurobeat intensifies]

I absolutely love it, but you need to get back into 1st world like you were in the 70's

I still love you

SHIT

We're very similar in some aspects indeed, but not Argentina-Uruguay or Perú -Bolivia similar

We have nothing in common with Mexicans besides our food, we are more like Honduras, and Nicaragua.

I just search on google.

We are? I'd say you have more in common with south france.

We do share gesticulation down to a t

the north does

I wonder why your pics only shows kids from rural areas

Thanks dad! We love you!

Because majority argentina is non euro with minority 75% euro up.

really? tell me more, but this time with sources please

Shouldn't be San Marino?

I don't see our flag yet, my little jew enemy.

germany :^3

go 5 miles away from buenos aires city and see for yourself

gauchos were the majority of the country since fucking ever and ding dong, they were not white.

Kawaiii :3

Yeah, but I meant real countries

Portugal

We will achieve this with Macri.

I don't live in Buenos Aires

I'm from Entre Ríos,and there's a lot of white people here

where?

norway without the oil

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read from an Italian on Cred Forums

My father was from Entre Rios and was white with gray eyes, faggot, fuck off go back to Bolivia

SKINS

have you ever actually visited those countries? even sweden is much closer to finland than estonia is. norway even more so. the soviet union really did a number on estonia.

Is some faggot with proxy so everyone can shit on Argentina.

Don't bother; half of the finn posters on Cred Forums are obsessed with distancing themselves from scandinavia as much as possible.

>anecdotal evidence

ayy

the entire north is brown, some are even pure aymaras. You have clusters of primarily european people surrounded by miles of brown farmers.

Move 100 kms from bariloche and you'll see it for yourself. Go to Iguazu by car and you'll see nothing but mestizos on every village. The conurbano is filled to the brim with them. Anyone well traveled will you the same thing.

You like it or not we have a mestizo majority.

I don't frankly give a fuck, my skin comes from the maghreb and i'll pollute my genes no matter who I fuck.

You are non white worse than mestizo kek.

Compare maghreb with mestizo states.

t. chicano

there is no blackest area in Argentina than Greater Buenos Aires

not even the north

>For Italy it's Argentina
rude

I'm still waiting for the source of your sayings 2bh

>The US
>baiting this bad

Really though, majority of argentinians are italians who started to spoke another language, and mixed with either spaniards or natives. But if they have at least one italian ancestor, by italian law and ius sanguinis, they are italian

Colombia

Germany

Nigeria

brazil, maybe

At least one Italian ancestor, by Italian law and ius sanguinis, they are Italian

Is this for real?? Or are you memeing??

Forgot the " > " in the first paragraph

How does it work?

yes

both spain and italy offer special deals to ex colonies provided they once lived in the metropoli

I think italy also requires you to know italian. have it and you can seamlessly apply for citizenship

>majority of argentinians
*mayority of buenos aireans

and we are roughly 40 spaniard / 40 italian / 20 other if we use surnames for statistics

I can only think about Portugal.

Fuck off.

Venezuela and Brazil by far

Venezuela
Panama=Panazuela

>both spain and italy offer special deals to ex colonies provided they once lived in the metropoli
Are they retarded?
>LET'S INVITE ALL THOSE BROWN AMERINDIAN THAT HAVE ONE SPANIARD FAGGOT THAT RAPED HER GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER

Russia.

Belaruse or Ukraine.

I forgot to mention Panama and Costa Rica. You both have basically our same accent and drink as much coffee as us.

>go 5 miles away from buenos aires city and see for yourself
>What is La Pampa gringa
Srsly, we have a lot of bolivians and other andeans, but that doesn't mean the country isn't run by the white man.

Seriously speaking, Portugal. I can't think of any other.

São João, forró, etc.

Many people think Italy and Spain are similar countries, but objectively both countries are more different than mostly people think.

Spain is very similar to south France, but I can't say France is the most similar country of Spain because North and East France is really different (more similar to Germany).

El Salvador is not an ex Italian colony, though, so I guess I can't apply to that "special treatment" thing, right??

Sweden, for better or worse

Nigga are you forgetting Portugal or are you purposely leaving them out

El Salvador is a real country? Sound like Christian sect.

Portuwho?

Portugal is Spain but Portuguese people are not Spaniards, they are descendants of Moors and Jews. Portugal is to Spain like Kosovo to Serbia.

Japan, senpai.

Yes we drink a lot of coffee. But our accent are completely different. Colombia has like a 100 accents, and the ticos speak really weird

north italy - france
south italy - turkey

Portugalovo je Spanija.

>blackest area
perhaps you mean amerindian? I reckon there aren't many pure blacks over there

I think it's until 3rd or 4rd generation immigrant, at least for the spanish one

>north italy - Scandinavia
>south italy - Somalia

the tico accent is undistinguishable from the colombian unles they start using the word mae
t. someone who had a couple tico classmates in high school

Why are you such a faggot?
>North Italy - France
Don't you have any pride for your country?

The special rights are provided you can prove your ancestors are spaniards from iberian spain, which means that after your gallego gramps dies, you are outta luck.

You still have an extra bonus for being ex-colony and therefore part of our cultural group but it isn't almost instant like proving you had family

And, unlike what your little internet bubble tells you, by the end of the empire the spaniards considered the amerindians citizens with full rights.

That would require argetinians to even acklowedge race as a thing

the whole WE WUZ WHITES comes from wannabe counter culturals and people obsessed with yuros

nope, Italy didn't have many colonies. They are generous if you had Italian family. If you have away to prove you had italian ancestors, then yes.

Don't expect them to believe your great gramps was an italian unless you have extensive documentation. And even then they may just said that the gap is too big.

>expecting historical rivalries to even acknowledge they have something in common

I really have to look into this, but without money to travel there isn't much point though

1. Valencian country
2. Majorca, Andorra, maybe even Aragon.

Thailand or Myanmar.

Castizo ethnicity, castizos in br and chile.

>I think italy also requires you to know italian. have it and you can seamlessly apply for citizenship
no you dont even need that, you just need to prove one of your relatives was born in italy.

it's so easy i don't know why i don't do it, even though i doubt i'd ever live in italy

australia with NZ and the states in second and third places

What's the point of being a mutt if you can't have some fun...

But thanks for the info, my great great grandfather was Italian so I think my changes of getting Italian citizenship are very low

>great great grandfather was Italian
needs to at least be great grandparent, u are out of luck.

*chances

No

Finland

For Puerto Rico it's Cuba

Oh shit that's what I meant to say, the father of my grandfather was Italian

I'm fucking dumb

it depends on the place/region.

If you are from the Eastern Plains: Venezuela
Caribbean Coast: Venezuela, Cuba, Panama, Dominican Republic
Andes: Ecuador, Peru, Andean Venezuela, Bolivia, Costa Rica

You mean dominican republic.

It's kind of sad that we don't really have anyone, almost everyone in south america has a similar country except for us and maybe Brazil, and even though we have really good relations and an alliance with Brazil we barely interact culturally, most of them probably don't know we exist.

Chileans like me and i like them :!

>acknowledging separartism

Culturally? Probably Belgium or Monaco
(And maybe Switzerland or Canada)

The native part of Australia

desu, France is pretty much its own thing

We are somewhere between Mexico and El Salvador. Not just geographically.

But you are IndoChina already. Vancouver is Chinese (Hong Kong?) and Toronto is Indian.

Aboot. That's the only sure giveaway. I watch too much hockey though.

Shut up or we take your country and we rename it "French Guiana 2.0".

Isn't it full of niggers after all?

Paraguy should be logically connected to Uruguay. These are two abstract countries that I know nothing about and their names sound the same so they should unite.

Should I calibrate my monitor? I thought it was Latvia on the left. Red looks too dark.

It's not about that, faggot, why wouldn't they be proud of their culture & history?

Come on, you are not even scandinavians. They dont want you in their family.

So what?

When he says S.Italy is like Turkey, you don't care, when he says N.Italy is like France, it pisses you off?

An obvious bait to trigger some butthurt argies priceless

Somali?

ireland tbqh
hates northern neighbors but cant be bothered to do anything about them, has way more booze than it should, and has shitty food

All my neighboors t b h, and Florida of course

Poland

talking anime, why you think like that?

That depends on the criteria. Military junta wise, you are similar to Argentina for example. And a handful of other states.

Upper Volta

Ireland.

Cuz,poland is qt.

No no, Pierre, I'm okay with the hate against some shitty cockroaches, but i want him to be proud of his own nationality.
I'm rereading the shit i wrote though, and i might come as a frog hating fag, sorry.
>What's the country most similar to yours?
Ye, i fucked up, embarrassing.

Nice job desu

I honestly believe the country most similar to us is Australia

You're really nothing like us desu

Not Catalonia?

That's okay, man

Sorry for the gif :^)

who tell you that lie?

for meme purposes Hispanic countries (Spain included).
For no meme purposes LA suburbs and ghettos look a lot like any other street in here.

They have not much in common though. Their similar names are due to the indians that lived in that area (Guaranies) the sufix "guay" means river, there are "guay" cities in Argentina too like Gualeguay.
Paraguay has a strong influence from those indians and they even speak a mix between spanish and guarani while guarani influence in Uruguay is limited to it's name and mate.

every independent country in south america had a military junta at some point in history

Spain.

Galicia when they grow some balls and become independent.

Norway.