nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relatieve_verwantschap_tussen_volken
youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU
polandball.wikia.com/wiki/Jewish_physics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask melbourne

hitler ruined it for them

we are too smart for this bullshit

No you're not.

Eh, we're one of the most nationalist countries in West Europe I think, since recently.

How can Australians be nationalist? I don't understand.

Your country consist of British/Irish convicts and European scum.

How can you be proud of that?

The massacres of World War 1 and World War 2, the sheer scale of it along with the fascist governments of the time, combined with the looming threat of Nuclear War shortly after, ushered in an unprecedented scale of anti-masculinity critique which reached a breaking point in the '60s. The rest is history.

Now the pendulum has swung too far back the other way towards individualism, and whites are cucked beyond belief.

Coming from a Spaniard?

Our criminals are of superior stock to your aristocracy lmao

>le new world countries are capable of nationalism maymay
Nationalism is not a synonym for patriotism. There is no Australian "nation", only the Anglo-Saxon nation, which already has a homeland in Europe.

T. Trevor the chav.

this not even joking

Of course new world countries can be nationalistic.

>Nationalism is not a synonym for patriotism.

Except it is literally the first recommended synonym in the dictionary.

The country you know as Australia was build on British values with British culture with a splash of abo. They then diverged from us and over 100 years or so developed their own Australian identity. Nationalism is about protecting that culture.

>that pic
Hmm

t. Alfonso "Just woke up" Hernandez

The last time they tried it, they ended up with Nazis.

>Your country consist of British/Irish convicts and European scum.
And yet they have one of the highest HDI's in the world, what's your point?

Great Britain is unironically only 70 years older than the US.

kek

>muh HDI

I think not even Irish travelers and gypsies are this poor.

Australia has been a top five livable nation for the entirety of it's history.

It has never been invaded, never been conquered, never lost a war.

The people there are wealthy, happy and their lives are the envy of a significant portion of the global population.

What does Australia have to be ashamed of? Better to be descended from convicts that muhammad worshipping moors

Great Britain (I assume you mean the United Kingdom) is just a union of countries. The individual countries go way back.

Whats your game?

You're literally the descendant of an invader.

That's just Abos though. Most Australians are Europeans mainly of Anglo-Celtic origin and many of them live well.

So?

According to Cred Forums, we control the white race.

So I think Jewish supremacy is accurate.

Australia and New Zealand lost to invaders and never recovered. And now they deny the natives history.

Who isn't?

Probably the best possible answer.

pretty much everyone is an invader if you go back far enough

Australia didn't exist before we "invaded"

That's different. New World countries have identity crisis, especially the racially segregated ones.

I'm Scottish American, I'm German American, etc.

No one put a gun to the maori chiefs head and forced them to sign the treaty of waitangi.

They did it because they knew the British would treat them better than the French would and they were right to do so, today the Maori are the richest and healthiest fourth worlders around.

Just my opinion mate. I don't know where these cuck old world losers whose grandmothers were literal prostitutes for foreign soldiers get off on telling countries like the USA and Australia and NZ they have nothing to be proud of

you mean hundreds of individual tribes, with their own language groups and customs?

Well, it did, it was just really shit.

Hmm.. Alright, good lad. Can never be too sure with a kiwi

They only have an identity crisis because of multiculturalism.

If they went with the sovereign culture everything would be fine. And things were that way in the US up until the '60s.

Here the natives are still in control, despite the saxon and roman invaders who probably mixed up a bit.

>New Zealand gets a new flag
>welp, time to erase the history books

You'll find very few people refer to themselves as German Australian or any other stupid thing like that. Unless your parents were immigrants or you yourself are an immigrant most people will simply call themselves Australians, unless pressed on their ancestry of course

>Here the natives are still in control, despite the saxon and roman invaders who probably mixed up a bit.
grapsing at straws a bit here mate.

everyone has a mixture of invaders, doesn't mean you can't be patriotic just because your country is younger.

>aboriginals
>books

Here you have clear cultural and genetic lines. People below the rivers in the south have darker hair, are shorter and catholic, but they still form a minority.
Frisians have been replaced by saxons, but they still form a minority.

What makes someone's a nationalist. I mean, what do you actually do. Or do you just wave the flag and get drunk

American campus cuck culture is spreading here now.

They're trying to get the name of a university in new zealand changed since the prime minister it's named after said that he didn't like chinks

Agreed. This territory would be a new European country with identidy and everything, but Americans let Germans, another Europeans, Jews and African slaves enter, they ruined this project.

The UK is so used to getting invaded they think everyone is as used to losing wars as them.

When I was in elementary school learning about Europe, I had always imagined a peaceful world full of cool history. I've dreamed of visiting one day, but now....

I think historically, this will be looked back upon as one of the most ridiculous acts a leader has ever done.

t. Spanish colony

They inherited us. From an empire we founded ourselves. A fallen apart version of the Frankish empire. And then we told them to fuck off and won

They never really conquered us.

I read a book about the early history of an american colony (Virginia I think it was but I could be wrong) and holy fuck it was based before slavery/after jesuit bark was introduced.

Like an anglo middle class utopia until african slaves were introduced and turned it into all super rich and super poor people

and this one the most based

If you go back far enough, everyone has been invaded.

The netherlands is not some mystical country that somehow the first people to set foot there 10000 years ago remain unchanged. Those people are long gone. You can try and draw the line at say 300 years or 1000 years but this is just arbitrary definitions.

>they never really conquered us, they just owned us for 100 years so it doesn't count

Based Putin.

bewbs

ye

The people who settled here 37 thousand years ago still live here.

>never lost a war.
>implying

they were also officially part of the war with Vietnam (brown nosers with the yanks) unlike Canada, and that war was lost.

Just a couple of lads going to the outback and shooting at giant birds with machine guns

Sounds like a ripper of a time to be honest matey

Scandis in the North.
And you still have Dutch low saxons in the east.
The Celts in the South.
All minorities.

Why does a countries age matter?

You can be patriotic if your country is only 50 years old or 5009 years old if you are proud of the values and culture.

>Australia has been a top five livable nation for the entirety of it's history.
lolwat

step up nigga

>Your country consist of British/Irish convicts and European scum.

the prisoners were mostly irish rebels or political prisoners. serious crimes weren't a deportable offense, stuff like stealing bread was. this was during a famine

do you really think when colonizing a place, you want the very first people there to all be serial killers?

>a european tries to lecture me on aboriginal history and how it'd fit in a contemporary society
you don't think we'd know more about them than you? their spoken history is meaningless and none of them even remember. even the dot painting is a modern invention

total fucking ignorance as usual, if you want to have an opinion on something maybe the first step would be knowing what you're fucking talking about

yes i man

Do you even realise how mad Australia and NZ made early commies since they showed you didn't need a massive revolution to give the working classes better lives

Google Translate the last paragraphs
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relatieve_verwantschap_tussen_volken

According to genetic research 77% of the Dutch population is directly descendant of the same that came here 35000 years ago.

who gives a fuck?

20% from the Germanic farmers that came here 7000 years ago.

But we ADORE Nationalism.
Some nations are just not as good as it as others.
Others are diaspora nations in all but name

Oh impure one with no history.

Even black people enjoy it.

They have plenty of history, and plenty of culture from us.

It's no less legitimate that English culture back home.

But the English got cucked by all people they came across. You even thought it was the same for everyone because it was so normal to you.

What good is history if your country is too cucked to celebrate it?

i'll make your existence history cunt

We have the biggest national holiday of Europe. Kingsday.

Belgian genetics?

Oh boy, bravo
Now if only the Netherlands was the entirety of Europe

So what? You guys got cucked too by centuries of tribal warfare in Europe over thousands of years.

The mixture is about the same as ours no doubt. To say otherwise would be foolish. The borders have fluctuated wildly in written history, and will have done more so in unwritten history.

On Princeday, which is our state of the union, the King rides around in his golden chariot with slavery images on it, which makes foreigners mad.

Bow down impure ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU

Why doesn't the Dutch flag have orange on it if they like it so much?

They stole Yugoslavia's flag out of spite

Don't forget Galliopoli.

Spaniards, Greeks and Slavs are nationalistic as fuck. If we go by country, most of Europe is nationalistic.

>Gallipoli was a war
Canadian education everyone

>more loser talk

that's uniquely american bullshit, the only time that really happens elsewhere is in quebec for example where french-canadians are actually fundamentally different

Not everyone loses all wars like you do.

It's so adorable when Dutch people try to be strong when their language is just cute spurdofied German. Spreekt some to me :3

Please stop being so rude, we didn't save you from Nazi occupation so you could shit-talk our fatherland.

>my people have maintained a pristine genetic lineage in the middle of europe
delusion

That's just North America.

You don't really get that from Australians or New Zealanders or Caldoches or whatever unless there is some kind of benefit to it eg. I'm one eighth abo so gibsmedat

France literally named itself after Dutch tribes.

>this kills the romans

Pretty sure we were on the winning side for that one chief

The Romans did try to take the Netherlands and on paper that was the case, but every time they tried to collect taxes or anything it led to a revolt killing the roman legions.

So eventually they left us be. With the only condition that we helped them in wars (against other Germanics and the British).

Shame you ended up so irrelevant :^)

What a shame.

All the alpha proto-dutch went to france and all the lame cousin fucking ones stayed home

>not obliterating the natives with how absolutely filthy you are as a human

lel, are you even a white man kid?

Sounds like the latino in you is speaking.

>not being pure in heart as well as pure in genes

>ukraine
can't make this up

>Dutch bravery
Kek
At least you have your WWII performance to be proud of, right?

Dutch worst posters

>Germanic brother nation wants to unite the Germanic people again in the shape of the former Frankish empire
It sure was a matter of life and death for us. Not.

>implying I dont descend from the unwashed british masses

My ancestors brought white men and diseases

we're sorry

Thank god they didn't put us into breeding programs. Imagine the horror Swedes had to go through repopulating Germany.

Why is Israel always depicted as a box?

Nah, the Canadians came at the right time. The Germans became a little cranky when they lost France and Belgium. Because we got liberated a year later they became paranoid here.

Jewish physics.

polandball.wikia.com/wiki/Jewish_physics