Is there anywhere more depressing than Ohio?

Is there anywhere more depressing than Ohio?

Canada

Specifically Northern Canada

West Virginia

Why do keep making posts about Ohio being depressing? What specifically makes you think that?

Anywhere in the south. Also Indiana.

t. Ohioan

Unironically this.

Yeah, drive a few hours south to rural Eastern Kentucky. The terrain is beautiful in the Appalachias but everything else is absolutely grim.

Georgia

That's a tough one.
Perhaps Indiana.

t. raised in Indiana, now doing time in Ohio

no

Delaware.

The Mississippi Delta. There's a reason the Blues came from there.

Illinois or Michigan

Basically anywhere in the rust belt

True, Cairo and East St. Louis are by far probably the biggest shitholes in the US next to St. Louis and Baltimore. Although Michigan outside of Detroit and Flint is pretty great.

Santa Fe

No, becase LeGod won one for Da Land.

>Although Michigan outside of Detroit and Flint is pretty great

Wut? Michigan is the best example on how the Rust Belt has gone to shit, easily one of the worst states in the region.

Saskatchewan
Manitoba

I personally love Prairies, but I can see where the cities like Saskatoon and Winnipeg are shit.

The Upper Peninsula and the western half of the Lower Peninsula have great campsites/nature and comfy small towns, closer to Minnesota than most of the Rust Belt IMO.

Wyoming?

ahaha what do you know about depression?

I feel like Ohio is the place where pretty much all serial killers are born. I'm not really sure why.

Wyoming is a great and comfy place to retire, but yeah, I can see where it's bleak to some, especially youngsters.

Hey now the northern part of our state is nice.
All those pretty college towns.

Also Indianapolis is alright.

Like a less shitty Chicago.

I'm not talking about the nature or anything like that my man, I'm talking about life being shit there, the economy is shit tier in Michigan, but this can be said for anywhere in the Rust Belt, but Michigan is the worse of it.