>need a reverse engineering to be polish

Thank God

>you will never live in Poland and marry a polish qt

polish is something asians want to be?
interesting.

>you didn't invest in eastern poland

poland doesn't have bad reputation here at all

i just want my life to be turned upside down from this current state

isn't it mainly other asian countries that have a bad reputation in japan?

yup,mostly china,and South Korea sometimes

just found out im not polish the other day AMA

>TFW you are Polish
Questions, OP?

The chinese i can understand, they are filthy cunts.
I remember one day i was at the servo getting fuel, pack of chinese pricks get out of the car and start pissing on the ground beside their car, toilets about 10 meters in front of them.

are you good looking?
can you get qt girls easily?

>Are you good looking
Kinda, my face is great (women complement me on even the smallest shit like my eyelashes all the time) but I'm fat. Working on losing weight and after that then yes

>Can you get QT girls easily
See above. I am half Irish but I look almost exactly like my 100% Polish mother's side of the family (it's the opposite for my brother)

Any more questions? Also, why do you want to be Polish?

>tfw half polish genetically

>tfw having to accept half of my ethnicity comes from eastern european savages

lol jelly pole

Why aren't you proud of your heritage like me? (i'm the poster from and )

>polish
>attractive

>tfw half Polish heritage
>tfw the rest of me is Slovak and Ukrainian
>tfw pureblooded Slav who was lucky his ancestors moved to America and pretended to be white

>You will never be genetically Polish

Not a problem a-tall.

Burger living in Krakow for three years, and all is well.

I think west poles are the best looking race(germanic + a bit slavic)

because ive traveled through eastern europe and now have a firm conviction that slavs are shit and doomed to live in shit for the rest of eternity

pic or didn't happen

no newfags here understand this meme

my other side of the family is italian, i don't look eastern european at all.

> your mother will never know this feel

That is because Russians destroyed our countries. It's like reverse Africa, once our colonizers left our countries got FAR better, look at the economic growth in places like Poland. It might take a long time, but it will eventually even out. Communism ended only 30 years ago, this is all still pretty new.

I have high cheekbones, straight nose, baggy eyes, and smooth skin that makes me look 5 years younger. Most Americans don't notice because they assume all people in Europe look exactly the same.

yea i didnt think about what i looked like until i went to southern europe by my self, everyone spoke to me in the local language and tourists asked me for directions multiple times in spain portugal italy and greece

maybe i could pass as serbian but i have a lithe build while they tend to be built like brick shithouses

I travelled all through Eastern Europe and people kept on talking to me in their native languages until I got to T*rkey. I could probably pass for anything besides a Med or a Scandi.

underrated flag joke

'muh heritage'

you just made some odd generalization off one random post? interesting