Age of consent by country

>Mexico

>Pedoxico
Time to go to former New Spain

The age of consent varies throughout the country actually, 12 is probably from some shithole down south where everyone knows each other.

Fake map

>HEY BUDDY, YOU CAN ONLY MAYBE HAVE SEX WITH 12 YEARS AND HAVE IT BE OKAY IN MEXICO!

This is your defense?

You cant
Only if you are under 18
Are you trying to tell me that you are underage?
Please leave this website at once kid

>Are you trying to tell me that you are underage?

No. How did you even make this assumption? Mexican education, man.

In the US, the age of consent is absolute (i.e., it's technically legal for a 50 yo to fuck a 17 yo in some States), but some states have Romeo and Juliet laws to protect, for example in a state w/ AoC of 17, a 17 yo fucking a 16 yo.

>puberty
Does that mean when puberty is over? Why not just set a reasonable age? This is too complicated

Oh come on.
When her age is one the clock, she's ready for the cock.

I THINK THAT WHEN A HOE HIT PUBERTY, AS IN GETS A NICE BODY AND BIG OL TITTIES, THAT'S A GOOD AGE OF CONSENT.

FOR EXAMPLE, THAT HOE CLAIRE ABBOT. SHE WAS LIKE 14 WHEN HER PICTURES STARTED APPEARING, YET WE ALL WANTED TO HIT THAT. WE ALL WANTED TO CUM ON THEM TITTIES YEAH? COME ON NOW, ITS OBVIOUS ITS BECAUSE SHE HIT PUBERTY AND MAN DID SHE HIT IT GOOOOOOD.

FUCK THE WHOLE IDEA OF A HOE BEING 17 ONE DAY AND ILLEGAL, AND 18 THE NEXT AND BEING LEGAL. HOMIE, WHAT LOGIC IS THAT.

PUBERTY IS WHERE ITS AT. IF A HOE IS CLEARLY PREPUBESCENT, THEN THE HOE IS ILLEGAL TERRITORY. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT, WHY IS THIS NOT THE NORM? AGE IS JUST A NUMBER HOMIE.

GOOD THING FOR ME THAT I NEVER ACTED ON THESE THOUGHTS THO LOL BECAUSE CLEARLY I WOULD BE SITTIN IN JAIL RIGHT NOW HOMIE. THANK GOD IM A GIANT PUSSY. FOR REAL THOUGH, PUBERTY SHOULD BE THE INDICATOR.

If you actually met a typical 14 year old girl, you'd go insane from being in the same room as them 5 minutes. Anyone who has a sister knows that much. They become absolute demonic creatures from the ages of 13 to 18.

>13
Really makes me think

>9
thanks muḼammud

women are not beautiful until the DAY they hit 18

I find this picture highly repulsive, and only have it saved to remind me that anything below 18 is just disgusting to even LOOK at.

ok wow, so i didnt break any laws fucking a 17 year old in new england when i was 27? great news

That nail polish is tacky af.

3d women arent important tho

that's not true, the age of consent in Brazil is 18 years old

Yes, but it IS illegal under Federal Law to transport someone who's illegal to fuck in one state to another state with a lower AoC to fuck them. Keep in mind of the whole half your age plus 7 rule.

That's laws for you.
And it means that if you fuck her before she hits puberty you go to the slammer, but if you fuck her after, even if she's only 13 but her parents are ok with it you can avoid prosecution.

I CAN HAVE A LOLI GF WAT? GOODBYE FAGGOTS

who the fuck are you

Actually, girls don't become women before they finnish all fivs stages of puberty, which is about 15. So yeah I think theperfect age of consent would be 15-16.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanner_scale

you dont need "consent" in mexico.
but when in doubt, pay the parents first.

Japan is incorrect.

The minimum is 13 on a national level, but prefectures can set their own minimums above the 13, and all of them do so.

Plebs, you literally wish you were us

Also, real map (not that it is any better)

sri lanka, if you hold mouse over flag name pops up

It's 16 here actually
Since last year

Cucked