You wake up in 17th century North America

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtube.com/watch?v=TG3NxGh2sVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Convert the Puritans and Pilgrims to Islam and establish the Eastern Caliphate of America

U.S rebels against Christian England under the command of Jurj al-Washington

Becomes superpower.

Sheikh Ibrahim bin Lincoln ends slavery

Huh it looks like my county hasn't been unlocked yet. How many non whites do you need to kill to unlock California again?

hi where are the shawarma :DDDD

Kill Iroquois
Bully Anglos

Go west and covince the natives to build big monuments and worship my dick.

Start murdering French people and paving the way for British North America.

And in 2008 you'll still end up with Caliph Barack Hussein Obama.

Start insidiously converting New France to Anglo culture and making it and Newfoundland like New England so that they'll join the Revolution later on and we'd have a bigger America.

The absolute madman
>le Hosni Mubarack Obama bin Laden is Muslim meme

Yayah Adem, Bin'Jamoun Al-Farenkhlin, Al'Iskinder Al-Hamouldhan, Yayah Jeem, Dhamas bin Jafar, Jamaa bin Ahmad and Jurj Al-Washingtoun signed the Eelan Al'astiqlal.

Start Newfoundland insurgency, establish Canada

Why would anyone with a right state of mind would ever think to do something like that.

>tfw living in the richest and longest lived part of the British empire.
Much just relax desu

Yayh for slave labour and tobacco!

The southern colonies had a shit life expectancy and didn't even have a self sustaining population for quite a while. New England lived off of extorting the south with overpriced food because they refused to use their soil for anything but tobacco, sold it for profit in Europe, and also built ships, bought sugar cane, made rum, used the rum to buy slaves, and then sold the slaves for more money and sugar cane. It was by far the wealthiest and the money was no dirtier than the rest of the colonial empire's.

He's from New England, a region not known for Slavery outside of Rhode Island or Colonial Blacks outside of Connecticut, if you don't have Extra Flags.

Rob shit and get away with lack of technology.

Well, I'm in the middle of Ohio during October without a coat on, so I'm probably fucked. I'll have to go through hundreds of miles of native territory and direct myself to get to Maryland because I'm Catholic.

This would be interesting to see

AlternateHistoryHub should do a video on it (although his knowledge of history isn't that great, tbqh).
I think an early Muslim U.S would fail primarily because it had a dependence on its mother country for a long time.

Die from the plague.
Or become a plantation slave.
Or both.

>Muslim
>superpower

Lost hard

get BTFO

NYC would probably be New Mecca after independence, tbqh.

wonder why ive been learning french instead of spanish these past two years

>Muslim
>ending slavery

Hey, our slavery was the good kind.
It was the groovy type of slavery.

I would, depending on how independence happens, like to see a synthesis of Sharia and the Common Law and in general Islam and Anglo culture, especially if America otherwise keeps speaking English.

>t. slaver

when will muzzies pay reparations for the enslaved people of hungary, ukraine and the balkans and the westerners they took in raids?

It would definitely be an interesting scenario.

I'd like to see how they'd handle the Natives.

Puritans were known for burning down native villages.
Wonder if they'd treat them any differently if they adopted Islam.
Probably not lol.

try to make it orthodox and establish new Byzantium in America led by Georgios Washingtonos
Rude, stole my idea before i could write it down except made a worse version of it

We did? O_o I never knew we took slaves from that region.

Thought it was mainly from Eastern Africa where we fucked a bunch of qt black women

I'd like to think Americans would come up with their own variants of Islam like they have with Christianity and Evangelicalism

Warn the Natives about Whitey

Tbh putitanism is already Islam like enough.

picrel is Magyarab, a tiny rapebabby tribe that kept their Magyar identity in Sudan

you can guess how they got to Sudan...

the fact is that Brits ended slave trade all around the world and it was forcefully imposed upon Muslim countries, who were the most excessive slavers from antiquity to the modern era

westerners only used slaves on plantations, while you had two "mamluk" empires that even in their names had a slave caste, who got to run the state

this is how extensive slavery and slave-master mentality was in the muzzie world

you can argue that there was little racial hierarchy, so a former slave could become a vizier even, but ending slavery as a muslim is hardcore fiction

Oh god.
If that's the case then they'd probably come up with some sect of Islam more radical than Wahabbism.

Go into the shiny bead selling business. Trade for land.

We had a lot of slavery but I don't think it was as bad as Western slavery.
I think most slaves were treated well.

wow, i literally can't even... check ur caliphate privilege

there were a shit ton of slav, turkic and circassian/caucasian slaves from the very beginning in the various muslim empires

mamluks in egypt is a very good example

>mamluks in egypt is a very good example

But Mamluks were hardcore slavers themselves.

They even BTFO the Mongols for not selling them enough slaves.

westerners thought that slaves were mistreated, bc the had enlightened western norms like human rights

for your average turk, everyone alive could be thankful for another day :^)

not everyone was a house nigger in the muslim world either, stop the revisionism

but they were slaves themselves originally

>murrica in charge of Mecca
Can't possibly be worse than a giant clocktower right?

Slaves who gained power then enslaved a bunch of central asians lol

It's vapid cycle !!!
Hey... we had human rights too, meme-ful as it may sound.

Everyone had human rights to some fucking extent. Slavery is slavery though at the end of the day no matter how you paint it

No I mean like decent human rights.
And yeah I don't mean to defend slavery. I think slavery in all forms is wrong, and we were in the wrong for doing it for such a long period of time

A little bit, although the descendants of actual puritans are the SJWs nowadays.

Probably; have you ever seen the movie "Jesus Camp"? The South would probably have the literal Taliban rather than the "American Taliban".

>Hey, America's the only reason the Muslim world is relevant, mmkay?

The extreme mentality is still around, it's just they extreme sjws instead of extreme protestants. Just as bad if you ask me.

Go to the Catholic colony

Prove to me that Quakers aren't the best pioneers of American history.

Protip: You can't.

>Slaves who gained power then enslaved a bunch of central asians lol

thefirstpermanentslaveownerinthelaterusawasablakcman.png

Yeah, it's funny how the Puritans and their kin have always been rather progressive, being anti-slavery, pro-women's suffrage, pro-Prohibition, anti-gambling, and now SJWs. Anti-evil is often anti-fun, and vice versa.

You're not wrong 2bh. Quakers are based.

>thefirstpermanentslaveownerinthelaterusawasablakcman.png

Is this actually true?
I saw this on Facebook when some redneck shared it. It was one of those Facebook propaganda-tier images.

They left england because they were persecuted for being too strict. If the english say you are too strict you fucked up somewhere

Probably not, but it shows how black mentality towards slavery.

After all, unlike christians, who were kidnapped by muslims and who banned selling their own people into slavery, mongols and africans had no problem with selling their captives or even conquered tribes into slavery.

Africans had no problem with slavery until the brainwashed murrikan narrative came by.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

I would go to Canada and ravage some boipucci.

I do not allow this.

Shut up. I will ravage ur anus too with my monster whopper.

Shut up, Eastern Swedish Colony.

They have burger kings in binland?

Go eat some burgers you fat slob.

Mmmm come here frogboi i will make you literally butthurt.

None of your business tortilla.

sell dynamite

Join England and kill French

Good lad.

he's maghrebi though

I said "Good lad."

Eh eh good maple syrup eh eh eh

That was the Puritans.

Except the "slavery" practiced in the west African regions was more like indebted servitude, not like the plantation slavery, when Africans sold others into slavery that's what they thought they would end up as, indebted servants, not plantation slaves.

>mexican reading comprehension
We were talking about the puritans

>he's maghrebi though
I'm not Maghrebi, asshole. I just loath France.

Sorry, for a moment I thought you were referring to the Quakers.

Claim land in the name of sa majesté

youtube.com/watch?v=TG3NxGh2sVg

>my county hasn't been unlocked yet.