Should racial segregation be enforced?

Yes please

Yes please

Yes please

Yes please

Yes please

Yes please

Yes please

Only for black people, arabs and natives.
Theres literally nothing wrong with chink qts.

>aussies shitposting in an aussie thread
what did they mean by this

Yes please
t. Zhang

We are the human race in the first place

Where do Arabs, North Africans, Iranians, Indians, and Central Asians fit into this?

>No ASEAN

So what was it that set the Aussie coolie off?

Yes please

Arabs Iranians and Indians are Caucasoids while Central Asians are mainly a mixture of Caucasian and Mongoloid.

Caucasoid

Caucasoid. North Africans and Arabs have 5% Negroid mixture, Indians and Iranians have 5% Australoid mixture, and Central Asians have 50% Mongoloid mixture

According to Hitler, Caucasians originated in Sri Lanka

According to Hitler, Germans are Aryans, while Gypsies should be killed because they are subhuman.

Hitler was a retard.

>According to Hitler, Caucasians originated in Sri Lanka

fascinating
but did he know it existed

I want an apartheid type system in australia where all shitskins, niggers and asians live together and whites only live together. Whites get the best cars, houses, jobs only whites can vote and only whites can run for parliament, all forms of immigration would be stopped except to people with anglo ancestry and all other races but whites would only be allowed to have 1 child. Under my new plan whites would quickly have more children again and would eventually become 100% of Australia's population as foreigners numbers dwindle further down. I'd also say a lot of foreigners would be forced to leave because whites are given preference when going for jobs. I would be hailed as a hero to the Australian people.

Nah. I've never had any issues with any particular racial group. Also I wanna date Asian and Hispanic qts.