Best friends forever! :3

Best friends forever! :3

why is putin so shhort

d-don't bully

they all look very happy

Made me laugh

>the one time a chink is the tallest person

According to Google, Xi Jinping is 5'11 tall.

Putin is 5'7.

In that pic, Xi Jinping looks about 5'9 at most.

Have the chinks purposefully perpetrated this lie?

It's just a 10 cm difference, looks right to me.

out of these, two of the countries are falling apart, one of the countries is already a clusterfuck, and two are doing alright but nothing special.

BRICs btfo'd by the G8 alliance.

hate on someone else

>G8

Not anymore, it's not.

BRICKs? What a fuckbig joke

Only SA is falling apart.

Brazil's future is bright with the chemo we are going through, our new government almost used the slogan "Let's get Brazil out of the red" which made the commies mad as fuck and compared Temer to Hitler.

I know right

>Poo in loo
>Live bear liver for 'traditional medicine'
>Give me your land or I'll incade you
>Rapes3

welp, what lovely friends we have...

What matters is their money, China is prepping up to be a superpower with their investments everywhere and India is doing well too.

Temer doesn't seem very happy to hold an Indian's hands desu.

Also nothing wrong with BRICS tbqh.

Shithole brotherhood 4 lyf

He wears long pants under the heels to look taller. on TV it always shows up only krupnyvm that was not noticeable that he was a dwarf.

Money? But Brasil you people were offered a chance to join us and you rejected it. Given the current anti-free trade sentiment in the US I'm not sure your decision wasn't final.

>NAFTA
>Good

He's mexican, of course to the general population a burglary is terrible but it's not bad for the guy who gets the TV.

Is there a single metric in which you beat us friend?

I'm so gonna love the butthurt in here when Trump blows the election

Better universities, GDP, GDP growth, we don't have narcos running the country, etc.

>cheap labor and neo-liberal

LMAO WE RICH 'N 1ST WURLd

>do an agreement with US
>get fatter than then

Incredible.

We both have two universities each in the top ten ranking for the region and while yours might be a couple of positions higher we meanwhile get better PISA scores, GDp is just size, GDP growth you must be kidding when your economy is still contracting, you have twice our murder rate and an impeached president isn't exactly better in terms of state corruption.

meh, it really depends on source but at any rate a 1% difference is basically on the same range. Sure beats starving.

>Reminder that Mexico while being a corrupt narco ridden hell hole STILL has a higher average income than Brazil; STILL has a higher development level than Brazil and STILL is safer than Brazil

Mestizo savages will always be better than monkies. At least Mexicans walk on two legs. You're food sucks compares to theirs too.

Why don't you go back then?

>You're food

No, I'm not food, please don't eat me ;_;

Because I'm from a country superior to both of yours. You don't need to be a Spic to realize that your shithole is worse than their shithole.

HDI is pretty much exactly the same, where did you get this "higher development level"?

Forgive our colony Brasilian friends, you must understand they're going through an adjustment period.

>China tallest/strongest

Hmm proper representation.

CHI

CA

Oh he will

GO

NAFTALINA FAGS OUT
GO MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

WHAT IS THIS? UNION OF MANLETS. HAHA. ???????

Chinese are really tall.