This is the way to rank countries

This is the way to rank countries

Prosperity is general and doesn't exactly relate to GDP

Social problems means you countries is going badly and you have legalized gay marriage and things

If you rotate the chart 45 degrees counterclockswise, the countries are ranked best to worst, top to bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?year_high_desc=true
tradingeconomics.com/brazil/wages
tradingeconomics.com/mexico/wages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_federative_units_by_gross_domestic_product
topforeignstocks.com/2014/01/27/the-top-25-companies-by-revenue-in-latin-america/
forbes.com/sites/ianshepherdson/2015/10/09/mexico-and-brazil-set-to-diverge-further/#46741be31115
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Bimbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmBev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry. I can't let this thread pass.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Saudis aren't poor.

> sandniggers
> socially best country

Wtf?????

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

When did they start doing this?

What "social problems" does Italy have?

It sounds pretty comfty to me.

Wtf??

Nuclear Moot, what the fuck?

wtf

test

>socially good
>saudi arabia

>prosperous
>not sauid arabia

the thing is that it's never shitposting with americans, they are in fact this retarded

>Saudi Arabia
>socially good
>not prosperous
fucking kill yourself you waste of oxygen
it's obviously a gimmick to get more people to sign up, kinda ruins the anonymity of it though

ahh passed the test am i right lemao

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2016.

Brasil more prosperous than Mexico? were you actually looking at data when making this or is it just out of your ass?

Ahh we had the same thought :3

how new

do you cunts actually have a life, this already happened like 6 hours ago

Reeeeeee

wow spoopy

Cred Forums Telepathy user since October 2016.

What about it?

Why aren't you surprised at China being more prosperous than Mexico

>Canada
>Social problems
>More social problems than the USA

What the fuck are you on?

Cuz China is not a regional rival

That on any objective metric you're not

Which metrics?

>same guy from BRICS thread

lmao still butthurt?

DEGENERATES MUST DIE.

Well I´m working so that´s a reason

Why would I be? It's not like you ever proved me wrong

GDP per capita?

Nope, Brazil's GDP per capita is better even with our african tumor up north and terrible mismanagement in the last 13 years.

Really?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
What list are you looking at?

>Mexico 18500
>Brazil 15800

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?year_high_desc=true

No linked source, let's say that's right for argument's sake, it doesn't factor in a last very bad couple of years for you.

Mexican average monthly wage is 9600 pesos which is about 495 dollars while the average Brazilian wage is 2000 reais which is 600 dollars or 11886 pesos.

Data from 2016
tradingeconomics.com/brazil/wages
tradingeconomics.com/mexico/wages

Data is from World Bank, we are losing in PPP right now since we are in the middle of our worst recession is history tho, still a far cry from the "any objective metric" the user was saying.

I think Australia has more social problems than you imagine, and Japan probably less.

Hello Melbourne!

That's what happens when you have an african tumor.

>it's obviously a gimmick to get more people to sign up,
Wouldn't that backfire given that people who don't want such a signature aren't going to get passes?

Haven't you heard? Trudeau's cabinet is half women and he likes to take selfies with minorities. If only our country was a safe and politically stable as the US. . .

Japan hides is amazingly

It's not auto. You need to put a code in options.
He's basically the same as a namefag.

I commend your autism but we're still more prosperous and relevant than you even with the north bringing our averages down, São Paulo alone has a GDP higher than all of Mexico.

See you in 2 years now that our politics are looking up without the commies to fuck it up too hard.

>trying this hard

My reasoning was that Brazil may have had some kind of white persons in it at some point where as Mexico has always been a stanky brown turd since it's conception.

>See you in 2 years now that our politics are looking up without the commies to fuck it up too hard.
strange, how'd they get into power at all and how are you sure it won't happen again?

He's sure proving you wrong tho

Is this stat supposed to be good with your gang problems.

So you're saying that some ass-backwards country that has no democracy, no freedom of religion, press, speech, etc and numerous connections to terrorist organizations is somehow more "socially good" than countries like Sweden, Germany, the US, etc. because they all allow same-sex marriage?

Jesus Christ Cred Forumstards are missing some crucial brain cells.

Populism, the "right" never really existed in Brazil until a few years ago.
We might get another commie in 2018 but it really depends on how well Temer does and so far things are looking ok for the future.

>America
>Prosperous
Hello?

>webm
who is this what is this???

meh, our system turns people into worse criminals so arguably is better that we start working on out of prison sentencing (education, community work, house arrest) than go the full retard route of putting lowly offenders in that environment.

>we're doing better than a country that it's going through it's worst recession yet and a political crisis

WOW, surely on the steps to be a first world country

He have always been doing better. If anything, the difference between us has only decreased.

>misergentina

We are on the midst of a drug war in case yyou haven't heard. The thing here however was your arguing that you were more prosperous/better off than Mexico.

But we are, these charts don't prove shit other than "a bigger country has lower averages".
Our bests are still better than your bests and that's what really matters when it comes to prosperity.

Of course when you go full neo-liberal that happens, just look at Chile.

Just wait till the next world crisis and see your economy going to shit. If you haven't developed your own industry of course.

I'm sorry I had to do this, but smug hues bother me a lot. Especially when they try to piss on every hispanic american nation whenever they can, like they are actually better than all of us combined. They are not even better than us, let alone Chile or Argentina.

>drug war

So we are, the entire Latam is. Where do you think all those murders come from?

>
Ok Mexico I must admit I just made the chart sloppily without much thought so here is an updated chart for you.

At least post the HIV percentages instead.

I don't care about your meme chart. But I'll stop.

Ok, one last one just because you asked. (I have way more).

But we have, we are the biggest car maker in North America, the biggest tv maker in the world and on the top 5 for everything from smartphones to PCs, we are basically competing with Asian countries on exports. You meanwhile continue exporting mostly commodities like soy.

That's an arbitrary standard, but let's say you were right, do yopu have a guy beating Carlos Slim? Do you have a city that beats Mexico City? what's your best?

That is a very impressive collection friend

France???

No, i mean your own shit, not like giving cheap labor to foreign companies.

Like I said. Smug hues manage to rustle my jimmies.

It is all self-hate for them until you compare them to any other Latin American country, then, they suddenly become the best (in their eyes). How dare you compare them with the Spics? (because, according to them, they aren't Spics, some even claim they are not Latinos).

So you're saying that you went looking for all those charts where it shows that Mexico is better than us just because WE, Brazilians, don't consider ourselves Latinos.

That's some heavy insecurity right there.

Glad you're feeling better now m8, i'm sure you're gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

São Paulo is well above the best Mexican state in GDP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_federative_units_by_gross_domestic_product

Just look at the difference in percentages, there's the proof that averages don't mean shit in the end, it gives smaller, homogeneous countries an advantage in stats.

Shhh

I don't follow you, are you claiming Brasil has bigger companies/brands than Mexico?

>we're slightly less shit than X country

Again, wow. Surely on the path to full development, Mexico superpower by 2030?

You're like a homeless guy beating a wounded dog.

Some, yeah.

No, that just means Brasil is bigger, like twice our population, looking at HDI and per capita Mexico City wins

>Brasil more prosperous than Mexico? were you actually looking at data when making this or is it just out of your ass?

>What about it?

>That on any objective metric you're not

>Which metrics?

>*SHOWS METRICS*

>Again, wow. Surely on the path to full development, Mexico superpower by 2030?
>You're like a homeless guy beating a wounded dog.

Like pottery.

Some not so much

Yes it does.
topforeignstocks.com/2014/01/27/the-top-25-companies-by-revenue-in-latin-america/

The fuck is this?

>Odebrecht up there after all the clusterfuck

Wew

>73% of Mexico's exports are to the USA
Sorry buddies but you're a satellite state, masturbate all you want to averages but at least Brazil is autonomous and has a much brighter future

Those are mostly utilities (bigger country) and commodities (Banana republic economy) what matters is profitability and how competitive you are.

forbes.com/sites/ianshepherdson/2015/10/09/mexico-and-brazil-set-to-diverge-further/#46741be31115

" Bimbo, is a Mexican multinational bakery product manufacturing company headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico. It is the world's largest baking company[1] and operates the largest bakeries in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Spain,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Bimbo

>AIDStralia

There is only one way, lads/ A best of three fight.

Carlos Slim versus Jorge Paulo le Leman corruption contest

Best favela drug gang versus best cartel (mano a mano)

If still a draw at this point,

The sexually aggressive women contest, first abortion wins.

>mexicans and brazilians are dogfighting like koreans and japs do
>going to be autism war
very rare

Your main export partner is China despite having your own trading bloc, that's like faulting EU countries for tarding mostly with Europe. Seriously, you're running on fumes here.

Cool. like a candy version of Ambev.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmBev

In all fairness, do you actually believe favelados can beat the cartels? It'd be like one of those blacksploitation films in which the hood takes on the Italian mafia, no one's buying that.

yeah but mano a mano