youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
o.canada.com/news/interactive-mass-shootings-around-the-world-since-1996
youtube.com/watch?v=FRXR0gU9NFI
youtube.com/watch?v=BYwqjCj6kgc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillotine
youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363192/Five-members-Mexican-drugs-cartel-taped-lamppost-ready-police-arrest-them.html
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were trained in psychological warfare by Jews and Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

>Some of the original members, who had come from the GAFE unit, had during the 1990s reportedly received training in commando and urban warfare from Israeli Special Forces Units and American Special Forces units, which included training in rapid deployment, marksmanship, ambushes, counter-surveillance and intimidation

Zetas were the ones that really begun with this level of violence
The original zetas were mexican army special forces deserters, they kept the intimidation tactics the mexican armed forces train to use against a superior force in guerrilla warfare
/thread

now its not the best time to talk about this shit

faggots dont get the message then they make a better one

>wahh we dindu nuffin. It's big bad MURIKKKAS FAULT!!!

Did you not read his post? It was literally the jews

They are Mexicans so it is mostly our fault.

But Zetas (the most brutal of them all) literally were trained by you in intimidation tactics, among other things.

Or they weren't? Because if that's the case, I would like to hear your story.

Btw, MS-13 also originated in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

>Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California. It has spread to other parts of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. The majority of the gang is ethnically composed of Central Americans (mostly Salvadorans) and active in urban and suburban areas.

>They are notorious for their use of violence and a subcultural moral code that predominantly consists of merciless revenge and cruel retributions. This cruelty of the distinguished members of the "Maras" or "Mareros" earned them a path to be recruited by the Sinaloa Cartel battling against Los Zetas in an ongoing drug war south of the United States border.

>Many Mara Salvatrucha gang members from the Los Angeles area have been deported after being arrested. Namely, Jose Abrego, a high-ranking member, was deported four times. As a result of these deportations, members of MS-13 have recruited more members in their home countries. The Los Angeles Times contends that deportation policies have contributed to the size and influence of the gang both in the United States and in Central America.

Sorry pal.

What disturbs me is that they slaughter each other just for money.

Just like any other mafia or mercenary group

>What disturbs me is that they slaughter each other just for money.
>every criminal organization ever.jpg

That's every human in existence hans

ITT beaners still making pathetic excuses.

Aztec blood.

>we are all the same
>let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya

youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA

Let me get my gloves out.

>2016
>being racially divisive
There's literally no difference between you, a black, a mexican, or a russian. we r all 1 race, da human race

>what is WWII

Do I need to remind you of the 73 million Europeans, Americans, Japanese and Chinese who died there?

73 million, many of whom actually had way worse deaths than the sickest cartels have ever done. And yes, I have seen their videos.

>we r all 1 race, da human race
I forgot it's the current year. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Yes, that famous war during which German SS-men was famous for beheading Jews alive with chain saws.

>who is Josef Mengele
>what is the Unit 731

And some little extra
>what is the MK-Ultra

73 MILLIONS

M
I
L
L
I
O
N
S

Close to 70% of all serial killers in the world that have ever existed were white Americans lel

Thank you for reminding me of that.

>Originated in America
yeah but where were all the guys who started those gangs born? what culture raised them?

Why would I care you dumb amerindian manlet?

LA

lol

Dumb leaf.

You are right, it was only 69%.

Sorry.

Meanwhile people just go fucking missing in india or mexico and no one ever finds out why.

Turns out Serial Killers are kept track up and caught because of our infrastructure and technology.

>Since the Columbine High School shooting in 1999, there have been 31 school shootings in the United States and only 14 in the rest of the world combined.

o.canada.com/news/interactive-mass-shootings-around-the-world-since-1996

>only 68% of school shootings in the world

kek

Just going to skip past the fact that what I said is true?

Sure, mr 70%

>there are disproportionately many black serial killers in the US
>20% of the serial killers are black
>~12-13% of the total population

Let's forget about the 80% white serial killers.

>Why would I care
Autistic leaf.

And nazis?

we germans dindu nuffin brutal

>Let's forget about the 80% white serial killers.
>I don't understand per capita rates
>I have a subhuman IQ
>I think an Asian from *Canada* would care about the fact that Caucasians "do it too" even though subhuman spics are disproportionatelly barbarous

Leaf

fucking savages

youtube.com/watch?v=FRXR0gU9NFI

This map doesn't actually argue anything, you're not indigenous and neither is he, you're both euro rape babies and the only difference is you're dumb enough to make a post like this
leaf

>t. Pedro Gonzales

youtube.com/watch?v=BYwqjCj6kgc

I'm half beaner and scored in the 90th percentile for the ACT (like the SAT except for real schools) :^)

>state violence is the same as crime
This is why I want the wall to be built.

germans dindu nuffin. Mexicans are bryutal cause they behead people lol

Germans were turning their life around. They needed more money for dem programs.

Nice invention you got there, non-mexicans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillotine

Geez, I hate non-mexicans now.

Do you surrender like the French too?

youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc

you new worlders just have to remember nothing even compares to the plurimillennial buther house Europe has been, at least until 1945.
With a dramatic surge in the 1914-1918.
Whatever you have had on your continent doesn't even remotely compare.

Wtf austrailia

Wtf I hate Europeans now

butcher house

It is always nice to trigger you, my dear leaf.

I always have a blast when Cred Forumsfags venture out of their hughbox.

Good night.

Me on the left

Utter nonsense. Technology enabled Europeans to be more effective at *war* between *enemy* states. Within Germany, UK and USSR, people were still generally nice to each other. We're talking about murder and barbarism being a casual occurrence in Central/South America.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

See
Numerically, in term of war, nothing compares to the slaughter in East Asia, simply because of the large population there. And generally, crime rates are low in China, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
>Total dead: 20–30 million dead (best estimate).[8]
>Date December 1850 – August 1864

Why are Canadians so racist and retarded?

>trigger
>Good night.
>too sleepy/lazy to continue like a typical beaner
What a walking stereotype.

>retarded

fuck aztec genes

And?The top schools are American? Literally nobody goes to Canada to study abroad.

how you living there, wtf
u're scared even to post here

>And?The top schools are American? Literally nobody goes to Canada to study abroad.
Read what you wrote. What case are you presenting? You were implying Canada is retarded. Saying US schools are full of foreigners (from Asia for example) isn't helping your case. Go to sleep, Pedro.

They get grindcore literally

>tfw Anonymous thought they could scare the cartels

Who is killing all the mexican journalists?
The narcos
The government
Both?

>The narcos
>The government
They are one and the same.

Man the other day I saw a video of a guy getting his face skinned alive he had no eyes balls nor hands fucking disgusting.
WTF is wrong with mexico looks like they dont give a fuck

I wish the mexican goverment would have the balls to stop this shit like the philipines is doing
Philipines is the best mexico
Mexico is an awesome place I love that culture (ours actually) but the narco war shit is destroying that country

how to eliminate the cartel ? is it even possible ?

>Close to 70% of all serial killers in the world that have ever existed were white Americans lel
Yes, because we actually catch them.

Its too late they grew to powerful into the political class of MEMExico there is so much bad blood between them that even if cocaine stop being protifatble they will continue killing eachother

abos

It's heroin and meth now.

Chillcothe, a tiny town in southern Ohio, had eleven overdoses yesterday. One fucking day.

I have a theory about the new heroin epidemic in the USA and it involves China (wich is ripping the US in trade)

The cartels get their meth precursors by the barrel from China. It comes in at the port of Lazaro Cardenas. It's Breaking Bad on steroids.

And the most recent heroin issue is that is being laced with fentanyl, the same thing that killed Mchael Jackson and Prince. It cheap and widely available.

Makes me not feel so bad about all the guns headed south. We need to get together with Mexico to fix this shit. Or invade.

>Its too late they grew to powerful into the political class
people says the same thing for pablo escobar and the medllin cartel, where are they now ? i think if the usa really want to destroy them, they will. it's a lack of political will.

I mean, the proof is right there. You think the US has absolutely nothing to do with the state of violence occuring in Mexico? They'd probably be Ecuador tier in safety terms if your nation never intervened in ther private affairs after 1900.

>if the usa really want to destroy them, they will
With regard to cartels, we're in a gridlock. The US won't intercede without Mexico's permission and Mexico is legally forbidden from asking for foreign help.

This.

Daily reminder that only the worst serial killers are arrested.

Mexican always been this bad in 1989 when Escobar was the big thing and Mexico was way behind the Guadajara cartel skinned alive Kiki Camarena a DEA agent
I think that is like a cultural thing an aztec shit

Yep. If you're just murdering drug addicts and prostitutes they'll leave you alone for decades. Start going after nurses or college kids and suddenly there's a manhunt.
... So I hear.

what is going on in this picture?
they're still alive so it can't be that bad right

>just for money and power
>like every criminal organization since ever
>mfw

They're dead, Jim. Think taxidermy. The bodies are propped into a position, usually holding a message, and left as a message to other cartels or authorities. Often the telltale will be the icepick through the heart.

Some can be quite funny. One of my favorite was an entire rival group and seated upright in plastic lawn chairs along a boulevard as if watching a parade. Then there are the fresas....

They understand staging and have a sense of humor. But now it's not just rival narcos and that sucks.

>they're still alive so it can't be that bad right
If they are still alive it only means that they are going to be tortured to death.
To be caught alive by a cartel its the worst thing that could happen to you

Must be a cultural thing.

idk the grip of that guy on the sign is too firm

Per capita rate m8.

Rigamortis

doesn't make sense
you can't manipulate a dead body like this, also the muscle stiffness doesn't work like that and wears off

and they were alive, just reverse searched the image

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363192/Five-members-Mexican-drugs-cartel-taped-lamppost-ready-police-arrest-them.html

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>Mexico is legally forbidden from asking for foreign help.
why?

DELET THIS

I need info about that video I heard that he was a police informant
Where they zetas?
What crime deserves such savaje and hideous pusiment ?

Non-europeans are very brutal in general

Savage land creates savage people

>mexico dindu nuffin
>it wus whitey, all whitey's fault!

Ok, that's one. I am surprised, as I have been following this stuff since 2011 and have never seen narcos tape up people and leave them in public with a narcomanta alive. Blogdelnarco and borderlandbeat does a pretty good job showing events. Or at least used to.

Perhaps they're Batman now.

Colonization was a mistake

>Perhaps they're Batman now.
kek

europeans should never set foot on this god-forsaken continent

We should kill columbus and burn his maps. It would be better that way.

shut up lad

You stupid beaner it's your fault
You created this hell

and you steal cars in Germany and UK

So what

and we steal their money with loans that we wont pay :)

>You created this hell
yeah but is not our fault

You should have stay away from that cursed land

then where do we get gold and glory?

no gold and glory is worth creating these abnominations

Europeans are the most brutal people. There is no comparsion.

But shlomo you are european

Wut? We never was.

>Europeans are the most brutal people
>he is a jew
HAHAAHAHAHA

Then why are you part of UEFA and participate in Eurovision

I don't know why a slav defend white race. You were raped by almost every neighbour.

Slavs are European and white
niggermans are not white

BECAREFUL CATHOLIC BRO THE JEW IS TRYING TO DECIEVE YOU!!!

Yeah, but Hitler didn't care about that.

>Be american
>get shot
>be mexican
>get beheaded
>be german
>get cucked and beheaded after paying reparation money
>be russian
>get imprisoned
>be muslim
>explode
>be african
>get ebola
>be canadian
>have a leaf for a flag
>be british
>lose against a dentist in the sport we created

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>instead of throwing these pricks in Guantanamo we're giving them a free ride home
Makes me fucking angry

>be nigger
>lost the falklands islands

And so germans had their unwhite assholes kicked

>be spanish
>crash an economy
>lose gibraltar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>crash an economy
>Niggertina
HAHAHAAHAHA
pero cuantas copas tenes boludo?