How do you deal with long distance relationships?

How do you deal with long distance relationships?
I've been dating this French girl for years now, as she went to university in Belgium. We met a few years ago then moved in together. She's now graduated and is undecided over whether she wants to go back to France or settle in Belgium for good with me... Btw she comes from the South of France, which makes it a 1000km ride

>long-distance relationships

user I'm sorry but...

anime mends your wounds

Can't wait for you to get your heart fucking SHATTERED

You mean this won't work?

>europe
>long-distance
1000 km is like an 8 hour drive lad. You can see her on weekends.

yes.

I don't have the money nor the time for such things...

I need to convince her to stay by my sides. But she misses her old friends and family, which makes sense.

Been in a long distance relationship for 12 years now. Works out pretty well.

yeah fuck all them dude tell her you're going to be a man unlike most europeans and work your fucking ass to be able to move near them one day

she's gonna get her dirty ASS and HAIRY cum-craving CUNT brutally FUCKED like EVERY DAY by THOUSANDS of guys forever

Either if you're in the army or jail, there shouldn't be any reason why you both would have long distance relationship.

I was separated for three weeks about a month ago from my gf and i can seriously say fuck that. Constant worrying and fear, nothing else. Even if we chatted and talked each day. I'm really glad that my visa is done and i'm meeting her again next week.

How does that even work?

No fuck that, I have a decent paying job here and want to stay in Belgium. She's been living here for 3 years now and she integrated just fine, she has many friends and blends in well. She should be the one staying here. I mean, she kinda belongs here now... Why would I be the one moving to her place when she did it already?

Truthly it takes some committed and strong willed people to make this work.

A lot of the time they'll just get horny and bored and go fuck some other guys and you'll drift out of their life.

It's hard to maintain any relationship with someone if you don't see them you know?

If you're confident she's a special one then go for it though.

Fuck you spic

Fuck this gay life my friend... I'm sick of falling in love with random girls

If you haven't had sex with at least 10 different women by age 21 you're a failure as a male 2bh

It works well actually. Get much more freedom to do the things you like to do and exist as an independent person. Long distance, for me, is better than a regular relationship. This is especially true since she lives in the UK and I hate that shit country.

I dated a girl for two and a half years who was at my university for one semester. She was from South Korea and I am from Kentucky. It worked out for a long time. I went to South Korea on every long break from school. We recently broke up on good terms. The distance was just too much. I think Belgium and France are definitely feasible though

>this pic

Why are you telling me this? I'm 23 and have had sex with 16 different women.

Basically you don't care? I love my girlfriend. She means a lot to me and I wouldn't be able to NOT see her for more than a week...

I speak to her every day and get to see her 3 or 4 times a year for 3-5 weeks at a time. We lived together for several years, but honestly, I just really like being independent and doing my own thing.

I think the key to getting a long-distance relationship to work is having a solidified plan.

You can't expect an LDR to work if you don't know when you'll see each other next. You can't expect an LDR to work if neither you nor your partner have any short- or long-term goals which culminate in the two of you ending up in proximity to one another.

You need an aim and a plan to make a long-distance relationship work. There needs to be enough love and there needs to be a rough date in the future when you two are going to be in the same city or the same house. My advice would be to let it go if it'll be at least two or three or four years before any of that can happen, unless you're very certain she's special enough to burden all the inevitable bullshit.

Contrary to what frogposters might say, not every girl is going to cheat in an LDR. You should be perceptive enough to gauge whether or not your girlfriend is the type.

Good luck.

Had an LDR with a girl in India (I'm a white American). She came to visit me in the US after a while. Wasn't worth it. Too fucking clingy and dramatic. We were fine when we were together in real life but I couldn't stand her non-stop phone calls, constant jealousy, and Bollywood mindset.

Hope you aren't dealing with too much female shit, user Bhai.

She fucks niggers on daily basis.

Can confirm Jose is right.