Why do many Europeans think that Americans are stupid?

Why do many Europeans think that Americans are stupid?

Because people are ignorant

I don't know

Theyre not stupid theyre just ignorant to stuff outside their country.

Do Russians not consider themselves European?

Because we are just as stupid, most of the time.

Superiority generates jealousy

Because the majority of them are stupid, even if some of them aren't, and because we hate them for enslaving us.
I'd rather be subject to Russian hegemony than American hegemony, at least Russians are European.

What else can they say?
We're fat?

That's just because Euros live in little mostly boring states, so they are all into what's going on in the little "countries" down the road and shit that has nothing to do with them on the other side of the world.

Were the size of a continent and surrounded by two gigantic oceans. It's hard to to focus on the world when there is so much going on in just your country.

Are insularity is not a good thing, I'm just explaining why.

>Euros
>states
?
You do realise Europe isn't a country, right?

>Are insularity

>this whole post
You aren't exactly disproving the stereotype lads

You do realize you still live in a nation-state ya? The words nations and states are interchangeable ya dingus.
>toothpaste education

Because they say stupid things

They're a lot more suicidal than any european people and are fucked themselves too hard.

I had a stroke and wrote are instead of our for some reason.

It would be better if english had different words for states that are an entire country and part-states (like in USA) like we have in Sweden.

Because we let our stupid people talk.

Just because you're mad that he's right doesn't mean he's wrong lol, his statement is true. Except that post was so long ago, we have legal weed already

>he's right

>amsterdam isnt a country
>weed isnt legal here

I know it's not technically legal and coffee shop grey area bullshit, but the only thing people know about your country is pot, anne frank musuem, and hookers. Nobody could tell you one other city besides amsterdam, you guys should rename yourselves to it 2bh

the hague
rotterdam

>this ignorance

t. jean van damne
t. claude

Please dont justify saying stupid things

I live in America buddy I can do whatever I want

ask me for some other country if you want proof i'm not muh heritaging

>touhou
Have you learned nothing?
Must I BEAT some sense into you?

Tell me about Bangladesh my fellow american

The source of this meme isn't american ignorance, it's americam pride.
Everybody is ignorant in regards to some things.
Americans however like speaking with confidence and some times they speak about things they know fuck all about.

Dang it Bulgur, don't be so correct all the time

because that's true. even most of the Japanese are dumb as fuck.

Because their state-funded television channels tell them so.

Meanwhile at BBC breakfast studios:

It's twenty to 9, and now we've got award winning Abdul Muhammad Jafar to talk about why Americans have an average IQ of 42.

Tis a strange world we live in.

They're called counties Sweden

We are upset that Americans don't care about us as much as we care about them.

this, also Americans (since they speak English and English is the world language and there are millions of english speakers) are more loud and more heard.

Actual answer here.

Because even the poorest americans can afford internet unlike other countries, which means their voices are heard worldwide.

>mfw bums begging for money in a specific street corner because they can plug in their cell phone there and get wifi at the coffee shop

except for keeping your foreskin.

Not stupid. More like oblivious to anything that happens outside of their country.

But I speak with pride and confidence about everything and I am NOT American.

Checkmate Bulgaria.

Western Europeans are hipsters that get brainwashed by their liberal media that inaccurately depict Americans as dumb rednecks.

>it's americam pride
>Americans however like speaking with confidence
You're a stupid fuck. Americans in my generation are insecure. Millennials say everything in a form of a question.

unless you're a nigger, as chris rock pointed out, ignorance IS a point of pride for niggers.

americans may be stupid but theyre not ignorant unlike mainlanders

Because they are?

Dozens of MILLIONS of people in the USA are about to vote for an anti-establishment populist who has NO IDEA how to run a country. Let that sink in for a moment. They're going to run their country into the fucking ground out of misguided, seething, frothing RAGE only because they had a chimpanzee for president.

Superior europeans would NEVER do that. Just look at the UK, they have a system in place that left Nigel Farage's party with NO INFLUENCE OR POWER AT ALL despite getting over 10% of the vote. Now that's how superior euros do it.

Chris Rock is a nigger so he's irrelevant.

Americans are fucking stupid. Look at our politics.

Idiocracy wasn't a parody. It was a forecast.

>Superior europeans would NEVER do that. Just look at the UK, they have a system in place that left Nigel Farage's party with NO INFLUENCE OR POWER AT ALL despite getting over 10% of the vote. Now that's how superior euros do it.

yet they still got us out of the eu

The news we get from the US is the left-wing propaganda, which is self-loating

Poetry in Action

You mean your election?

No, that's a level below. When i say part-states i mean the kind they have in USA. In Sweden we have different words for states in for example USA and sates that are countries.

Provinces?

Yeah, if you could get the americans to call their states that.

that's because in the us each state is like, well, it's own state. they're call the united states of america after all. it's much more decentralized to each state having its own laws etc. in sweden it's not like that, we just have provinces that only do administrative stuff.

but it wouldn't be a bad idea for sweden to become a more decentralized republic desu.

t. centre party voter

who is this qt?