I'm 20yo now

I'm 20yo now.

And I feel pretty fuckin urgent. I'm not a teenager under parent's shield anymore.

But only good thing is that I completed the military service,
Not completely complete actually, But had some problem while doing it so I just finished it only in 6 months. Eventually it remained as stigma that I finished it much ealier

Soon the inspectors will call to me If i tried to escape from the military service in intend. For reason that I don't go to mental hospital anymore after the accident.

For fuck sakes I just don't have any money to go to hospital.

cool

Hello.

And now the important question of the day:
>what did he mean by this?

You guys should just take over North Korea and be done with this headache.

sad story, got a smoke?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

What is Cred Forums pass?

>money to go to hospital
Le american puppet nation detected

> the military service
I heard it is very awful, and sometimes some persons intent to escape it.

How was it actually? You did it anyway. You did well, I think.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
GREECE STOP SPENDING GERMANY'S ASSISTANCE MONEY ON FUCKING Cred Forums PASSES PAY YOUR DEAABTBTBTBS

Why should I tell that to you anyway?

Yeah It was awful. But not because It's containing some harsh labor. No way

It was awful because of the fucking people, Any peers or superior privates.

Simply I was private gomer pyle in my troop.
That's the reason why

You greeks are pretty scary; you got some powerful people worse than republicans in Greece.

>It was awful because of the fucking people
It sounds very scary....
I think one of the most awful and harmful things in the world is sometimes caused by human beings.
I'm sorry hear that your fellows in that specific strict situation around you were very awful.

Can you find some enjoyable thing now?

Pretty nothing.
I just continue my life doing some of laborwork.
appointed to work in few days now.

My father is alcoholic desu So I'm planning to rent my own place after earning money for 2months doing labor work in factory now.

Enjoyable things need money. I just wanna change my enviorment that's all ... But only thing I really worried about is that

The mental illness treatment record will influence my life in any shape..
Now after that accident I can't candidate to driving certificate. Because our government blcoked to do it..It's kind of stigma

nothing better than a menthol cigarette and a cup of coffee when you're stressed 2bh

무슨뜻으로올린거야?

I can't speak for psychiatrist but just wanted to cheer you up.

Really?
How your military service ended up bud? I wanna know that

I didn't know Korean guys had to do the military service until my Korean friends told me so, and they even if girls said few thing about it. They just said "Ah, well...." with smile and one person said "There I really hate you, Japanese."

>rent my own place
>change my enviorment
I hope you can do it for yourself and your future.

> mental illness
I really suspect whether Korean military service is necessary for all guys or not, because if it brought many persons the awful experiences giving mental issues to them, it is not peaceful for your country people.

Ask me. I am born and bred alpha male. Not a problem

Idk.. But Thank you for trying to solace me. Yuki

And idk m8... I mean
I can't say that the mental issue was emerged in the military service.
Just imagine a loser hikicomori going to military service. It will not go only smoothly

what is wrong with you Ping Pong?

I mean, did you finish the service?

I saw my troop was on 진짜사나이 tv show.
Feels kind of weird and little bit guilty desu. also ashamed

왜 공익 못갔죠?

it will only get worse

I-I..
Please read my posts as the ones from guys anyway.
The Korean friends I met were very kind and nice persons even if they hated us, so I sometimes remember them with happy memory.
I don't know how hikicomori life is actually, but the one government which force all people to enter the military service seems awful in some aspects. They need to concern a person as a personal.

Anyway, you are trying to change your hikikomori life in order to get better for your life, end I think everyone can do so, then you are trying very good thing by yourself, please notice it.

We have some difficult political walls as we know each other , but the good relationship between personalities can't never change the feeling for one of the good humans.
I really want to say thank you the friends at that time from your country.

× end I think everyone can do so
〇 and I think everyone cannot do so

sorry, my English is very poor.

Nice blog.

military service huh? tell me about it

Thanks, Yuki.
And your country is not so hateful country actually. at least to me,
Your country is no.1 in asia about almost all aspects. I also agree that being obssessed with political subjects is unnecessary.
In person your people are kinda good tier. Almost well educated, And in my personal thought japanese is very similar with koreans( I can explain the reason why if you want).
But i also agree japan achieved many further things more than korea. especially when it's some cultural things or social infra.

Thanks for honest cheering and good luck for your life.

People tend to be cruel and ruthless when they're placed as the safe 'status' and had just one target to blame.

They tend to be dull when they blame the concentrated target, They tend to be unnecessarily cruel to the one target.

I still don't get the reason why. I was almost about to shoot my peer because he was bullying me for even slight reason, But the more annoying point is that when he try to bully me,

Every fucking else are looking feeling quite comfort. They don't even try to say stop but they tend to be even participating to say backbitting stuffs about me. I actually felt very upset.

I knew they were feeling very comfortable when I was the target to be bullied.
Because they were having the relaxed feeling that they won't be a fucking target like me, Because I was just perfect one target which is already placed.

What should I do in that situation? In that blocked, imprisoned, detained weak situation.

There is no way to let my stressful mind out or even escape. It feels like being stifled over and over until it finally blow or explode.