Have you ever talked to a german before in real life and brought up the nazis how did they react?

Have you ever talked to a german before in real life and brought up the nazis how did they react?

Nope

It happened like 70 years ago, I think it's time to give it a rest

>On school exchange with a friend
>He shows us around the house
>So here is my room
>Here is the restroom
>Here is...
>..."The gass chamber" I whisper to my friend
>German guy hears it
>Starts throwing a tantrum
>His parents get angry
>Ruined the whole week, but it was definitely worth it

Did that several times, they start to cry and apologize.

Yes they always beat me up

Found the low test cuck. At least you don't live in the cucked parts like NRW and Berlel

Actually I live in NRW but only because of school, I'm getting out of here as soon as possible.

Nice work.

I talk to Somalis all the time.

Nah. That would be rude.

Used to live the same house-turned-apartment across the hall from a German though. For some reason he had a framed copy of the New York Times moon landing and 9/11 edition framed hung on the wall across from my apartment door. Got to open my door to pic-related every day for like a year.

I bet he had hippie stuff in his room.

There was this German dude that came to my uni to give some conferences, he stayed for a month and we became friends, I used to call him a nazi all the time. He always laughed but I knew he hated it at first, but he quickly understood that that's how our humor is, we will make fun of things that we know will piss you off the most.

Never said anything about the Waffen-SS or something more specific tho

We're winning.

And now this will haunt you for the rest of your life.

I was traveling around Turkey back in 2013.

I made friends with a German guy in my hostel. He stayed in Istanbul for a couple of weeks while I went down to Izmir and Bodrum and then east towards Adana and Diyarbakir. On a whim, I wound up crossing the border into northern Iraq and spending about a week there before returning to Beyoğlu and the Bosporus.

He was still there and we booked a bus together to Tbilisi. We talked some things about history but I mainly slept.

We got fuck drunk almost every night. One day he climbed up some steps in front of the Tbilisi Opera, began yelling in German, doing Nazi salutes, and pulling crazy facial expressions and throwing around all kinds of hand gestures.

My professor was German and he was so autistic of time table of trains but we have never talked about war stuff.

Germans don't hate being called nazis, they hate being associated with something all the time. Millenials don't have any guilt over the Holocaust.

Japan has very nice trains

I am a Train.

A friend I had was a muh heritage fag
>so who's your favourite NAZI
>Definitely Heydrich
I'm sure he was joking

i have a close friend who is german. the subject ever came up maybe 2 or 3 times in our conversations. it was completely normal and we even made some jokes about it

There are a lot of ethnic Germans here, they are descendants of the Mennonites lived here about 300 years ago. But talk with them about Nazism it makes no sense, cause in terms of mentality, they are the same Slavic cyka blyats as we are.

stop coming to polan ukie scum :3

those at our age dont care
they are cultureless bastards like americans