Daily reminder we can never let america forget

Daily reminder we can never let america forget
it had a nigger president and is less white than new Europe

I LOVE TEMER
HE MAKES ALL COMMIES MAD AS FUCK

Do the africans get mad that he's white as fuck
after that squat lady?

He's arab actually but I guess that counts as honorary white.

AJAJAJAJA CHICANO

Shit guys like him and Assad must be genetic leftovers from the middle east pre arab invasion
he doesn't look arab at all

goddamn argentinian posters are cancer

I cant imagine what all the squats think about their upperclass being euro admixtures if not pure

Sunday Dubs

t. mexican chicano on italy

Obama is the coolest president 2bh, sucks we're stuck with a mummified woman or a Cheeto

Obama is a half breed pussy

>his only argument is based on race
okay but
>ended iraq
>kicked banks out of federal student loan program
>renewable energy up, coal down
The last good president was ol wild bill but at least Obama didn't fuck up, was a pretty smooth 8 years

god you're retarded

Really makes you think huh?

I love this meme. Some idiot is so far fucking left they always accuse all the most liberal democrats of still being right-wing.

It's almost like an idiot dick-waving thing. If you're not a fucking marxist then you're right wing. Nice.

Based Temer, making leftist angry just by existing.

Who the fuck cares

>"Temer is the son of Nakhoul "Miguel" Elias Temer Lulia and March Barbar Lulia, Maronite Lebanese immigrants who migrated to Brazil in 1925. His parents, along with three older siblings, immigrated to Brazil from Btaaboura, in Northern Lebanon"

His parents were lebanese christcucks.

whoa

there's so much nepotism in latin america that our ruling body is formed by the elite which is obviously white

fucking

amazing

>If you're not a fucking marxist then you're right wing.
If you're not a mentally deficient poofta that needs to rag on President for his race then you're left wing.

Noice.