Is islam the worst religion in the world?

Is islam the worst religion in the world?

Why do they all hate each other? Christians love each other and nobody cares if you're protestant or cathloc.

would the middle east be better if islam didn't exist in you opinion personally?

>Christians love each other and nobody cares if you're protestant or cathloc.

He really thinks that

Yes, Islam was born in struggle and perpetuates it, struggle against perceived discrimination or even a naughty American singer wearing Daisy Dukes

It will never rest until the entire world is engulfed in Sharia

>would the middle east be better if islam didn't exist in you opinion personally?

It would be honorary European

Any religion could replace islam in the mid east and things would get far better

Your area is not representative of the whole world. Muslims in your area probably don't care about religious denominations either.

>but its true, literally nobody in my area cares about your christian denomination. yet everybody hates each other in the """brotherhood"""
Typical american ignorance. Educate yourself you fool.

>USA = the world

Thank Jesus it's not the 1600s anymore!

there are no muslims in my area

My point still stands.

Do you think Islam is holding back your country?

Most definitely, if other innate differences are accounted for, by a landslide

The problem is that they don't realize that Islam as a political system is intrinsically fucked, which is why the only successful theocratic nations are partially democratic or secular or just plain hypocritical

Are things changing? Do they youth wish for more tolerance and secularization?

No, society is diverging at 9:1 with the minority being reasonable on account of being exposed to western ideals, and the remainder believing that intensification of their worship would bring salvation (and much needed funds from Arabian governments looking for useful religious idiots)

It's absolutely fucked, we're a nation of cucks and Islam is the ultimate cuckold, it's a political system designed to enforce subservience and enrich the rulers

Fuck it

Except it was Christianiaty that led to committing genocide in Ireland, the Catholic Church comitting genocide against Baltic pagans, half of Germany's population dying because of sectarian wars, etc. etc.

That's unfortunate sudanesebro. Wish there was something I can do to help, but these things are out of the hands of individuals.

I think Sudan has capital punishment because they are Islamic + not listening to the US

Also
wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

>and much needed funds from Arabian governments looking for useful religious idiots

that sounds way too familiar

lmoa

Thanks, knowing your concern and intention to help is great enough

America knows the Sudanese population won't acquiesce or succumb to a democratic government, because we're arabcucks who need religious and spiritual fulfillment by using religiosity to enhance our Arabness

The only solution is awareness, and the conviction that Islam is not a viable form of governance

>watching Islamic brotherhood cunts do a 180 after he announced his allegiance to Putin and Israel
Disgusting fucks should be put to death

Capital punishment for truly serious crimes is reasonable. But strict and heavy religious rules just isn't going to help.

Tunisia for example does have a much brighter future because they're are going th path of secularism.

The West will want to invest, and tourists will be more comfortable coming there.

>it was Christianiaty that led to committing genocide in Ireland
Protestant shits.
>the Catholic Church comitting genocide against Baltic pagans
Point taken
>half of Germany's population dying because of sectarian wars
An international conflict born of the desire for more power of different European countries and princedoms that used religion as a mere scapegoat.

Got us rid of muslims and brought social order with minimal casualties. Totally worth it.

Thats not true though, my old religion teacher told me that protestants arent humans for example

People who never left Sudan think it's better that way and are okay with it. They don't see anything wrong with the absurdly high unemployment rate, corporate corruption, bribes and the nation as a whole. They put the blame on millennials and say "You guys are pussies" or "Our country is corrupted because of you, fix it" when gen x holds most of the country's power and companies.

That's because they're living on the delusions and ignorance of their generation, and they genuinely believe that a youth Islamic organization wouldn't be as corrupt as the NCP/Kezan

Those were x hundred years ago
We evolved,unlike sandpeople

>Is islam the worst religion in the world?

NO; JUDAISM IS.

IF YOUR ARGUMENT FOR CLAIMING THAT ISLAM IS "THE WORST RELIGION IN THE WORLD" IS THAT THE DIFFERENT MOHAMMEDAN SECTS ARE MUTUALLY STRIFEFUL, THEN I WOULD COUNTERARGUE THAT JUDAISM —WHICH IS MERELY THE MANIFESTATION OF THE JEWISH ETHNIC SPIRIT— IS ANTAGONISTIC TOWARD EVERYONE; JEWS HATE ALL NONJEWS; THAT FACT ALONE, DISREGARDING ANY OTHER FACTORS OF GREATER, OR LESSER, IMPORTANCE, WOULD IMMEDIATELY QUALIFY JUDAISM AS THE WORST RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

I have a Jewish friend and he's one of the kindest people I've met.

I AM REFERRING NOT TO PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR, BUT TO NATIONAL ETHOS, REGARDLESS OF INDIVIDUAL PARTICULARITIES; JEWS, AS A PEOPLE, ARE INTRINSICALLY ETHNOCENTRIC, WITH DEEPLY ROOTED TENDENCIES TOWARD ETHNOSUPREMACISM.

>religion
I forgot people still do this

Being Irish and living in Scotland, I can tell you that your statement is naive and ridiculous . You need to read more. Catholicism is by far the worst religion on the planet, its responsible for more death than any other, more child abuse than any other and more lies than any other. All organised religion is horrible and the world would be a better place without it.

>would the middle east be better if islam didn't exist in you opinion personally?

The whole fucking world would be better.

gee..this post